Congratulations WARGAMING - Your biggest ERROR yet

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Cracker__Jack #21 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 00:44

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1871 battles

View PostNunya_000, on Jun 21 2018 - 17:30, said:

I doubt if you will get any response from someone at WG.  I mean, why would they?  Nothing they say will sooth your quite apparent butthurt.  You seem to think that you know much more than they do and that YOUR ideas and vision is the best and only vision for this game mode.

If you do not like seeing reminders of the game mode in your garage, I would suggest that you avoid the game entirely until the game mode is over.  You certainly have a right to your opinion, but you do not have a right to expect people to agree with it and/or respect it.

No i don't think that my ideas and vision is the best. Jesus.... I only stated an opinion and you swear up and down it's the Bible im trying to feed you?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

And your last statement .... Quite nicely fits with my signature quote.
Thank You for proving my points.

Cracker__Jack #22 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 00:45

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1871 battles
I'm going to bed ;) goodnight everyone.

This post is now just a fading "whatever"

hugzzzzzz
!! <3

LintinPocket #23 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 00:46

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 455 battles
Sorry read a few sentence and looked at the wall of text...said no way unless it solved the JFK assassination conspiracy or shows valid proof King Tut was an alien I will skip it.

IndignantMapleBacon #24 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 00:53

Major

• Players
  • 24229 battles
  • [CDN-T] CDN-T
I disagree.

IndignantMapleBacon #25 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 00:57

Major

• Players
  • 24229 battles
  • [CDN-T] CDN-T

View PostLintinPocket, on Jun 22 2018 - 00:46, said:

Sorry read a few sentence and looked at the wall of text...said no way unless it solved the JFK assassination conspiracy or shows valid proof King Tut was an alien I will skip it.

If you read between the lines....what he's saying is that King Tut, was in fact a time traveling Alien, He (King Tut) knew that JFK was going to provoke the Russias into starting a nuclear war, as a result of the exchange of Nukes, the Luxor in Las Vegas was going to be destroyed, since its a homage to his legacy he deiced to travel forwards in time and assassinate JFK. 

YANKEE137 #26 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 00:59

Major

• -Players-
  • 9837 battles
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
Fire off all of your guns at once and... explode into space...

MakeHarmGreatAgain #27 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 01:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 16443 battles
  • [_SF_] _SF_
Expecting something that isn't copy and paste from Wargaming's support staff? You're on crack. I reacted the same way, then I realized that Wargaming employees don't have the luxury of writing a 3 paragraph essay to every single individual considering they get thousands of tickets a day. Think of it like a Youtuber with a couple thousand subscribers, quite a few reply to every single comment. If they have a couple million, they won't reply to the 2500 comments because they don't have time, they may read them, but not reply. 

Elevendy #28 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 01:11

Major

• -Players-
  • 20338 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostCracker__Jack, on Jun 21 2018 - 15:42, said:

I am so happy I got an intelligent response.... Finally!!!!!
I sincerely mean that Elevendy.

To answer ........
1, I'm not your bud. I would kindly request you didn't think or refer to me I was.
2, I never said anything about having an issue with WoT being non "NA" ... So I see that as irrelevant. But ... I do see an opportunity. It doesn't matter where the game or whatever is based, location wise, if you're going to offer service to certain places ... not every place understands the intentions behind such a game or its expectations. You can't just put something out there and expect it to be accepted by everyone. And EVERYONE has the right to offer and discuss their likes or dislikes, as I have done. So please don't shoot me down just because of "Location" or "Language"
3, what I mean by bugs and physics is quite simple.
..... I stated it in the first post. I have plenty of replays that clearly show me aiming at a ball that is close ... my shot goes through or lands behind or causes the ball to run off in some random direction.

