Ban stat padding unicums

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

Poll: Ban stat padding unicums from random battles (180 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 100 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should WG ban stat padding unicums?

1. Of course (61 votes [33.89%])

Percentage of vote: 33.89%

2. No,i am a stat padding unicum (119 votes [66.11%])

Percentage of vote: 66.11%

Vote Hide poll

QuicksilverJPR #161 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 15:41

Major

• Players
  • 24346 battles
  • [RPG] RPG

View Posttemplars8, on Jul 10 2018 - 15:52, said:

Demanding WG to reviewmy suggestion is sily?Stop being such [edited]

Who are you to demand anything?  Do you own corporate stock or something?  If not, stfu and move onto useful things in life...like not posting useless drivel here in the forums.

Seth_VonLiopod #162 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 16:10

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14648 battles
Man, they say Shawn Eckardt died in 2007. This thread makes me suspect he's alive and playing WoT.

HighProbability #163 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 16:40

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 47222 battles
  • [TSP] TSP

View Posttemplars8, on Jun 30 2018 - 12:20, said:

Stat padding unicums are the ones that sit at the very back and farm,you can tell them part because the stat padders dont move at all,also they spam heat,if they spam more than 30% they should be flagged as stat padders by WG

Usually, this kind of misunderstanding wears off at around 12 -15k games. After which enlightenment and improvement begin to occur naturally. I'm sorry you're not on the road to improvement quite yet. This game must be terribly frustrating for you.

o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7 #164 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 16:54

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 423 battles
  • [ITDED] ITDED

the game will be so much better if everyone over 50% is banned. 

imagine the fun the bots will have. kinda like now, posting 24/7 on here about how the game is rigged.

leon_phelps #165 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 17:12

Major

• Players
  • 34899 battles

View PostUnicorn_, on Jul 11 2018 - 11:14, said:

And I've seen tomatoes carry after unicums who die in the first minute. It's besides the point. Are you really pretending crew skills and equipment makes no difference?

Most of your games at tier 5 you never seen a tier ten tank.... not atleast on this account at least.still haven't shown any proof wargaming apologized and compensated you for the unfair christmas event that was to hard for you.... still waiting till then your just a salty liar

templars8 #166 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 17:19

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23218 battles

View PostAsassian7, on Jul 11 2018 - 13:35, said:

Surprise, everyone happens to have a bad game in a while, also, sometimes even a terribad can do everything right and win a game. But that doesnt mean that purples always have bad games and certainly doesnt mean bads always have good games.  

The fact of the matter is, the advanced skillset required in this game is all about tactics, critical thinking, positioning, and decisions. Yes, a better tank will always be much better, but assuming that both players are in the same tank, there is only one crew skill or equipment piece that will actually help with the tactics and decision making required for skilled play - that being sixth sense (which Im sure everyone agrees should be given to free for everyone lile it is in ships and not be its own skill) the rest help your tank perform better yes, but they dont improve your level of skill. Which means that even with every skill unlocked in the game, full Improved equipment, and even full gold rounds, a bad player would still play much worse than I would in the same tank and a zero skill 100% crew, with no equipment.

You would not even outdamage me,your ego is the size of the sun

Winterpeger #167 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 17:31

Major

• Players
  • 51228 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View Posttemplars8, on Jul 11 2018 - 10:19, said:

You would not even outdamage me,your ego is the size of the sun

Everyone on this forum knows that you are full of bs.  You keep claiming an imaginary EU account that you can't provide any proof of.

For some one who claims that they are the best player on the EU (and said was going to quit), can't even get get past 600wn8 on the NA server, I seriously doubt that you can out damage any one in a 1v1.. as you can't even have a 1v1 which is fair.  You want it rigged in your favour (which shows you are full of it as the best player on the EU server wouldn't need an advantage or have the opponent player a lower tier).

Yes, Asassian7 can out damage you..   so if his ego is the size of the sun.. your bs is the size of the universe.

minneerminneer #168 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 21:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25587 battles
I mean he said he accepts all 1v1s but he won't even say anything to me about doing a 1v1 and I barely even have unicum recents

Asassian7 #169 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 23:25

Major

• Players
  • 24667 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostWangOnTheLoose, on Jul 12 2018 - 01:48, said:

I applaud you for your efforts in keeping the local morons straight I just don't know why you subject yourself to the stupidity of the responses you get.

