179 replies to this topic

Tanks__ #141 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 22:32

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31587 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostSully83, on Jun 23 2018 - 13:27, said:

Content Moderated by Jinlord_Gaming

This is these guys first time running the tournaments, the old person who ran them was moved to a different game. Come up with something original man, its all just "swallow that ****". Try actually taking some time out of your day to do something correctly.

Edited by Jinlord_Gaming, Jun 24 2018 - 15:12.

Termitey #142 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 22:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 89584 battles
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z

Why dont you run a test tournament on another day but make it low tiers and 100 gold for everyone who particapates just to get it working correctly?

no winning prizes just an particapate prize

Skipstar #143 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 23:35

Corporal

• Players
  • 12085 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostSully83, on Jun 23 2018 - 14:16, said:

?? so your saying because a company has a new employee bringing back something they used to run, that their old methods dont work anymore? give your head a shake smart smart, if i go to a mechanic to go for a oil change, i dont want to hear him tell me that he has a new employee so dont expect it to be done right, same [edited]oil change as it was the last time, maybe a newer model truck but it still a fn oil change, as for you and your clan swallowing cum, if the shoe fits , than well, guess it works, Try actually taking some time out of your day to do something right the first time, do it once, do it right, simple as that, my beef was hardly with wargaming, simple notifications would have been nice, simple as that, now as for you an your loser clan, who the fack cares about you inbred twats, just a bunch of pimple faced losers living in mommys basement, with no lives, all connected at the foreskin, bum buddies for life, try getting a life before offering suggestions and advice to others, or opening your mouths spitting out bs and trolling, your fn goof clan mate talking shat , trolling like a squid, 

you forgot to add a *tips fedora* cute picture btw :^)

Xenuex #144 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 23:43

Major

• Players
  • 38004 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostSully83, on Jun 23 2018 - 14:16, said:

?? so your saying because a company has a new employee bringing back something they used to run, that their old methods dont work anymore? give your head a shake smart smart, if i go to a mechanic to go for a oil change, i dont want to hear him tell me that he has a new employee so dont expect it to be done right, same [edited]oil change as it was the last time, maybe a newer model truck but it still a fn oil change, as for you and your clan swallowing cum, if the shoe fits , than well, guess it works, Try actually taking some time out of your day to do something right the first time, do it once, do it right, simple as that, my beef was hardly with wargaming, simple notifications would have been nice, simple as that, now as for you an your loser clan, who the fack cares about you inbred twats, just a bunch of pimple faced losers living in mommys basement, with no lives, all connected at the foreskin, bum buddies for life, try getting a life before offering suggestions and advice to others, or opening your mouths spitting out bs and trolling, your fn goof clan mate talking shat , trolling like a squid, 

We are simply saying, that the tournament software they use to orchestrate these tournies isn't intuitive and probably a bit troublesome. I wouldn't expect a basic mechanic to be able to properly reconstruct classic cars without looking at manuals and making a few mistakes.

I wouldn't expect your a-typical mechanic to be able to build\repair nascar quality vehicles without some form of advanced education and\or mistakes being made.

You can't expect new employees to be able work some random software they aren't(potentially) familiar with, without issue, at first at least.

Once again I will help you locate that missing brain cell.

edit: Also, please learn how to grammar. Your sentence structure is complete garbo. Similar to your game play, i presume.

Edited by Xenuex, Jun 23 2018 - 23:46.

Redwave11 #145 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 23:53

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 17749 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostSully83, on Jun 24 2018 - 08:16, said:

I thought that puntuation other than commas existed, guess i was wrong...

Almost everyone who posted in this thread was looking at it 15mins after the first battle failed to pop. It took you 2 hours (by your own report) to do the same, that says a lot about you. Most reasonable people are dissapointed that the tournament didnt go as planned but understand that there may be difficulties whenever anyone is doing something for the first few times, as long as lessons are learned and the same mistakes dont reoccur then it was not a total waste of time.

There is really no need for insults, especially ones as ineffective as yours.

Edited by Redwave11, Jun 23 2018 - 23:55.

Xenuex #146 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 23:54

Major

• Players
  • 38004 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostRedwave11, on Jun 23 2018 - 14:53, said:

I thought there puntuation other than commas existed, guess i was wrong...

Almost everyone who posted in this thread was looking at it 15mins after the first battle failed to pop. It took you 2 hours (by your own report) to do the same, that says a lot about you. Most reasonable people are dissapointed that the tournament didnt go as planned but understand that there may be difficulties whenever anyone is doing something for the first few times, as long as leasons are learned and the same mistakes dont reoccur then it was not a total waste of time.

b--b---b-but my feelers ;-;

Sully83 #147 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 23:57

Sergeant

• Players
  • 34502 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA

View PostXenuex, on Jun 23 2018 - 15:43, said:

We are simply saying, that the tournament software they use to orchestrate these tournies isn't intuitive and probably a bit troublesome. I wouldn't expect a basic mechanic to be able to properly reconstruct classic cars without looking at manuals and making a few mistakes.

