HI WG, want to make $$$$? Make tier 8 premium arty. I'll buy, so will thousa...

premium arty money wg dollars make more money money money money in your pocket money wg richer rich rich rich

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Kerosedge #41 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 02:01

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19588 battles
  • [CRIMZ] CRIMZ

View PostBlaqWolf, on Jun 16 2018 - 19:53, said:

OP is both crazy and retarded.
You don't see arty in skirmishes/advances at tier 8, and barely in tier 10, because it has limited (to no) strategic value.  Arty stuns are nothing more than a minor annoyance, and they can seldom do enough damage to make any sort of difference in a battle.

A premium arty would just be laughed at because it would be the equivalent of a tier 7, at best.  The only one they ever sold was the leafblower (french) and it's merely an annoyance with the new arty changes.  Used to be the way Win8 horez got their scores up, despite sucking overall.  Now arty has no earnings potential in game, no wn8 farming potential, and all it does is annoy people endlessly without being terribly effective.

Do you even play this game? Arty at T7 and above is dangerous and more than just a nuisance. Why do you think everyone rages and cries about it.

Wingnuttz33 #42 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 02:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 19514 battles
  • [SCRUU] SCRUU

View PostLethalhavoc, on Jun 16 2018 - 19:28, said:

Millions of people bought the "pet rock", but that doesn't make the buyers smart.

I don't know about that.

My pet rock can smash glass, dent metal car doors, and keep my dog entertained for hours..... well worth the coin.

LOL_i_CLICKED_u #43 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 02:28

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26816 battles

View PostLethalhavoc, on Jun 17 2018 - 00:28, said:

Millions of people bought the "pet rock", but that doesn't make the buyers smart.

It makes the company that sold them smart(and rich). :)

BlaqWolf #44 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 02:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20982 battles
  • [5D] 5D

View PostKerosedge, on Jun 16 2018 - 19:01, said:

Do you even play this game? Arty at T7 and above is dangerous and more than just a nuisance. Why do you think everyone rages and cries about it.

Only people who don't know how to deal with incoming arty.
If you want to know how to evade arty - PLAY an arty.  I have one, and I play it enough to know just how to avoid them being a problem when I'm in other vehicles.  Understand where they're going to generally park, position yourself accordingly.  I don't have to repeat the ad nauseum issues people have addressed already for the past what... 8 years?
If you rage and cry about it the problem is not arty, it's you.

AIM_CLICK_YOU_DEAD #45 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 03:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 12983 battles
  • [BTFF] BTFF

View Postm18woocat, on Jun 16 2018 - 11:01, said:

I'll put down some spread. go ahead. see what happens...all branches that have arty, make tier 8 premium. Ok, now time for the popcorn memes of this thread will be good, and all the arty haters, and all the arty lovers. WG ignore them all, and just implement it if you want to line your pockets with more money. Because at the end of the day, you want to roll around a EXTRAking sized bed full of paper, right?

Edit: already 3 trolls stating i'm trolling. I got 50 bucks for a tier 8 arty. Put your money where your trolls mouths are. I'll raise you $200. 1 for each branch. Check out how many premium tanks I have. Some for free, some I bought. Not scared of spending cash. Lets do this.

Well recently a tier 8 prem arty was just release on console for testing purpose ...so maybe might be coming here

m18woocat #46 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 05:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16747 battles
  • [KWICK] KWICK

View PostBlaqWolf, on Jun 17 2018 - 01:53, said:

You don't see arty in skirmishes/advances at tier 8, and barely in tier 10, because it has limited (to no) strategic value.  Arty stuns are nothing more than a minor annoyance, and they can seldom do enough damage to make any sort of difference in a battle.

A premium arty would just be laughed at because it would be the equivalent of a tier 7, at best.  The only one they ever sold was the leafblower (french) and it's merely an annoyance with the new arty changes.  Used to be the way Win8 horez got their scores up, despite sucking overall.  Now arty has no earnings potential in game, no wn8 farming potential, and all it does is annoy people endlessly without being terribly effective.

Blaqwolf isn't retarded, and probably not crazy, but most likely a moron. 

You don't see skirmishes/advances because arty isn't great anymore. I don't care if it ever gets better, like it used to be, or worse. I care because I have to do missions in Arty in order to advance the next stage of freemium tank. I would prefer to have my crew skilled in a premium arty, than a normal arty. I don't care if you hate arty. That's your problem. Leafblower is TIER 5, and french, and was never touched by the arty nerf. Anywho, whats that gonna do for anyone wanting to achieve another countries class. Would you want to gain crew skills in a tier 5 (french) in hundreds of battles that you could achieve in less than 50 in a tier 8? I don't care about wn8. Your problem. Best of all, Blaqwolf, is that you DON'T have to purchase a premium arty tier 8. You can just sit tight, shut the front door, and play like you do. So do that. Shut the front door, and move out smartly.

Edited by m18woocat, Jun 17 2018 - 05:28.

scHnuuudle_bop #47 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 07:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 16614 battles
  • [MUG-T] MUG-T
I would spend money on a premium artillery. DOes not even have to be tier 8, just make it a universal trainer.

Springfield_Fats #48 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 08:45

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10300 battles

View PostKerosedge, on Jun 17 2018 - 02:01, said:

Because they're incompetent at playing the game? Artillery is almost completely nullified by a large rock. If you think you should be able to sit in the middle of a field and shoot at everyone and you will be safe maybe you should play a different game.

