World of Tanks - SOCCER

rocket league physics soccer goals defenders

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Cracker__Jack #1 Posted Jun 16 2018 - 02:49

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2474 battles

I am a BIG player of Rocket league..... and this new thing by WarGaming .... Soccer?!?! I am ALL for it. But you have some serious flaws in your physics about what counts as a team score against them selves. I've kicked some butt as Goalie

Defender, and I have to say I am not impressed with the dynamics of the physics when dealing with shots towards my goal.

I have to say that I don't feel like my shots hit the ball, there is no indication..... and if I am blocking the ball with my tank, it is WAY too easy for the ball to simply roll over my tank and then credit the other team with a goal, and give me a -1. I understand if I touch the ball and it goes in, it "can" be my fault for "knocking" it it. But....... Here in lies the question. Do I do my best to defend the goal, and still get a -1 penalty because it touched me and the other team gains a score? or ............. do i simply stand back and let the other team score?

This Soccer mode has the potential to kick Rocket Leagues'  butt 10 fold. But, I don't see that happening since I'm just a casual player with words that mean little to none due to that.

rich73 #2 Posted Jun 16 2018 - 05:41

Major

• Players
  • 59024 battles
WG really has to look at itself.

Fetzer_Valve_ #3 Posted Jun 16 2018 - 05:59

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 28368 battles
develop a soccer game for tanks, but avoid the elephant in the room of player stat based MM and RNG manipulation

Also tagged with rocket, league, physics, soccer, goals, defenders

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users