Jump to content


No more buying on Here


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Yojimbo50 #1 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 19:10

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 14335 battles
  • 87
  • Member since:
    12-15-2017
First , let me state I love this game and intend to play on here for a long time.  But do to WG ignoring my request to simply give me back my Personal Reserves and Premium Day which I paid for due to their site going down I will not take the chance to give money to a business that simple refused to be reasonable.  If I was just playing that day I would even understand not getting the premium day back but their lack of indifference is intolerable.  And before anyone says anything about how much I paid for the reserves let me tell you I am on a fixed income ( and a damn low one at that ) so every penny counts.  This is my only means of enjoyment lately and I feel I've been slighted and told to take it and shut up.  Well,  I'm sure they won't go broke without my money but they won't be buying any coffee and donuts either.  To all who read this I apologize for the rant but had to get this out.

NL_Celt #2 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 19:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 27361 battles
  • 5,623
  • Member since:
    10-05-2012
I'd wait a bit before you slam WG too much over the game crashes. I expect that they will come up with some compensation like a few days of premium, maybe a basket of reserves or both. That sort of stuff has been happening lately. 

GeorgePreddy #3 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 19:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 14345 battles
  • 9,815
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

View PostYojimbo50, on Jun 13 2018 - 15:10, said:

But  do   due  to WG ignoring my request
 
their lack of indifference is intolerable.    So... indifference IS tolerable ?
 
I'm sure they won't go broke without my money but they won't be buying any coffee and donuts either.  You really don't believe this, right ?

 

Patience... so many folks don't have any.



Isola_di_Fano #4 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 19:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 21813 battles
  • 3,576
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012

View PostYojimbo50, on Jun 13 2018 - 13:10, said:

 

 

Patience friend, it seems there might still be some issues.

SGTZIM #5 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 19:39

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 49837 battles
  • 38
  • [AR-PA] AR-PA
  • Member since:
    04-09-2014
Well, I am not impressed. I am in a very similar situation as Yojimbo50, and am done with the crap this game has become. The crashing is bad enough but the MM is atrocious. constantly finding myself bottom tier unless I play 9's or 10's. Constantly getting ammo racked, by just about anybody that wants to, from the front, side, any direction you want to mention and my RNG won't even let me hit the target at all let alone the weakspots. Tired of the same old maps and the new ones blow bad. Tier 10's on province? Give me a break. Plus it's becoming more pay to win, constantly. I mean a premium KV2? And new tanks so imbalanced it's pathetic. You cannot even play tier 8 anymore as you have to face these inpentrateable tier 10's the now have or these new buffed up premium tanks. To hell with this. Lived a long and happy life before Tanks and will do so without it. Have fun y'all but you will not be seeing me or my money anymore.

SGTZIM #6 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 19:44

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 49837 battles
  • 38
  • [AR-PA] AR-PA
  • Member since:
    04-09-2014

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Jun 13 2018 - 11:29, said:

 

Patience... so many folks don't have any.

 

SO how long you been working for WoT? Patience is a virtue, but DAMN, this is like waiting for evolution, watching the missing link. My patience is used up besides, they want our money and we don't really need them or their game. The product is no longer viable because they are worried about WoT and not their customers. Probably due to coming from a communist rooted society and not a capitalist rooted one that recognizes the importance of customers. That's fine, but they can do it without me or my money.

wkcw1 #7 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 19:53

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 14654 battles
  • 395
  • [GGNKR] GGNKR
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014
The good thing is that WG is admitting this so some kind of compensation will come eventually.

Da_Craw #8 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 19:54

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25888 battles
  • 2,930
  • [DOG5] DOG5
  • Member since:
    05-30-2014

View PostSGTZIM, on Jun 13 2018 - 12:44, said:

 

SO how long you been working for WoT? Patience is a virtue, but DAMN, this is like waiting for evolution, watching the missing link. My patience is used up besides, they want our money and we don't really need them or their game. The product is no longer viable because they are worried about WoT and not their customers. Probably due to coming from a communist rooted society and not a capitalist rooted one that recognizes the importance of customers. That's fine, but they can do it without me or my money.

 

And how many capitalist rooted companies do you see who DON'T want your money?  Microsoft?  Facebook?  Wells Fargo?  At least WG is constantly making improvements to the game.  I'd love to see WG roll out a test server with 8.6 on it just so all the "good 'ol days" reminiscers could play and prove to themselves how much better WoT is today.  WGNA has been pretty solid in giving out days of premium time after outages.  

dunniteowl #9 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 19:59

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 22161 battles
  • 4,515
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Jun 13 2018 - 12:29, said:

 

Patience... so many folks don't have any.

 

George, you should liberally apply a bit of that patience and not be a Grammar UN-PC word for the sake of it.  Cut him some slack.

 

 

OvO



repsolroger #10 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 20:06

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 43798 battles
  • 257
  • [-UFA-] -UFA-
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011

well here is the new eula  a part of it .

1.04. Wargaming.net may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts at any time for any reason or for no reason, with or without notice to the owner of the account.

Wargaming will not be liable for any failure to perform any obligation under this EULA, and we will not be liable for any failure or to make the Game available for download, installation or use.

so yah im with all the other 1000,s upon 1000,s of other players . its hard to spend money on a game were it has changed so much ..im still bummed how they are going to change my PMM tanks that I bought only for the reason of PMM.


 

 



Boouck #11 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 20:16

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 6304 battles
  • 338
  • Member since:
    01-08-2018

View PostNL_Celt, on Jun 13 2018 - 19:26, said:

I'd wait a bit before you slam WG too much over the game crashes. I expect that they will come up with some compensation like a few days of premium, maybe a basket of reserves or both. That sort of stuff has been happening lately. 