EmperorJuliusCaesar #49 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 11:40

Major

• Players
  • 26919 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View Postm18woocat, on Jun 16 2018 - 08:01, said:

I'll put down some spread. go ahead. see what happens...all branches that have arty, make tier 8 premium. Ok, now time for the popcorn memes of this thread will be good, and all the arty haters, and all the arty lovers. WG ignore them all, and just implement it if you want to line your pockets with more money. Because at the end of the day, you want to roll around a EXTRAking sized bed full of paper, right?

Edit: already 3 trolls stating i'm trolling. I got 50 bucks for a tier 8 arty. Put your money where your trolls mouths are. I'll raise you $200. 1 for each branch. Check out how many premium tanks I have. Some for free, some I bought. Not scared of spending cash. Lets do this.

Sounds like my post from a week or so ago telling WG we desperately need prem 8 arties because there are too many games without arty.

This coming from a non-arty player.  The game is dull, boring, and very predictable without them.

EmperorJuliusCaesar #50 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 11:51

Major

• Players
  • 26919 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View PostBlaqWolf, on Jun 16 2018 - 17:44, said:

View PostKerosedge, on Jun 16 2018 - 19:01, said:

Only people who don't know how to deal with incoming arty.
If you want to know how to evade arty - PLAY an arty.  I have one, and I play it enough to know just how to avoid them being a problem when I'm in other vehicles.  Understand where they're going to generally park, position yourself accordingly.  I don't have to repeat the ad nauseum issues people have addressed already for the past what... 8 years?
If you rage and cry about it the problem is not arty, it's you.

Exactly, many blues cry about it because they think it's the only thing holding them back from being purple.....yet there are MANY purples, so it's not arty....

Duqe #51 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 12:42

Major

• Players
  • 25808 battles
  • [BERT] BERT
Dedicated artillery players are a vast minority.

Gunadie #52 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 17:56

Major

• Players
  • 39832 battles

View Postm18woocat, on Jun 16 2018 - 09:06, said:

Tell me why.

Every single tank has a premium at tier 6, or 8 except for arty. This is [edited]. It's time every class of tank has a premium for crew training. This is tankist against arty. I demand freedom of equality, and artillery. Freedom for all, liberty for Artillery. Let's make this happen on Juneteenth, or 4th of July for dramatic effect.

Because WG and the forums have had endless flak about SPG it's doubtful WG will do anything that would generate more.

They set the parameters for research rather high in what I suspect is a move to stymie the number of players in this tank category!

Adding any Premium SPG at any tier would only increase the amount of players and this would also slow down que times and maximize the number 

of 3 full up on each side of every game.

As all premiums are designed to pay out more in credits the resulting onslaught of harvesters would generate untold forum traffic.

Therefore...I dont see this ever happening.

If it does, the financial state of the game/company will surly be questionable

Gunadie #53 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 18:01

Major

• Players
  • 39832 battles

View PostSpringfield_Fats, on Jun 16 2018 - 23:45, said:

Because they're incompetent at playing the game? Artillery is almost completely nullified by a large rock. If you think you should be able to sit in the middle of a field and shoot at everyone and you will be safe maybe you should play a different game.

Considering its extremely long reload and aim times coupled with low damage and paltry pay outs,

any complaints about SPG's these days are from players that want them removed no matter what, regardless of the effects on the game or its players.

ArmorStorm #54 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 22:11

Major

• Players
  • 34425 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

View Postm18woocat, on Jun 16 2018 - 10:01, said:

I'm actually a little proud of WG for not doing this.  They know arty is a problem, they know they could PRINT money by offering premium arty and yet they don't.  

You will know when WG is either a) Happy with arty as a final solution or b) has finally sunk to the level of a two-bit [edited]when they start selling premium arty.  

ArmorStorm #55 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 22:13

Major

• Players
  • 34425 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

View PostDuqe, on Jun 17 2018 - 05:42, said:

Dedicated artillery players are a vast minority.

I'm not so sure.  In the clans I have been in (not top performers obviously) there were ALWAYS plenty of guys who played a LOT of arty.  In fact, even with my limited ability I was never called upon to play arty because there were plenty of guys below me to fill the slots.  So I sold all my arty save the Lefh and the Sexton I, both premiums of course.

Edited by ArmorStorm, Jun 19 2018 - 22:14.

Elbroth #56 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 06:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 31431 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE

Nope Nope.. Cant +1 this post.

Arty is in the game want to play arty grind it out and CLICKIE AWAY..

I don't mind Arty to be honest.. Saved my BUTT a few times.. Oh wait and blasted me to the garage as well.. So just enjoy what we have and PLAY ON... Tanker

EmperorJuliusCaesar #57 Posted Jul 02 2018 - 07:04

Major

• Players
  • 26919 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View Post_Red_Saaryn_, on Jun 16 2018 - 08:05, said:

Please no!, we have enough sky pigs and filthy clickers in all high tiers without them being premium OP stop being a troll.

I disagree, way too many battles at tier 8+ without arty.  The game without arty is rather dull, boring and very predictable.

Animul #58 Posted Jul 02 2018 - 17:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19215 battles
  • [LONER] LONER

View PostBlaqWolf, on Jun 16 2018 - 19:53, said:

Arty is very effective when the team allows them to be. Most teams don't allow arty support because they would rather [edited]about arty being there instead of using them as they were meant to be played.

Mocnik #59 Posted Jul 03 2018 - 07:39

Private

• -Players-
  • 33197 battles
YOUR AN IDIOT !

Knagar #60 Posted Jul 03 2018 - 11:40

Captain

• Players
  • 20278 battles

View Postm18woocat, on Jun 16 2018 - 11:01, said:

No one said you're trolling, it's simply a stupid idea. People already hate arty, if you want to play premium arty, go install armored warfare.

And no, we're not peasants who are afraid to spend money. Lots of us have disposable income, premium arty is just stupid though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users