I wouldn't expect your a-typical mechanic to be able to build\repair nascar quality vehicles without some form of advanced education and\or mistakes being made.

You can't expect new employees to be able work some random software they aren't(potentially) familiar with, without issue, at first at least.

Once again I will help you locate that missing brain cell.

edit: Also, please learn how to grammar. Your sentence structure is complete garbo. Similar to your game play, i presume.

sorry to say bud, but if i hired someone for a certain job, than your fn rights i expect them to be able to do it, i wouldnt hire a small engine mechanic to work on my cruise liner, same as i wouldnt hire a facking fry cooker to assemble jet engines, so your damn rights, new employee or not, if they dont know something than ask and get it right before sending it out, maybe if you had any real life experience away from your computer screen you would expect the same, i dont get paid to "grammer" correctly, im not a author or a screen writer, so i give no facks when it comes to that, that missing brain cell is caused by half wits like you that think because their good at stat padding and playing games, that life owes them something, love to meet you in person and discuss this further, but can tell already your a pink t-shirt wearing , hurt feelings report filing, 89 gender wanna be tuff guy, and just  talk sh1t through a computer screen kinda guy, keep playing them vids bud and praising that clan of yours, good luck on some real life experiences, hope you never have to wake up to the real world one day, and learn what its like to have a real job were people expect you to be able to do the job they hired you for :)

Xenuex #148 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 00:02

Major

• Players
  • 38004 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostSully83, on Jun 23 2018 - 14:57, said:

sorry to say bud, but if i hired someone for a certain job, than your fn rights i expect them to be able to do it, i wouldnt hire a small engine mechanic to work on my cruise liner, same as i wouldnt hire a facking fry cooker to assemble jet engines, so your damn rights, new employee or not, if they dont know something than ask and get it right before sending it out, maybe if you had any real life experience away from your computer screen you would expect the same, i dont get paid to "grammer" correctly, im not a author or a screen writer, so i give no facks when it comes to that, that missing brain cell is caused by half wits like you that think because their good at stat padding and playing games, that life owes them something, love to meet you in person and discuss this further, but can tell already your a pink t-shirt wearing , hurt feelings report filing, 89 gender wanna be tuff guy, and just  talk sh1t through a computer screen kinda guy, keep playing them vids bud and praising that clan of yours, good luck on some real life experiences, hope you never have to wake up to the real world one day, and learn what its like to have a real job were people expect you to be able to do the job they hired you for :)

The point is. Any mechanic should be able to work on any vehicle. But, as you work on unfamiliar vehicles. your work will not be as fluid as someone that has been working on that style of vehicle for years. Make sense? Or, do you have too few brain cells to comprehend.

I also like, that the only responses you can make are pathetic excuses for insults. -- How about actually having an intelligent conversation instead of your barbaric insults?

Edited by Xenuex, Jun 24 2018 - 00:02.

Redwave11 #149 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 00:02

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 17749 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostSully83, on Jun 24 2018 - 08:57, said:

Wannabe tough guys, sh*t talking though a computer screen. I think i saw some posts like that around here, lets see if i can find them...

O wait... ...

EDIT: Also not just authors and screen writers get paid to 'grammer correctly'. Business owners, managers, Engineers, lawyers, scientists, accountants, etc all require a successful person to have good grammer, basically any job that isnt purely physical work will need to be able to form sentences that facilitate efficient communication with other humans. Might be a good life skill to pick up.

Edited by Redwave11, Jun 24 2018 - 00:07.

Sully83 #150 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 00:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 34502 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA

View PostRedwave11, on Jun 23 2018 - 15:53, said:

I thought that puntuation other than commas existed, guess i was wrong...

Almost everyone who posted in this thread was looking at it 15mins after the first battle failed to pop. It took you 2 hours (by your own report) to do the same, that says a lot about you. Most reasonable people are dissapointed that the tournament didnt go as planned but understand that there may be difficulties whenever anyone is doing something for the first few times, as long as lessons are learned and the same mistakes dont reoccur then it was not a total waste of time.

bahahaahh, first MAHOU now WONKA, [edited]goofs, get real, my beef was hardly with WG , like i said before i simply wish they had better notifications, my real beef was with smart smart talking shat and acting like a goof, "im in a pro clan, so everyone else is just a skid"  take that attitude and shove it were the sun dont shine, 

Tanks__ #151 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 00:04

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31587 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostSully83, on Jun 23 2018 - 14:57, said:

The discrimination is real 

Xenuex #152 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 00:05

Major

• Players
  • 38004 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostRedwave11, on Jun 23 2018 - 15:02, said:

Wannabe tough guys, sh*t talking though a computer screen. I think i saw some posts like that around here, lets see if i can find them...

That too, I love e-tuff dudes. :)   They are typically insecure and have been bullied their entire lives. The only release they have is trying to chest pound on some forums.  " I would love you meet you in real life" xdddd if only you knew bro.

