Steyr WT Premium Tank not correctly aiming.

28 replies to this topic

AndrewSledge #21 Posted Jun 18 2018 - 03:44

Captain

• -Players-
  • 34513 battles
  • [1_FFD] 1_FFD

I just played 4 games in my Steyr WT, and haven't noticed any issues whatsoever. They don't change the matchmaking for individuals, and don't change stats for an individual's tanks. So the most likely scenario is that you're seeing something that you don't understand, and blaming it on conspiracy instead.

Paranoia isn't a good thing to leave untreated, so I would recommend seeing a doctor if you haven't already.

UrAnnoying #22 Posted Jun 18 2018 - 03:44

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6930 battles
Gave me boobies, sadly on purpose, not sure what the other was planned to do, but I can see enough Intention in their actions to know whats up. The feeling passed, 10mins or so afterwards. How would you? though? not a measure of schoolyard brawls or how many chicks you slay'd. On the different level. I would rather speak it than act out on it. Bent into my chest wanting numbers. How would you differentiate an/ (The) act of terror, as being something different from a school shooting? any ideas yet?

Edited by UrAnnoying, Jun 18 2018 - 04:20.

UrAnnoying #23 Posted Jun 18 2018 - 03:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6930 battles
I definitely understand myself well enough, and have enough proof to back up any claims about my reasons of paranoia. See where i am reaching out for? Out at? Stupid tank has its reasons to not work, with all its intentions all inclusive. I'm wearing my foil hat. I've thought of a impeccable design using the attributes of the Faraday cage in the design of the home itself.

Blackhorse_One_ #24 Posted Jun 18 2018 - 03:57

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6307 battles
  • [HHT] HHT
I'll take a stab at Schizoaffective disorder ...

UrAnnoying #25 Posted Jun 18 2018 - 04:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6930 battles
Your very, very, far behind. In the correct direction, and the bloodsport. How it ever all became into a bloodsport, I really don't recall all the incidences that led to thousands, potentially partial from influence Millions. You have to think of it in that way, that it could equal from influence, say from the actions of a squirrel faced Trump, possibly Millions. Sucky. When the bad manners influence blood from beauty, when the first death is pressed upon you; certainly want to develop even more horrid manners than those.

Edited by UrAnnoying, Jun 18 2018 - 04:16.

ArmorStorm #26 Posted Jun 18 2018 - 04:29

Major

• Players
  • 36090 battles
  • [F__R] F__R
Someone invented a random word generator for the forums apparently...

GeorgePreddy #27 Posted Jun 18 2018 - 04:34

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
The problem with your Steyr is that it is filled to overflowing with tinfoil.

UrAnnoying #28 Posted Jun 18 2018 - 04:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6930 battles
@ Andrew - After a while the more it goes on, from how it started, doesn't matter if you are the savior or the villain. Even being both, and the all inclusive package. "Him" has no mercy from his destructive powers; just look at it like that, because thats how it all adds up to being. I'm not worried one way or the other if you choose to harass or celebrate me. My mind has been practiced no matter how you place yourselves. As how you choose to use your Terror in any way towards an individual or country of/as Terroristism, the after effect will always remain, always. You can view the world around you as you would like after all that you have done. You are not. Its pretty much 100% decisive my feelings and actions I will and have had. My only proof into you is by becoming more, by 20 fold. And with an absolution of anything.

UrAnnoying #29 Posted Jun 18 2018 - 05:24

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6930 battles

Thats the problem with a country, culture, religion, that is designed to be closed off from incurring intelligence and ideas, and even "prophets" blame it, blame the, your blame, nothing else, no-one else, bloodsport is smart, I think my wording explains, and has context into not what; I think differently than those who are normal. For example when someone spell-nazi's you for not using the grammar correctly when typing "your" when it should be "you're" My mind goes to the history. and its descriptive in its demeanor of having a you're and in the time its a normal thing for you, but in its purpose, today, it really doesn't belong in the English language. You can argue the facts, place them, and put it in fancy order. This is the way you came to know of it, in history, in learning, and was told of the word "you're"

I think, write, and have developed so much more differently than what you wanted. Because I was not allowed to be able to have the correct means, by what powers have done so, I rather had created art, from a I that is reasonably impressive. Your no better than anything that you all collectively blame it on, and its many reasons, that have no reason at all, dare it say to be ALL CULTURE of it in belief, and everything you are, and have been, is your reasoning. Build some gas chambers, and prep the next 3 generations, because it does, cause thats how it goes on. You should be happy you got some shoves into the right direction. Cause those "Chambers" would not have been the worst you have done. If you find your popularity in those things at the cost of others, your wrong.

Acts against humanity, a person like me, will mess you up bad; and in every kind of way you REALLY will not like. (>:0) your at current CULTURE mad faces

See singled from a source, brought to a lesson, then opened wide open, and closed extremely shut, with NO other way.

Always have to prep for the religious sqwabble sqwabble you do, to save your christing from jesus.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users