Jump to content


1 spot open for regular tourney team "NO ZUO NO DIE"


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Ni_YeYe #1 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 04:39

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 35798 battles
  • 151
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    03-17-2012

We are a group of active players and we do every single tournament.

We are looking for active tourney players to join us.

Three requirements:

1: 2500 recent wn8 or above

2: have most of lower tier tanks in case of low tier matches.

3: If you didn't do tourneys regularly, please don't PM me.

 

If you meet all the requirements above, PM me if you are interested.



KeepYourselfSafe_xD #2 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:02

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 5489 battles
  • 340
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    11-07-2017
Wait a minute... 

Edited by KeepYourselfSafe_xD, Jun 23 2018 - 05:06.


Blackhorse_One_ #3 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:11

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 3470 battles
  • 1,387
  • [HHT] HHT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2017
Those ... ... ... Lungs ...

Tamagakure #4 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:18

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 17966 battles
  • 129
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-11-2011

View PostNi_YeYe, on Jun 22 2018 - 22:18, said:

 

Please post relevant content

 

Can I join your team if so?

liamcraig1245 #5 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:20

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32697 battles
  • 558
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    02-23-2011

View PostTamagakure, on Jun 23 2018 - 05:18, said:

 

Can I join your team if so?

 

Sure

ForeverFatty #6 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:33

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 2621 battles
  • 4
  • [ELEF] ELEF
  • Member since:
    03-11-2016
Suspicious huh? Seems like someone is hiding something

Edited by ForeverFatty, Jun 23 2018 - 05:34.


BigEgg #7 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:36

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22292 battles
  • 69
  • [MO] MO
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014
Tama platooning with Brap? Team killing as well? Kind of two faced imo. Idk why anyone would intentionally team kill to begin with. Probably not a good match for your tournament team @Ni_YeYe

liamcraig1245 #8 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:37

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32697 battles
  • 558
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    02-23-2011
I think youjo needs to perform an ethics investigation into their clan ASAP.

_O_o_Soaper_Man_o_O_ #9 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:40

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 17871 battles
  • 10
  • [PRC] PRC
  • Member since:
    01-10-2013
Can I join :bush:

BigEgg #10 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:40

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22292 battles
  • 69
  • [MO] MO
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014

View PostTamagakure, on Jun 22 2018 - 22:38, said:

I heard BigEgg hacked Tama's account can you confirm? Y/N/M I need to know so I can give credit where credit's due.

 

No idea what this is suppose to mean lel - As you can see, you are team killing in games WITH BRAP. Now suddenly, I "hacked" your account? Interesting thought process you have going there.

Tamagakure #11 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:42

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 17966 battles
  • 129
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-11-2011

View PostBigEgg, on Jun 22 2018 - 22:40, said:

 

No idea what this is suppose to mean lel - As you can see, you are team killing in games WITH BRAP. Now suddenly, I "hacked" your account? Interesting thought process you have going there.

 

That is understandable as you think you are always right. Thankfully, two factor authentication means no website access for you.

Edited by Tamagakure, Jun 23 2018 - 05:43.


ForeverFatty #12 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:43

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 2621 battles
  • 4
  • [ELEF] ELEF
  • Member since:
    03-11-2016

View PostTamagakure, on Jun 23 2018 - 05:40, said:

 

Hey that's naming and shaming, which is against the forum's TOS.

 

So is account sharing, you should ask comet about that one #Ichangedmypasswordlastnight

Tamagakure #13 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:46

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 17966 battles
  • 129
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-11-2011

View PostForeverFatty, on Jun 22 2018 - 22:43, said:

 

So is account sharing, you should ask comet about that one #Ichangedmypasswordlastnight

 

The issue is the act rather than the circumstance. Also, account sharing is your forte is it not?

BigEgg #14 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:46

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22292 battles
  • 69
  • [MO] MO
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014

View PostTamagakure, on Jun 22 2018 - 22:42, said:

 

That is understandable as you think you are always right. Thankfully, two factor authentication means no website access for you.

 

There has got to be a rule against excessive amounts of false accusations that lack any kind of base. Anyways, like I was saying, you clearly are not a match for this team because you Team Kill with Brap. Please stay on topic without hurling more unproven accusations.

liamcraig1245 #15 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:52

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 32697 battles
  • 558
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    02-23-2011

View PostTamagakure, on Jun 23 2018 - 05:46, said:

 

The issue is the act rather than the circumstance. Also, account sharing is your forte is it not?

 

No evidence just persecution! 

Tamagakure #16 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:55

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 17966 battles
  • 129
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-11-2011

View PostBigEgg, on Jun 22 2018 - 22:46, said:

 

There has got to be a rule against excessive amounts of false accusations that lack any kind of base. Anyways, like I was saying, you clearly are not a match for this team because you Team Kill with Brap. Please stay on topic without hurling more unproven accusations.

 

Yeah I wonder. 

Tamagakure #17 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 05:58

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 17966 battles
  • 129
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-11-2011


BigEgg #18 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 06:02

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22292 battles
  • 69
  • [MO] MO
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014

View PostTamagakure, on Jun 22 2018 - 22:58, said:

 

Yes, I joined YOUJO TeamSpeak and warned Moccoman that your account had been compromised and provided the evidence shown to Brap. Am I a bad person for doing this? This isn't evidence of anything at all besides some dude providing evidence of your account being compromised and myself warning you about it.

 

Sorry for doing so lol



Tamagakure #19 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 06:04

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 17966 battles
  • 129
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-11-2011


Tamagakure #20 Posted Jun 23 2018 - 06:05

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 17966 battles
  • 129
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-11-2011

View PostBigEgg, on Jun 22 2018 - 23:02, said:

 

Yes, I joined YOUJO TeamSpeak and warned Moccoman that your account had been compromised and provided the evidence shown to Brap. Am I a bad person for doing this? This isn't evidence of anything at all besides some dude providing evidence of your account being compromised and myself warning you about it.

 

Sorry for doing so lol

 

No, you wanted to tell people that I was tk'ing with brap, because that's the sort of person you are.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users