Sometimes I dont know myself. Also the templars guy is nothing but a troll and about as worth trying to take seriously as a mentally disabled chicken.

Also highest WN8 player on EU is 6k, as if we needed to prove his obvious trolling wrong

Unicorn_ #170 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 00:20

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5982 battles

View PostAsassian7, on Jul 11 2018 - 14:35, said:

Surprise, everyone happens to have a bad game in a while, also, sometimes even a terribad can do everything right and win a game. But that doesnt mean that purples always have bad games and certainly doesnt mean bads always have good games.  

The fact of the matter is, the advanced skillset required in this game is all about tactics, critical thinking, positioning, and decisions. Yes, a better tank will always be much better, but assuming that both players are in the same tank, there is only one crew skill or equipment piece that will actually help with the tactics and decision making required for skilled play - that being sixth sense (which Im sure everyone agrees should be given to free for everyone lile it is in ships and not be its own skill) the rest help your tank perform better yes, but they dont improve your level of skill. Which means that even with every skill unlocked in the game, full Improved equipment, and even full gold rounds, a bad player would still play much worse than I would in the same tank and a zero skill 100% crew, with no equipment.

Did you really missed where I clearly said it was besides the point?

The fact of the matter is your simplification is wrong. It's highly dependant on tiers and which you play tanks. Go play a TD against other TDs that have boosted view range and higher camo. The deciding factor is not always skill. There is clearly a huge importance in crew skills and equipment if you actually look at the reality of how people play. How many players use female crews to get an edge? You just want to feel better and lie to yourself which is the same mentality stat padders have downplaying any in-game advantages. Sorry, you're nowhere near as skilled or intelligent as you think you are. That's the  Dunning–Kruger effect at work. None of you are going against the grain because you're full of BS. You're all using equipment, skilled crews, and OP to get an edge and the artificial advantages are heightened in lower tiers and against stock tanks. You're insecure and deluded if you tell yourself it's all your skill in this game while you're paying money and grinding to get every artificial advantage you can.

Edited by Unicorn_, Jul 12 2018 - 00:25.

leon_phelps #171 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 00:46

Major

• Players
  • 34899 battles

View PostUnicorn_, on Jul 11 2018 - 23:20, said:

The fact of the matter is your simplification is wrong. It's highly dependant on tiers and which you play tanks. Go play a TD against other TDs that have boosted view range and higher camo. The deciding factor is not always skill. There is clearly a huge importance in crew skills and equipment if you actually look at the reality of how people play. How many players use female crews to get an edge? You just want to feel better and lie to yourself which is the same mentality stat padders have downplaying any in-game advantages. Sorry, you're nowhere near as skilled or intelligent as you think you are. That's the  Dunning–Kruger effect at work. None of you are going against the grain because you're full of BS. You're all using equipment, skilled crews, and OP to get an edge and the artificial advantages are heightened in lower tiers and against stock tanks. You're insecure and deluded if you tell yourself it's all your skill in this game while you're paying money and grinding to get every artificial advantage you can.

Oh the tears waaaaa not my fault out spotted not out skilled waaaaa

sargev55 #172 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 01:07

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 51743 battles
  • [_CIA_] _CIA_

View PostUnicorn_, on Jul 11 2018 - 23:20, said:

If you were going one on one vs another player would you not use all available perks/skills/equipment available?

Asassian7 #173 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 05:59

Major

• Players
  • 24667 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostUnicorn_, on Jul 12 2018 - 11:20, said:

What are you on about? If there is a tank sitting in a bush that I cant spot, you know what I do? I dont just go and let them kill me. I go somewhere else, I get out of their line of fire or vision. I dont let them shoot me. Part of the skillset IS recognising situations like that, and getting yourself out of a position where you are at a disadvantage, and removing the advantage of that player. Sorry, but im bot dumb enough to just sit there and let them kill me while going "waaaa its unfair that they have a better crew than me!!!"

