KRZYBoop's Used Tank Emporium: Get a Cute tank with your Premium Time

KRZY Tank sale Chocolate rain Pz.Kpfw.IVSchmaltrum BT-SV Free Tank all the premium premium

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

docroberts #21 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 22:29

Captain

• Players
  • 18957 battles
  • [TONKX] TONKX
I would have bought this a year ago . But with the loss of players and game play and Tier 8 BS . You can keep it . 

UTurnTerminator #22 Posted Jun 20 2018 - 16:31

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8846 battles
  • [RGS-V] RGS-V

I remember the Schmallturm; what a piece of junk. To compare it to a much more common premium, it's a lot like the T28E-F30; the gun is pretty good, but the armor is awfully disappointing, and the engine is pathetic. It's a midrange fighter, and while I've no doubt you can rock hard against tier 4, 5 and even most 6 tanks, you'll be fighting tier 8 tanks most of the time under the current matchmaker with this power-creeped thing, and have absolutely no chance against some of the vehicles that you'll be facing off against a lot. This tank could be on sale for $5 and I'd still pass on it.

As for the BT-SV... the T-127 is better in every capacity except for top speed and "rarity". I suppose if you're one of those people that buys premium time in one-year chunks, maybe it's worth it for something that's a "free" addition (lol), but I tend to doubt it. If you do go for it, have fun with the Panzer 1C's and B1/B2's. ;)

In summation, a big meh from me. I used to have a more flowery opinion of pretty much all premium tanks, but seeing as they're more or less fodder now for whatever tanks are 2 tiers higher than them two thirds or more of the time, it makes precious little sense to buy something from a now-ancient meta that will have to struggle to be even remotely competitive in the current meta, especially on the grounds that it's "rare". My 2 cents on that one.

64sherman #23 Posted Jun 25 2018 - 01:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25948 battles
  • [MOZZY] MOZZY

View PostDragon_Witch, on Jun 19 2018 - 14:19, said:

And you must have had your eyes plucked out by ravens if you think the BT-SV is attractive at all.

It's infinitely more attractive than any anime profile picture.  

TinWorm #24 Posted Jun 25 2018 - 18:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 55 battles

View Post64sherman, on Jun 25 2018 - 01:25, said:

It's infinitely more attractive than any anime profile picture. 

No one pays anything for those. :sceptic:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users