I may only have 1500 battles or so under my belt, but because of that number and what I've said here, 90% will take me for some newbie who knows nothing. This further proves my point that the only opinions that really hold any weight are those that have been in this fantasy world since the birth. Those folks could be normal people like you and I, but moreso people who devoted their every waking moment to this fantasy .... you know, those ones who have no JOB and play some game 24/7 with the ideal that they are THE ELITE.

I know it is a sad fact that people will label others as inferior based on their own lives and experiences ... that is what is happening here. I pointed out FACTS, and people come running to WG's rescue.

I am so very sorry to say this, maybe ... but .... please don't borrow someone elses problem.

Let WarGaming do what they are SUPPOSED to do when one asks for an answer...... and that is NOT depend on you all to back them up and do their work for them.

I'm just giving you an response in contrast to their lack of one; think of it as experience and wisdom from someone who has been trapped in this game for years.

I'd like to apologize for being so disrespectful the first time however, I understand where you're coming from, you kind of remind me of myself with how I felt about the game when I was younger.

Anyways, to respond to your location point, I'm not trying to argue that it's not of American origin so it must not matter, but rather that the Russian Developers have day in and day out ignored our input in North America. We have no more North American super testers. Russia has already decided that we are so far down in the food chain that we aren't worth to be listened to; this year we were the only server to not have tournaments of any kind what so ever. Russia had their own localized tournaments, Europe had their own localized tournaments, even SEA (Asia) had their own localized tournaments, which is a much smaller server. They only just started doing tournaments again, and have brought a lot of interest back, but a year of neglect for a server is never a good thing.

Also, a lot of the explanation for you missing shots and odd angles is because when the ball reaches a certain speed in the air, it is forced to slowly drop below that certain speed. The reason behind this is because this is a server sided game, and the game can only go so quickly. That means your game is an emulation of the game from the server. Every shot your take and every movement you make is rendered and calculated on the server, and sent back to you. So you'll find you ghost shell and shots go into the incorrect position because of packet loss. Your client is trying to render the information sent to it, but the information you sent to the server may be mistimed or lost on the way. Thus showing as miscalculated. It's only what the technology can do at the time sadly.

the_dude_76 #29 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 17:15

Major

• Players
  • 32043 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostCracker__Jack, on Jun 21 2018 - 17:45, said:

I know it is a sad fact that people will label others as inferior based on their own lives and experiences ... that is what is happening here. I pointed out FACTS, and people come running to WG's rescue.

You did not point out "facts" you stated your OPINIONS... Big difference

And you being labeled as "inferior" (pretty sure you're the only one using that term) is based upon your nonsensical rambling and nothing more. If you're going to quack like a duck you should expect people to assume that you're a duck...

MFGrant #30 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 17:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 11396 battles
  • [DVAB] DVAB

View PostElevendy, on Jun 21 2018 - 18:11, said:

I'm just giving you an response in contrast to their lack of one; think of it as experience and wisdom from someone who has been trapped in this game for years.

I'd like to apologize for being so disrespectful the first time however, I understand where you're coming from, you kind of remind me of myself with how I felt about the game when I was younger.

Anyways, to respond to your location point, I'm not trying to argue that it's not of American origin so it must not matter, but rather that the Russian Developers have day in and day out ignored our input in North America. We have no more North American super testers. Russia has already decided that we are so far down in the food chain that we aren't worth to be listened to; this year we were the only server to not have tournaments of any kind what so ever. Russia had their own localized tournaments, Europe had their own localized tournaments, even SEA (Asia) had their own localized tournaments, which is a much smaller server. They only just started doing tournaments again, and have brought a lot of interest back, but a year of neglect for a server is never a good thing.

Also, a lot of the explanation for you missing shots and odd angles is because when the ball reaches a certain speed in the air, it is forced to slowly drop below that certain speed. The reason behind this is because this is a server sided game, and the game can only go so quickly. That means your game is an emulation of the game from the server. Every shot your take and every movement you make is rendered and calculated on the server, and sent back to you. So you'll find you ghost shell and shots go into the incorrect position because of packet loss. Your client is trying to render the information sent to it, but the information you sent to the server may be mistimed or lost on the way. Thus showing as miscalculated. It's only what the technology can do at the time sadly.

