Jump to content


Guesses on Uber-Rare "Terror Tank" upcoming special...


  • Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

skytale #201 Posted Jul 13 2018 - 16:57

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 11233 battles
  • 36
  • Member since:
    10-29-2014
Already got almost 2 years of premium to go. If I am going to spend $100 on this game, I'll buy 5 Tiger 131's, use the gold from the tanks to help offset the training of the 25 BIA crewmembers for the tanks I already have. I could see getting it if I was going to buy premium time anyway.

Kommissar_SchpankyPanz #202 Posted Jul 13 2018 - 17:33

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24875 battles
  • 140
  • Member since:
    03-28-2014

I really wanted to pick up this tank and my premium time has almost run out. On the surface this bundle looks perfect for my needs. However a quick trip to the WOT Wiki page shows that this tank has pref match-making :ohmy: !!!

 

Considering the evil atrocities that Wargaming insists PMM tanks visit on the game, it would be terribly irresponsible of me to purchase this offer. :(

 



Rush_91 #203 Posted Jul 13 2018 - 17:37

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 11114 battles
  • 1,263
  • [FATED] FATED
  • Member since:
    01-23-2016

View PostKommissar_SchpankyPanz, on Jul 13 2018 - 17:33, said:

I really wanted to pick up this tank and my premium time has almost run out. On the surface this bundle looks perfect for my needs. However a quick trip to the WOT Wiki page shows that this tank has pref match-making :ohmy: !!!

 

Considering the evil atrocities that Wargaming insists PMM tanks visit on the game, it would be terribly irresponsible of me to purchase this offer. :(

 

Pretty sure I read somewhere that WG was only gonna mess with 8s anyways.



Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea #204 Posted Jul 13 2018 - 18:05

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25367 battles
  • 2,644
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-
  • Member since:
    08-07-2014

View PostRush_91, on Jul 13 2018 - 08:37, said:

Pretty sure I read somewhere that WG was only gonna mess with 8s anyways.

 

Nope...  They are going to mess with the E25 and ALL the other Preferential tanks too...

 

Damn shame...



HENRYOFORANGE #205 Posted Jul 13 2018 - 18:19

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 10685 battles
  • 354
  • [DEVON] DEVON
  • Member since:
    08-14-2011
PZ 2 J CONFRIMED. ready your clubs!

Edited by HENRYOFORANGE, Jul 13 2018 - 18:19.


Das_Reaper_1 #206 Posted Jul 13 2018 - 18:44

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 10606 battles
  • 244
  • [W_C_V] W_C_V
  • Member since:
    03-17-2017

Have yet to play arty (shutter the thought) however I need one or I'll never complete the stug mission. I was hoping that LEF would be the so called "terror" and I could get those stinking arty mission over and done.

II J??? What a big gigantic humongous disappointment ... Keep your tier III credit evaporator and I'll keep my cash



Kliphie #207 Posted Jul 13 2018 - 18:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 30606 battles
  • 3,092
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012

View PostDas_Reaper_1, on Jul 13 2018 - 12:44, said:

Have yet to play arty (shutter the thought) however I need one or I'll never complete the stug mission. I was hoping that LEF would be the so called "terror" and I could get those stinking arty mission over and done.

II J??? What a big gigantic humongous disappointment ... Keep your tier III credit evaporator and I'll keep my cash

 

Leaf Blower wouldn't work for the stun missions.  Idea was a non-starter from the beginning.  

LintinPocket #208 Posted Jul 13 2018 - 21:23

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 456 battles
  • 449
  • [USAA] USAA
  • Member since:
    06-29-2015

Pz. Kpfw. II Ausf. J was I to late to win again...CRAP






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users