Game stuck on "Logging in" screen

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BeigyIsGod #1 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 20:38

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4826 battles

so yet again wargaming released another update which we all know just opens more problems for non-HD users... well this time around i get stuck at the login screen either continually showing "logging in" or "synchronizing consumables", i left the game for like 30 minutes to come back to it STILL being stuck at loading screen. i removed XVM and tried again, repaired game files and tried again, tried safe mode, same thing, uninstalled the game and re-downloaded it, nothing. then i simply just tried another account which loaded in perfectly fine, but other than that nothing worked. GG wg.

DomoSapien #2 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 20:47

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 13281 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Have you submitted a ticket?

Perhaps there's something wrong with your account. Without dxdiag reports and crash files, we're just speculating.

As for releasing updates, well, it's a free to play game. We have content cycles, and you'll be hard-pressed to find a free-to-play game that doesn't release frequent updates. We do our best to make sure the graphics changes etc. will run on low-end machines but we're also making graphical improvements etc. to the game which will inherently affect machines that are below the minimum requirements for the game in the first place.

BeigyIsGod #3 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 20:49

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4826 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Jun 14 2018 - 20:47, said:

Perhaps there's something wrong with your account. Without dxdiag reports and crash files, we're just speculating.

As for releasing updates, well, it's a free to play game. We have content cycles, and you'll be hard-pressed to find a free-to-play game that doesn't release frequent updates. We do our best to make sure the graphics changes etc. will run on low-end machines but we're also making graphical improvements etc. to the game which will inherently affect machines that are below the minimum requirements for the game in the first place.

i  submitted a ticket this morning but haven't received any help yet, so im bound to my own resources for now. quite annoying.

Bad_Oedipus #4 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 21:02

Captain

• -Players-
  • 37685 battles
Try rebooting your PC.  I've had same problem once, there was also no sound while the game was loading and the background video was playing.  Reboot fixed it for me.

BeigyIsGod #5 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 21:03

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4826 battles

View PostBad_Oedipus, on Jun 14 2018 - 21:02, said:

Try rebooting your PC.  I've had same problem once, there was also no sound while the game was loading and the background video was playing.  Reboot fixed it for me.

ill give it a try

Edit: nope, nothing.

Edited by BeigyIsGod, Jun 14 2018 - 21:35.

dstud208 #6 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 23:34

Captain

• Players
  • 17791 battles
  • [-BRO] -BRO

If your comfortable downloading it, I have a link in my signature to a utility I made for Mac users. If you download it and click "repair wrapper" in the WoT tab that ~should~ help. If you don't feel comfortable downloading a strangers piece of software, then in the the same forum post that link takes you to it tells you how to do it manually on your own.

Basically your getting rid of all the background files that are in your library folder, the ones that it "syncs" with. This will restore it to default and usually fixes the startup sync issues.

Edit: sorry, I mean the reset wrapper button, that should do it.

black_colt #7 Posted Jun 15 2018 - 23:48

Major

• -Players-
  • 3641 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Jun 14 2018 - 11:47, said:

Has Wargaming Policy changed for the WoT Mac Wrapper in regards to Support Tickets?

Why Do I Ask?

Here is an except from the [READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING/LAUNCHING THE MAC WRAPPER!] Forum - http://forum.worldof...he-mac-wrapper/ - which states that all Support Tickets will be redirected to the WoT Mac Wrapper Forums.

SUPPORT FOR THE MAC WRAPPER CLIENT: Right now, all support for the Mac Wrapper will be done through this sections of the forum. Once again: [ALL SUPPORT FOR THE MAC WRAPPER CLIENT WILL BE DONE THROUGH THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS] Edited~ Support Tickets for the Mac Wrapper will be redirected to the WoT Mac Wrapper Forums ~Pigeon_of_War

black_colt #8 Posted Jun 16 2018 - 00:13

Major

• -Players-
  • 3641 battles

View PostBeigyIsGod, on Jun 14 2018 - 11:38, said:

so yet again wargaming released another update which we all know just opens more problems for non-HD users... well this time around i get stuck at the login screen either continually showing "logging in" or "synchronizing consumables", i left the game for like 30 minutes to come back to it STILL being stuck at loading screen. i removed XVM and tried again, repaired game files and tried again, tried safe mode, same thing, uninstalled the game and re-downloaded it, nothing. then i simply just tried another account which loaded in perfectly fine, but other than that nothing worked. GG wg.

View Postdstud208, on Jun 14 2018 - 14:34, said:

If your comfortable downloading it, I have a link in my signature to a utility I made for Mac users. If you download it and click "repair wrapper" in the WoT tab that ~should~ help. If you don't feel comfortable downloading a strangers piece of software, then in the the same forum post that link takes you to it tells you how to do it manually on your own.

Basically your getting rid of all the background files that are in your library folder, the ones that it "syncs" with. This will restore it to default and usually fixes the startup sync issues.

Edit: sorry, I mean the reset wrapper button, that should do it.

BeigyIsGod,

You do not know me however I have been very active in the WoT Mac Wrapper Support Forum and have some success in providing solutions for users.

I strongly recommend you follow the instructions from dstud208 exactly especially in regards to the use of his utility - Study Utility.  His utility has solved problems for what seems like countless individuals including myself who were experiencing issues with WoT Mac Wrapper.  The utility is easy to use and provides a quick and simple [just click some buttons] interface.

I noticed that you mentioned that you were running XVM - have you tried launching the WoT Mac Wrapper in [Safe Mode]? 

If the WoT Mac Wrapper launches and you can get into the Garage in [Safe Mode] then I would recommend the following as you probably did not completely uninstall XVM and any other mods:

Completely delete the WoT Mac Wrapper - using either the Study Utility or following dstud208's instructions exactly step by step.

Download the Game directly from the Wargaming web page. Do not use an [old] download.

Install the WoT Mac Wrapper. Do not install any Mods - this includes XVM

Launch the WoT Mac Wrapper and click on [PLAY] and you reach the Garage without issues then this confirms that a Mod was most likely causing an issue.

If you want to install Mods - I recommend that you only use Mods available through the MOD HUB WORLD OF TANKS - https://wgmods.net - versus downloading from individuals.

Edited by black_colt, Jun 16 2018 - 00:14.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users