The ball also bounds away in odd directions when you shoot near the ball because the splash effect from the shot can send it the opposite direction of your shot.  So, for instance if you shoot past the ball but the shot hits the wall or ground just behind the ball and the ball is close enough to the impact the ball very well could come flying back at your or it'll go left or right depending on how the ball was centered to the shots impact.

Bootknife #31 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 17:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38465 battles
  • [WDA] WDA
Moves lawn chair to a new spot, reaches into the cooler for another beer...

diego999 #32 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 22:02

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 31366 battles
Anyone got a TL;DR version?

KomodoDagger #33 Posted Jul 03 2018 - 11:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 23326 battles
  • [ARKAM] ARKAM

Best way to sum up this post....

:popcorn:

Erik_Thorvaldsson #34 Posted Jul 17 2018 - 02:39

Captain

• Players
  • 29235 battles

View PostCracker__Jack, on Jun 21 2018 - 15:32, said:

I only came to say congratulations to Wargaming for ruining such a great sport :)
I have decided not to play your SOCCER mode anymore, and I very much request this ugly advertisement crap I see when I load in (the Vehicle preview is filled this with Soccer nonsense) is REMOVED from my sight.

I don't want to see this nonsense anymore. I don't want to be reminded of how crappy it is, or how bad an idea it was to make something like this. I opened a thread prior, and no Wargaming (staff or programmers or even the OWNER) decided to present a valid response. You know what this means? Wargaming doesn't give a rats buttocks about a players view.......... a NORMAL players view. All they care about is the popular ones who live in Mom & Dads basement and run 16 YouTube Channels.

Well woo *bleeping* woo. I'm calling Wargaming out now.

You took an amazing idea that was nailed spot on by the makers of Rocket League, and created something that doesn't even compare to Tic Tac Toe. I have to say I am completely disgusted by this nosnense. Your physics and approach were and are WAY off target. You're giving players an option to play a seriously malfunctioning game mode, and presenting prizes for the top players? So what you're saying is, those who know how to exploit the very very many bugs and physics impossibilities are rewarded for it?

I thought WarGaming was all about fairness and sportsmanship. Clearly this is NOT the case with this SOCCER mode.

There are many who will come in here and say that I suck or I'm just not a good player or this is not a game I should play. So long as they get their good stats, and they can make a revenue off YouTube, I suppose that is ok in WarGamings eyes.

But I am going to lay down the facts. If you want replays, I have each and every one of them saved, and I will gladly put them on DropBox for anyone who might give a *bleep* to review. I'm not just here to spout hate or blow off steam. I am here because WarGaming really screwed up, BIG TIME, and no one cares because of my previously stated points. It's all about marketability. Whatever brings WarGaming more players, more purchases.... who cares, right? WarGaming will have no honest audience if the only people remained were YouTube Entrepreneurs and exploiters.

Where is the fun in that?

Now to the points I've been so desperately wanting to slam in WarGamings face.

Your physics for Soccer SUCK! They were very poorly thought out, implemented and finalized. I would love to meet the team in person, who was responsible for the idea, design, development and deliverance of the Soccer mode ........ only so I can tell them that they all need to stick to the basics, or take a very very long leave of absence.

If I shoot at the ball, DEAD ON, and it just sits there ... THAT IS A PROBLEM.
If I shoot at the ball, DEAD ON, and my shot appears BEHIND the ball ... again, BIG PROBLEM.
If I block the ball as a defender, I can't jump ... it is right next to my tank ... and a lowly weak striker one shots it over my tank from clear across the arena ...... BIG PROBLEM.
If the weight of the ball is so god dern heavy that even a defender can't get in front of it and stop it from rolling over it ................. BIG PROBLEM.