And of course we grind crews and get equipment. They're there to be used. Why not use them? Everyone has the same access to them, everyone starts from the same place. 

And for the record, I have been grinding up the british heavy line, and, apart from the fact the churchills SUUUCKKK, I am doing fine. I have been grinding the line from stock, no free XP, with a bad or no equipment loadout, and a fresh 75% crew! I had a rammer, spall liner, and toolbox on the church 7, rammer, toolbox and binocs on the church 1, and now that I am just in the caernavon, have a put a proper equipment loadout on it, however the crew is still at sub 50% on its first skill. Yet im still doing fine. 

Are you really trying to say, with a straight face, that if a 50% player was given my 6 skill STB setup, they'd be able to match my DPG no problem?

minneerminneer #174 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 06:22

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25587 battles
I mean tempy could prob beat your dpg with a 50% stb1 crew XD

o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7 #175 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 08:56

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 423 battles
  • [ITDED] ITDED

View PostAsassian7, on Jul 11 2018 - 23:25, said:

Sometimes I dont know myself. Also the templars guy is nothing but a troll and about as worth trying to take seriously as a mentally disabled chicken.

Also highest WN8 player on EU is 6k, as if we needed to prove his obvious trolling wrong

forget the plebs on EU.  go look at stanlock on RU (name spelling whatever, dude in MERCV). he dont give [edited]about wn. pure damage farm in positions you wouldnt think are logical for most tanks. 

templars8 #176 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 12:38

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23218 battles

View PostAsassian7, on Jul 12 2018 - 04:59, said:

What are you on about? If there is a tank sitting in a bush that I cant spot, you know what I do? I dont just go and let them kill me. I go somewhere else, I get out of their line of fire or vision. I dont let them shoot me. Part of the skillset IS recognising situations like that, and getting yourself out of a position where you are at a disadvantage, and removing the advantage of that player. Sorry, but im bot dumb enough to just sit there and let them kill me while going "waaaa its unfair that they have a better crew than me!!!"

And of course we grind crews and get equipment. They're there to be used. Why not use them? Everyone has the same access to them, everyone starts from the same place. 

And for the record, I have been grinding up the british heavy line, and, apart from the fact the churchills SUUUCKKK, I am doing fine. I have been grinding the line from stock, no free XP, with a bad or no equipment loadout, and a fresh 75% crew! I had a rammer, spall liner, and toolbox on the church 7, rammer, toolbox and binocs on the church 1, and now that I am just in the caernavon, have a put a proper equipment loadout on it, however the crew is still at sub 50% on its first skill. Yet im still doing fine. 

Are you really trying to say, with a straight face, that if a 50% player was given my 6 skill STB setup, they'd be able to match my DPG no problem?

Damn son,you brag a lot for a such an average player,you can not even 3 mark your stb1 with your billion skill crew,You are a sad person,more ego than skill.

Winterpeger #177 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 13:18

Major

• Players
  • 51228 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View Posttemplars8, on Jul 12 2018 - 05:38, said:

Damn son,you brag a lot for a such an average player,you can not even 3 mark your stb1 with your billion skill crew,You are a sad person,more ego than skill.

That's hilarious..  maybe you better check again as according to the Word of Tanks Player's webpage..  he has 3 marked his stb-1.  Difference is.. he can actually provide proof unlike any of your claims.

How many tanks have you 3-marked... appears to be not a single one.  How many has Asassian7 3-marked ... 10 (including the stb-1) ...  how many tanks have you marked in total (1 to 3 marks)... 2 ... how many has Asassian7 marked in total 35 of 171 ... of your 198 tanks how many have you marked.. a whopping 2 tanks.

You just continue to spew garbage.

Rimrender #178 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 13:35

Captain

• Players
  • 7421 battles
Make them face SBMM and let the real crying begin.

leon_phelps #179 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 14:20

Major

• Players
  • 34899 battles

View Posttemplars8, on Jul 12 2018 - 11:38, said:

Checked your recents scrub 400 win8 

_Promote_Synergy_ #180 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 19:10

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15368 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View Postleon_phelps, on Jul 12 2018 - 13:20, said:

Checked your recents scrub 400 win8 

Obvious troll is obvious, yet you try to call him out...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users