2 replies to this topic

Gnomon #1 Posted Jun 29 2018 - 15:09

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 641 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Hi, folks!

Hope your morning is going well!

Let's talk about the Tier of the Week, Each week, we take a Tier VII or VIII tank and bundle it with premium time and other goodies. This week, we're featuring the STA-2. 

The STA-2 is from the Japan line and is a solid medium tank. The penetration on the gun is nice to have around in battle, as it rivals heavies of the same Tier. 

For some further info, be sure to check out our portal article - Tier VIII of the WeekL STA-2

Tier VIII of the Week: STA-2

June 29-July 6, 04:20 PT | 06:20 CT | 07:20 ET

Tier VIII of the Week — STA-2: $34.99 (17% Off)

VIIISTA-2  

• 14 Days Premium Account
  • Get XP for the first 20 wins in the STA-2
  • 1x Garage Slot

)

MountainLion1 #2 Posted Jun 29 2018 - 15:36

Captain

• -Players-
  • 21745 battles
  • [TMBPK] TMBPK
Tier VIII premium mediums are mediocre for the most part but the STA-2 is one of my favorite ones. It is not outstanding at any one thing but decent in most situations. When they get the MM for Tier VIII straightened out I would highly recommend it, being bottom tier the majority of the time makes all these tanks suffer unless you want to use a lot of premium rounds. I purchased these tanks to build credits and firing premium rounds minimizes the very reason I purchased them in the first place. See y’all on the battlefield.   

nuclearguy931 #3 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 08:23

Major

• Players
  • 74172 battles
  • [UMM] UMM

So when tech tree premiums are bundled together and put on sale in the premium shop, why isn't the stand alone tank offered at a discount in the tech tree?

This penalizes the players who have bought gold and premium time separately that just want the tank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users