Now ... to point out why each point above is very much VALID.
You look at a Soccer goalie in a REAL SOCCER GAME ... How tall is he? or her? They are 99% of time almost AS TALL AS THE NET. The defenders are HALF the height of the net. Duhhhh.... Who's the goober that thought this one up?

Let me explain a little better. Go look at ROCKET LEAGUE ... They know exactly what they're doing. The cars may not be as tall as the GOAL\NET, maybe 40% the height, but they DO HAVE ABILITIES to help. Jumping, Powerups, ROCKET BOOSTERS ....... need I go on? What do Defenders have?

Oh you bet your lily white butt I will tell you ;) Defenders have a splash ability that can only aim up so high ...... with a very long reload rate, and it couldn't jump to save its .... carcass. They can't move very fast, and their overall presence as a Goalie is like having 1 small tiny little ant defend the entire colony that is being bombarded by a hairspray can and a lighter. I have to laugh at this one. That IS the end result whether WarGaming intended it or not. And please don't tell me Defenders are great ..... they only prove their worth when helping to manipulate the ball when it is on the OTHER side of the arena. Isn't that the Midfielder and Strikers job?

Another thing that really is completely off the wall and a poor excuse to add in such a game mode ........................ bullet travel speed. ALL 3 tanks have different speeds in which their munitions travel. In a game like this, YOU DONT HAVE TIME to account for wind resistance, latency of impact, gravity fall off ...... if you want a successful implementation, the munitions should act like lasers. Instantaneous impact the moment the munition is fired. Why?

You're adding WAY TOO MANY variables but keeping stock physics in place. It is way to much to think about, let alone enjoy. The only people who really get enjoyment are the ones who get landed against players who have no earthly clue what to do. That is VERY sad on WarGamings part. I thought this was a game everyone could play??? ...... I guess not.

Maybe us "casual" gamers and those who just aren't that good shouldn't be allowed to play here? If this is the case, why allow us to play at all?

I've only ever played Defender. I have not played the other two tanks and quite frankly I am so seriously glad I haven't.

I've kicked some serious butt playing as Defender, landing in the top 100 ... but as time progresses and I've seen how crappy everything really is .... I am done. I will leave tho saying one final statement of many sentences.

WarGaming ... You could and SHOULD have done a much better job with this nonsense Soccer Mode. For now, you can lay in the bed you made ... it will only be filled by those who know how to exploit the glitches bugs and impossibilities that shouldn't exist if one had thought the matter through. Oh and lets not forget all those YouTuber money makers who make you look good. Might I remind you there are a few that can make you look REALLY BAD.

My suggestion to fix this very big error by WarGaming is this...... Stop hosting this nonsense Soccer Mode, go ahead and give all those YouTuber Gods and Exploiters their cut, and please give me the option to block this awful advertisement of this Soccer Crap so that when I log in to play a normal RANDOM BATTLE, I don't have to be reminded of how awful this Soccer idea was.

specifically meaning ......... I don't want to see the missions tab or the rewards tab or progress tab for anything related to Soccer. I don't want to see that goober Gianluigi Buffon chilling in the corner.

I want to see my GUI as it was before this nonsense was brought in. Essentially, I am OPTING OUT of this extra unnecessary content.

Now... I'd very much love to hear some feedback from WarGaming staffers and programmers, etc... on this. I don't really need any players perspective .... I've looked at this from every angle ... including the head-up-the-butt perspective. So spare me.

All of my Soccer replays will be available UPON REQUEST. You will get links to the official replay file made by World of Tanks.

Have a great day all and good luck!!! have fun!!!

Dripping with narcissism, arrogance & entitlement, this is quite possibly the funniest useless wall of text that I've seen this year by far lol!

BadgerAttitude_3 #35 Posted Jul 23 2018 - 03:39

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 82 battles
wow...feel better?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users