View PostSully83, on Jun 23 2018 - 15:03, said:

bahahaahh, first MAHOU now WONKA, [edited]goofs, get real, my beef was hardly with WG , like i said before i simply wish they had better notifications, my real beef was with smart smart talking shat and acting like a goof, "im in a pro clan, so everyone else is just a skid"  take that attitude and shove it were the sun dont shine, 

All you can do is insult without provocation. This all started because of your failure to do any form or research before spouting off nonsense. -- I wonder why you are getting ganged up on...... maybe it's because you are in the wrong.  --- You need help. Anger management issues, definitely.

Edited by Xenuex, Jun 24 2018 - 00:08.

Sully83 #153 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 00:08

Sergeant

• Players
  • 34502 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA

View PostXenuex, on Jun 23 2018 - 16:05, said:

That too, I love e-tuff dudes. :)   They are typically insecure and have been bullied their entire lives. The only release they have is trying to chest pound on some forums.  " I would love you meet you in real life" xdddd if only you knew bro.

:* smootches [edited]tits, anytime you feel man enough :)

Xenuex #154 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 00:09

Major

• Players
  • 38004 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostSully83, on Jun 23 2018 - 15:08, said:

:* smootches [edited]tits, anytime you feel man enough :)

xd   internet tuff guys are the best. I don't need to pound on my chest on the internet to make myself feel good about myself.

Redwave11 #155 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 00:11

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 17749 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostSully83, on Jun 24 2018 - 09:03, said:

I dont know about anyone else but i generally assume that a person is a good and reasonable human being until they prove that they are otherwise. It is after that point where the way you interact with that person will change to accomodate their inadequacies and flaws.

Xenuex #156 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 00:14

Major

• Players
  • 38004 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostRedwave11, on Jun 23 2018 - 15:11, said:

I dont know about anyone else but i generally assume that a person is a good and reasonable human being until they prove that they are otherwise. It is after that point where the way you interact with that person will change to accomodate their inadequacies and flaws.

^ pretty much this. I enjoy good conversations and debates with reasonable folk. But, I love trolling baddies who try and act tuff over the web.

Sully83 #157 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 00:17

Sergeant

• Players
  • 34502 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA

View PostSully83, on Jun 22 2018 - 20:49, said:

So what happened with the tourny, was all messed up for us, no notifications like the old days, and when it did finally pop up, had like a 3min window, or less, just made it in the first game, won , and than waiting for second match to come up, and still nothing, till i came here and seen this message, think we would be getting a little more than a couple credit boosters, really hoping you get that deal sweetened for sure, 

View PostXenuex, on Jun 22 2018 - 21:41, said:

Can you not read? Try actually taking some time out of your day to do something correctly. Let me help you find that missing brain cell.

• They are going to try and better the compensation.
  • the tournament software\tool that is used is inadequate.
  • This is their second ( iirc? ) tournament that they have organized. 

this is how this crapstarted there bud, so maybe, just maybe instead of coming across as a cuntt, mind your own fn business or simply reply without the acting like a [edited]?  and than act like your sh1t dont stink in the following threads and your the one being trolled [edited]

Xenuex #158 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 00:20

Major

• Players
  • 38004 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostSully83, on Jun 23 2018 - 15:17, said:

this is how this crapstarted there bud, so maybe, just maybe instead of coming across as a cuntt, mind your own fn business or simply reply without the acting like a [edited]?  and than act like your sh1t dont stink in the following threads and your the one being trolled [edited]

Maybe because you were two or so hours late to the party. If you read the previous few posts you would have had all the intel already? Also, why should I cater to your fragile little feelings. Take it like a man, and quit making a fool of yourself.

Sully83 #159 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 00:24

Sergeant

• Players
  • 34502 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA

View PostXenuex, on Jun 23 2018 - 16:14, said:

^ pretty much this. I enjoy good conversations and debates with reasonable folk. But, I love trolling baddies who try and act tuff over the web

View PostXenuex, on Jun 23 2018 - 16:20, said:

Maybe because you were two or so hours late to the party. If you read the previous few posts you would have had all the intel already? Also, why should I cater to your fragile little feelings. Take it like a man, and quit making a fool of yourself.

bahahahha, listen to you go on, buddy, your a fn [edited], plain and simple, and those are not acne scars on your face, them are marks from the coat hanger, keep talking crapbud, im going to plant a mango tree in your mothers snatch, and fack your sister in its shade bud, done talking to your goof [edited], like you pointed out before , im loosing brain cells just replying to your [edited][edited]

Elevendy #160 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 00:41

Major

• -Players-
  • 20323 battles
Awesome fights today, thanks for the well run tournament WG. However the top side rewards seem a little light for a group of 5, as a lot of our guys retrained crews for the tournament. We got first place, but the prizing essentially only allowed us to make a net profit of around 1200 gold per player. But maybe that's okay, we'll see as tournaments continue on throughout the month.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users