Hey wargaming put the vodka bottles

dipshits

15 replies to this topic

Fledorris #1 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 16:15

Private

• Players
  • 10184 battles

Wargaming put down the vodka and the pills, and even stop eating the crayons, for [edited]sake and map some new maps or even better stop remodeling them to be one sided. You guys take low tier maps and throw them into higher tiers so you can call them "NEW MAPS" you guys are the laziest [edited][edited]development team I have ever had the non-pleasure, to deal with and to play your 2nd hand game. So lets make a check list on how you can be somewhat an okay development team:

-Stop eating crayons

-Stop [edited][edited]

-Stop drinking

-Make some new maps

-Stop adding "New Maps" into higher tiers

-Stop making maps on sided

-Fix the textures

-[edited]the arty stun

-[edited]the no skill Japanese heavies (because spill liner is ssssoooooo useful, not)

Those simple points might make your game somewhat playable again, but hey there is a slight chance you maybe listen to your player for once, just [edited]once.

flaviosquilla #2 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 16:38

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 35443 battles
  • [DYNO] DYNO
Oh I thought by the title you wanted vodka as the food consumables on soviet tanks :P

TheBoozyItalian #3 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 16:45

Captain

• -Players-
  • 19807 battles
  • [ALERT] ALERT

View Postflaviosquilla, on Jun 26 2018 - 07:38, said:

Oh I thought by the title you wanted vodka as the food consumables on soviet tanks :P

I did too lol. Too bad it's another new forum poster that doesn't realize no one has time for his bs and rage. Then again this forums never changes, does it? 

Edited by JEDIDIEUGH, Jun 26 2018 - 16:52.

DomoSapien #4 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 16:55

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 14722 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
Three new maps currently up on Supertest: Berlin, Minsk & Studzianki/Poland

xrays_ #5 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 17:16

Major

• Players
  • 52105 battles

View PostFledorris, on Jun 26 2018 - 10:15, said:

you guys are the laziest [edited][edited]development team I have ever had the non-pleasure, to deal with and to play your 2nd hand game.

If you're so unhappy playing this game... Why do you continue to torture yourself?

Also, insults rarely get you anywhere in life, especially when you want something in return.

x.

TheBoozyItalian #6 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 17:25

Captain

• -Players-
  • 19807 battles
  • [ALERT] ALERT

View PostDomoSapien, on Jun 26 2018 - 07:55, said:

How long has Berlin been in the supertest? I swear I heard about that map 3 years ago and you guys are still working on the map? Maybe the OP has a point lol

GeorgePreddy #7 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 17:51

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

Hey, OP;

How do you think it makes WG feel when you speak to them in that way ?

That's right... it makes them sad.

On the other hand, the following shot shows how they feel when it's time to drive the money truck to the bank six times per day:

So, I guess it all evens out in the end.

xrays_ #8 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 17:52

Major

• Players
  • 52105 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Jun 26 2018 - 10:55, said:

Regardless of what's in SuperTest and/or when it's coming, those testers seem to only play in a bubble and have no clue how to properly balance or design. How many maps have been released (oh boy, new map, we're so proud!), then swiftly pulled and/or rebalanced multiple times before being pulled completely for non-sensical reasons? Take "Northwest" as a prime example - a wonderful map with virtually no problems or complaints, yet it was "rebalanced" twice and then removed, again for no reason.

WartGaming needs more transparency when it comes to maps and tank design. Their claims that it takes 6-12 months to produce a single map is ludicrous, and an embarrassment to any modern 3D design grad on the planet. Maps could be constructed in a month with a team of 6 designer/programmers - anything more than that is just insulting to the players WartGaming wishes to have pay them for their accomplishments.

x.

tod914 #9 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 17:59

Major

• Players
  • 64357 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Jun 26 2018 - 10:55, said:

Thanks Domo.  Now how about that Vodka Martini... shaken not stirred with crayons. 

BabA_YA6A #10 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 18:01

Captain

• Players
  • 26382 battles
  • [KOZAK] KOZAK

View PostDomoSapien, on Jun 26 2018 - 23:55, said:

For how long....another six (6) month since two are already in test since last year.

With all the maps that have been put on the back burner to make them HD and politely speaking the current map selection is "ABYSMAL"! Smile-angry.gif

DomoSapien #11 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 19:30

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 14722 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostWOLPERTINGER_, on Jun 26 2018 - 11:01, said:

For how long....another six (6) month since two are already in test since last year.

With all the maps that have been put on the back burner to make them HD the current map selection is "ABYSMAL"! Smile-angry.gif

Abysmal? I wouldn't say that. "Stale," perhaps, but not abysmal. Abbey, Airfield, Cliff, El Halluf, Ensk, Erlenberg, Fisherman's Bay, Fjords, Glacier, himmelsdorf, Karelia, Klondike, Lakeville, Live Oaks, Malinovka, Mannerheim line, Mines, Mountain Pass, Murovanka, Nebelburg, Overlord, Paris, Prokhorovka, Province, Redshire, Ruinberg, Sand River, Serene Coast, Siegfried Line, Steppes, Tundra, Westfield. That's 32 maps. Pilsen is being reworked and is likely to return, Port is being reworked and is likely to return, Northwest is being reworked, and might return. Dragon ridge? Probably not. Pearl River? Possibly.  Players have mentioned they would like to see the return of Mittengard and Ghost town as well. It's possible these will return as well.

