Shell hits the lower track, doesn't track or count as blocked damage.

track blocked damage tracking

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

The_Iron_Bullet #1 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 19:45

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 19243 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

Everyone had it happen, if your shot dipped or you aimed poorly, you fire a shell (side on) into the lower part of the tracks, the parts that are touching the ground, and it doesn't track him, nor does it count as blocked damage for the opponent. This for me is very frustrating; if I play a tank with poor shell velocity and it dips, I lose my DPM AND I don't get to track him. Or in the case if I am side-scraping in a HT, doing a blocking mission, and an T110E3 shoots me in the tracks, I get no blocking damage. I know there is track HP and what-not, but I just don't agree with the mechanics of it. What I would like to see is if you shoot the tracks, it breaks, and counts as damage blocked (if wasn't a penetration). 

pickpocket293 #2 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 19:56

Captain

• -Players-
  • 34456 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
I'm of the opinion that if a shot hits the tracks it should knock the tracks off the tank. Imagine an E3 with a HUUUUGE 155mm shell hitting the tracks of a tank. In what world do the tracks not get blown off?

Gang_Starr #3 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 20:07

Major

• Players
  • 15972 battles
  • [SUX] SUX

View PostThe_Iron_Bullet, on Jun 26 2018 - 13:45, said:

Everyone had it happen, if your shot dipped or you aimed poorly, you fire a shell (side on) into the lower part of the tracks, the parts that are touching the ground, and it doesn't track him, nor does it count as blocked damage for the opponent.

In this case you turned his track yellow. So you do damage it, just not all the way to fully track him.

WatashiWaDikkuGaDais #4 Posted Jun 26 2018 - 20:15

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 8187 battles
If hitting the tracks ever counted as blocked damage then HT-12 and HT-15 missions would be so much easier, i cant count the amount of times a jpe100 or something hits my tracks and it doesnt do damage or count as blocking 

Also tagged with track, blocked damage, tracking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users