And we're back to crashing from the garage...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sister_Mary_Gearchange #1 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 06:47

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 22991 battles

Update to 1.0 and suddenly I could start the game, get to the garage, but as soon as I pressed the Battle button I wold get a flash wheel saying Joining and then the game would crash.  Turns out lots of people had the same problem.  I wasted 8 days talking to customer support.  CS clearly don't read and don't care, but they did eventually claim that it was my computer and that the game would never run on it after 1.0.   A week or so after that, WG went to 1.0.1 which cleared up the problem and I was able to play again.  CS didn't refund me my ~10 days lost premium time.

But now with the 1.0.2 update it's back.  The exact same problem.

I give up.  WG can't program to save themselves,a and they clearly don't care one iota.  Moving on to other games.

holdmecloserTonyDanza #2 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 08:09

Major

• Players
  • 62494 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
another satisfied customer -_-

Bootknife #3 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 13:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38712 battles
  • [WDA] WDA

Might as well pile on...

Also looks like in-game messaging is dead.  Again...

excal704 #4 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 14:47

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20538 battles
  • [V_SOG] V_SOG

View PostSister_Mary_Gearchange, on Jun 22 2018 - 00:47, said:

Update to 1.0 and suddenly I could start the game, get to the garage, but as soon as I pressed the Battle button I wold get a flash wheel saying Joining and then the game would crash.  Turns out lots of people had the same problem.  I wasted 8 days talking to customer support.  CS clearly don't read and don't care, but they did eventually claim that it was my computer and that the game would never run on it after 1.0.   A week or so after that, WG went to 1.0.1 which cleared up the problem and I was able to play again.  CS didn't refund me my ~10 days lost premium time.

But now with the 1.0.2 update it's back.  The exact same problem.

I give up.  WG can't program to save themselves,a and they clearly don't care one iota.  Moving on to other games.

Do you still have the soccer garage? If so get rid of it and use the default one!

cstoyer #5 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 17:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 42976 battles
  • [REL-A] REL-A

View Postexcal704, on Jun 22 2018 - 08:47, said:

Do you still have the soccer garage? If so get rid of it and use the default one!

How about WG just fixes the game so we can play it without a band aid for this and living with that till it works.  Since the first patch and the latest the game is unplayable with graphics glitches and the all wonderful CTD.  wth, yea its a free game but some of us have money in it and can't play it.  For example my Premium time just keeps going away while I am stuck waiting for someone, anyone at WG to fix this mess.  Thanks for showing me the customer comes second at WG.

severnjove #6 Posted Jun 22 2018 - 20:25

Private

• Players
  • 18406 battles
  • [ZED] ZED

I have not been able to play for days because either the graphic are really glitchy or my mouse ticks across the screen.  Can someone help I would like to play the soccer mode. and can I have my several days of premium back? oh and the same thing is happening to all of my wargaming games WOP WOW and WOT.

Edited by severnjove, Jun 22 2018 - 20:27.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users