Minsk and Studzianki have undergone quite a few waves of changes while they were on Supertest. As Gnomon pointed out they are in the polishing stages (if you check out the videos of studzianki and Minsk you'll notice that they are quite pretty/polished) so probably quite soon.

To clarify, the old maps weren't just "Made HD" - they were rebuilt from scratch. 30+ Maps in about a year's turnaround.

It's definitely difficult to process a chorus of dissenting voices, and figure out which needs to address. There isn't one correct side, in my opinion. Areas were flattened and widened in an attempt to address the concern that too many maps feature corridors, and those changes were received with a substantially negative response. If it's not a corridor then it's a field of death.

And it's not like we're not listening. Erlenberg has already received some changes. Mines is being looked at. Fjords is being looked at. It's not like we're ignoring feedback; these things take time. 

BabA_YA6A #12 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 19:40

Captain

• Players
  • 26382 battles
  • [KOZAK] KOZAK

View PostDomoSapien, on Jun 27 2018 - 02:30, said:

Abysmal? I wouldn't say that. "Stale," perhaps, but not abysmal. Abbey, Airfield, Cliff, El Halluf, Ensk, Erlenberg, Fisherman's Bay, Fjords, Glacier, himmelsdorf, Karelia, Klondike, Lakeville, Live Oaks, Malinovka, Mannerheim line, Mines, Mountain Pass, Murovanka, Nebelburg, Overlord, Paris, Prokhorovka, Province, Redshire, Ruinberg, Sand River, Serene Coast, Siegfried Line, Steppes, Tundra, Westfield. That's 32 maps. Pilsen is being reworked and is likely to return, Port is being reworked and is likely to return, Northwest is being reworked, and might return. Dragon ridge? Probably not. Pearl River? Possibly.  Players have mentioned they would like to see the return of Mittengard and Ghost town as well. It's possible these will return as well.

Minsk and Studzianki have undergone quite a few waves of changes while they were on Supertest. As Gnomon pointed out they are in the polishing stages (if you check out the videos of studzianki and Minsk you'll notice that they are quite pretty/polished) so probably quite soon.

To clarify, the old maps weren't just "Made HD" - they were rebuilt from scratch. 30+ Maps in about a year's turnaround.

It's definitely difficult to process a chorus of dissenting voices, and figure out which needs to address. There isn't one correct side, in my opinion. Areas were flattened and widened in an attempt to address the concern that too many maps feature corridors, and those changes were received with a substantially negative response. If it's not a corridor then it's a field of death.

And it's not like we're not listening. Erlenberg has already received some changes. Mines is being looked at. Fjords is being looked at. It's not like we're ignoring feedback; these things take time. 

I was not really talking how many actual maps are in use when you only get like five or six in the daily rotation. Besides the point some of the map rework made the maps that were converted to HD actually worse then they were prior.

Instead of putting all the effort in Minsk of introducing more "RUSSIAN" OP paper tanks to the game it would be more beneficial that we had a better map selection to play all the existing vehicles.

Ensk, Mines, Erlenberg need to be enlarged and the Fjords reword made the map actually worse.

these things take time.....Just a comment to these four words. You are fairly new here and maybe don't know the past history on this game. The complains here on the forum that there are not enough maps and maps have been removed without being replaced and some are to small is ongoing for years now.

It appears that you are listening and try to give answers to the public. But it very apparent that Minsk doesn't give any importance to their customers wants or wishes. Smile_sad.gif

dominator_98 #13 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 19:42

Major

• -Players-
  • 23152 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
It’s posts like this that make me laugh when people claim WG is silencing criticism. This kind of stupidity should be locked or deleted imo, as it will lead to nothing constructive, but instead staff post here trying to be helpful.

TheBoozyItalian #14 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 20:02

Captain

• -Players-
  • 19807 battles
  • [ALERT] ALERT

View PostDomoSapien, on Jun 26 2018 - 10:30, said:

Domo you're partly right. It's not exactly the fault of newer WG employees but WG has had so much time to develop maps in the past. Just look at how many maps the console version has been able to make in 2 years. That's why we complain about maps; because the console version shows that maps can made and rebalanced much quicker than the PC has been doing.

That being said I understand why WG would have such a difficult time with how toxic our community is. Honestly we should have more employees willing to debate with players like Domo is right now. Better communication between the players and the WG staff would certainly help make the game better.

enjineer #15 Posted Jun 27 2018 - 03:23

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 46186 battles
  • [-CMF-] -CMF-
The problem is WG is far more concerned about content they can sell rather than keeping the game fresh.  There's no excuse for a new map to take nearly 2 years to make.

Edited by enjineer, Jun 27 2018 - 12:52.

Altwar #16 Posted Jun 27 2018 - 03:38

Major

• Players
  • 58277 battles
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-

View PostDomoSapien, on Jun 26 2018 - 10:30, said:

Probably not for Dragon Ridge???? That's going to have to change.  Understanding that all the new HD maps fell in love with flattening the playing field....literally, given how the elevation differences were reduced, this still isn't acceptable.  Dragon Ridge was hilarious fun!  It simply has to return, and preferably as the first incarnation, where the action didn't center on the little pocket valley below the road.   Anyway I for one still hope to see it back and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Otherwise, appreciate your time to offer feedback and assurances you are paying attention!  

But you can ignore the OP if you like.  Given the things he suggests "Wargaming" digests while being consistently toxic in his comments, I'd suggest that whatever he's consuming is probably far worse and not meant for any organic life form's digestion....   :ohmy:

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users