 

I had a day of premium added and the reason it said was for the server problem...It was added yesterday in the afternoon.

_Promote_Synergy_ #12 Posted Jun 13 2018 - 20:18

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15850 battles
  • 1,047
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    09-30-2013

View PostYojimbo50, on Jun 13 2018 - 18:10, said:

First , let me state I love this game and intend to play on here for a long time.  But do to WG ignoring my request to simply give me back my Personal Reserves and Premium Day which I paid for due to their site going down I will not take the chance to give money to a business that simple refused to be reasonable.  If I was just playing that day I would even understand not getting the premium day back but their lack of indifference is intolerable.  And before anyone says anything about how much I paid for the reserves let me tell you I am on a fixed income ( and a damn low one at that ) so every penny counts.  This is my only means of enjoyment lately and I feel I've been slighted and told to take it and shut up.  Well,  I'm sure they won't go broke without my money but they won't be buying any coffee and donuts either.  To all who read this I apologize for the rant but had to get this out.

 

Dont let your jimmies be rustled just yet. WG will be doing an internal investigation to figure out the direct cause of this and then they will give us the premium time wasted/boosters lost due to the servers blowing up.

firekitty #13 Posted Jun 15 2018 - 00:45

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 39182 battles
  • 787
  • [IMWAR] IMWAR
  • Member since:
    10-26-2012

   OP, and readers,

    I too am not thrilled with the crashes, but it has happened in the past, and WG did make things right for all that in the past. I suggest, we give positive feed back and explain what we experienced. At worst, they can see/have knowledge of the player base affected from such things. That can only help in the future should such occur.

   I have found WG reasonable to solve issues with, communication being critical for that resolution.



FrontenacDuVandoo #14 Posted Jun 16 2018 - 14:27

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8743 battles
  • 312
  • Member since:
    06-16-2017

In case you guys missed it, there will be compensation for the downtime.

http://forum.worldof...e-compensation/

 

Patience will be needed though, up to 7 days it to be processed.



1mp0ster #15 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 01:54

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 37008 battles
  • 1,378
  • [NVRDI] NVRDI
  • Member since:
    07-13-2013

View PostFrontenacDuVandoo, on Jun 16 2018 - 14:27, said:

In case you guys missed it, there will be compensation for the downtime.

http://forum.worldof...e-compensation/

 

Patience will be needed though, up to 7 days it to be processed.

 

Yup. Lesson to the new people here: One thing WG is surprisingly good at and fair about is compensating for stuff lost during server crashes, unexpected maintenance, or horrible server lag.

Bada_Bing_Bam_Boom #16 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 06:12

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 1228 battles
  • 82
  • Member since:
    05-08-2018

Even if we get time back, I still will not be renewing my Premium Account.

 

I just started playing and was not aware that "Premium Accounts" actual days not days played.

 

Before you rip me a new one, Yes I admit that is pretty self explanatory in the marketing. I am not saying its misleading or false advertising made me buy it.

 

I have just decided that its pretty stupid to pay for 30 days of "Premium Account Time" (which is what I did). I probably only played about 100 hours worth of time, so really a waste of money. From now on I will go without it and only buy 1 day "Premium Account TIME" at a time....... for those days I know I have to time to binge play.

 

But my two cents are that if Wargaming did a better job at customer service they would be able to sell it as time played and still be making huge money. WG really has me confused with how they make business decisions. 

 

 



1mp0ster #17 Posted Jun 18 2018 - 03:14

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 37008 battles
  • 1,378
  • [NVRDI] NVRDI
  • Member since:
    07-13-2013

View PostBada_Bing_Bam_Boom, on Jun 17 2018 - 06:12, said:

Even if we get time back, I still will not be renewing my Premium Account.

 

I just started playing and was not aware that "Premium Accounts" actual days not days played.

 

Before you rip me a new one, Yes I admit that is pretty self explanatory in the marketing. I am not saying its misleading or false advertising made me buy it.

 

I have just decided that its pretty stupid to pay for 30 days of "Premium Account Time" (which is what I did). I probably only played about 100 hours worth of time, so really a waste of money. From now on I will go without it and only buy 1 day "Premium Account TIME" at a time....... for those days I know I have to time to binge play.

 

But my two cents are that if Wargaming did a better job at customer service they would be able to sell it as time played and still be making huge money. WG really has me confused with how they make business decisions. 

 

 

 

Calculate the dollars per day, 30 days and below of premium time is very expensive. The math I did, you should do at least 90 days. And trust me, when you are in your tier 9s, the premium account is too addictive. 

WangOnTheLoose #18 Posted Jun 18 2018 - 19:27

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25731 battles
  • 2,088
  • [TG] TG
  • Member since:
    09-06-2014

View PostYojimbo50, on Jun 13 2018 - 13:10, said:

First , let me state I love this game and intend to play on here for a long time.  But do to WG ignoring my request to simply give me back my Personal Reserves and Premium Day which I paid for due to their site going down I will not take the chance to give money to a business that simple refused to be reasonable.  If I was just playing that day I would even understand not getting the premium day back but their lack of indifference is intolerable.  And before anyone says anything about how much I paid for the reserves let me tell you I am on a fixed income ( and a damn low one at that ) so every penny counts.  This is my only means of enjoyment lately and I feel I've been slighted and told to take it and shut up.  Well,  I'm sure they won't go broke without my money but they won't be buying any coffee and donuts either.  To all who read this I apologize for the rant but had to get this out.

 

Basically if you play two days or more a week and you are buying single days of premium each time you will actually give WG more money compared to buying a month or more so that is something to consider.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users