Jump to content


Ban stat padding unicums


  • Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

Poll: Ban stat padding unicums from random battles (184 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 100 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should WG ban stat padding unicums?

  1. Of course (65 votes [35.33%])

    Percentage of vote: 35.33%

  2. No,i am a stat padding unicum (119 votes [64.67%])

    Percentage of vote: 64.67%

Vote Hide poll

I_QQ_4_U #21 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 18:46

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 17535 battles
  • 3,274
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016
Took him a while to think up something even dumber than the last time.

Magikarp__________SPLASH #22 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 18:47

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18569 battles
  • 250
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    10-22-2012

View Posttemplars8, on Jun 30 2018 - 12:34, said:

 

i am tired of repeating myself over and over again,my EU account has 7k recents/48  WR

 

Carbon? Schnitzel? Kenway? Is that you? :amazed:

VovaUkrainian #23 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 18:49

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 20791 battles
  • 59
  • Member since:
    10-26-2014
LOL, feelsgodman!

BabA_YA6A #24 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 18:51

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26287 battles
  • 1,000
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013

View Posttemplars8, on Jul 01 2018 - 01:34, said:

 

i am tired of repeating myself over and over again,my EU account has 7k recents/48  WR

 

Can you tell us a few more jokes like this one at least we get a good...... out of it.



BabA_YA6A #25 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 18:53

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26287 battles
  • 1,000
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Jul 01 2018 - 01:46, said:

Took him a while to think up something even dumber than the last time.

 

He most likely misplaced his tinfoil hat and med's.

Silversound #26 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 18:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 38661 battles
  • 4,685
  • [-P-] -P-
  • Member since:
    08-22-2011

View PostRusty_Shackleford_IV, on Jun 30 2018 - 09:38, said:

Doomslinger is that you?

 

Dat avatar right...

 

I miss Doomslinger too.

 

He could be a bit snarky, but I liked him.



Rusty_Shackleford_IV #27 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 18:59

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22340 battles
  • 1,849
  • Member since:
    03-30-2015

View PostSilversound, on Jun 30 2018 - 18:55, said:

 

Dat avatar right...

 

I miss Doomslinger too.

 

He could be a bit snarky, but I liked him.

Right,his avatar is similar to the ones he would have and it bieng a alt and his forum account banned just seems to make sense 



Necrophore #28 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 29719 battles
  • 3,960
  • [LONER] LONER
  • Member since:
    02-19-2012

View Postrcaf36, on Jun 30 2018 - 09:17, said:

No need to ban them, just out wait them.  Find a good spot with clear arcs of fire near your flag and BE PATIENT.

 

Which brings us back to the OP's request: "if the game detects that a certain player barely moves he gets banned from random battles". Well done.

Flarvin #29 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 51522 battles
  • 13,251
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

How does camping the rear equal stat padding unicums? 

 

Anyone who does that with any frequency, is not going to be an unicum. 

 

That was the strategy I tried in my first year, which padded my stats with a 45% WR and a kill every 3-4 matches. lol



JEDIDIEUGH #30 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:12

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 17596 battles
  • 971
  • [KANT0] KANT0
  • Member since:
    12-11-2013

View Post_Tsavo_, on Jun 30 2018 - 09:35, said:

 

Tempy never bothered to follow through

 

Nuuuuuu, don't get strikes!  That's my job to be forum bad guy D:

 

actually that was xeraux's job. Rip Xeraux and his alts lol

_Katyusha___ #31 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:18

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 13894 battles
  • 770
  • [AWOO] AWOO
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016
i voted bacon

vinnybagadonuts #32 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:23

    Captain

  • Players
  • 28411 battles
  • 1,045
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
bet the poll for "ban bottom feeding tomatos" gets more votes =D

ZoM_2014 #33 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:28

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 14673 battles
  • 188
  • [MUSK] MUSK
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View Posttemplars8, on Jun 30 2018 - 11:20, said:

 

Stat padding unicums are the ones that sit at the very back and farm,you can tell them part because the stat padders dont move at all,also they spam heat,if they spam more than 30% they should be flagged as stat padders by WG

 

lol this guy

Unicorn_ #34 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:36

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 5982 battles
  • 367
  • Member since:
    02-10-2015
A game that has players with skilled crews and 6th sense, spamming gold VS. new players with stock tanks in low tiers – that's a Rigged game that isn't based on competitive skill. It's why stats are meaningless, and a lot of shills have inflated egos with their pay2win stats. This is game caters to players who don't rely on skill and need handicap built-in advantages over others. That's why there's 3/5/7 and limited available power creeps. This game is all about grinding and buying in-game advantages. It's not about playing with more skill. WoT wants people to believe their games have fair play when they don't. WoT is a freemium pay2win game no better than the likes of Clash of Clans.

BabA_YA6A #35 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:38

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26287 battles
  • 1,000
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013

View PostUnicorn_, on Jul 01 2018 - 02:36, said:

A game that has players with skilled crews and 6th sense, spamming gold VS. new players with stock tanks in low tiers – that's a Rigged game that isn't based on competitive skill. It's why stats are meaningless, and a lot of shills have inflated egos with their pay2win stats. This is game caters to players who don't rely on skill and need handicap built-in advantages over others. That's why there's 3/5/7 and limited available power creeps. This game is all about grinding and buying in-game advantages. It's not about playing with more skill. WoT wants people to believe their games have fair play when they don't. WoT is a freemium pay2win game no better than the likes of Clash of Clans.

 

Newsflash....We all started out one day like that!

Unicorn_ #36 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:41

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 5982 battles
  • 367
  • Member since:
    02-10-2015

View Posttemplars8, on Jun 30 2018 - 18:20, said:

 

Stat padding unicums are the ones that sit at the very back and farm,you can tell them part because the stat padders dont move at all,also they spam heat,if they spam more than 30% they should be flagged as stat padders by WG

 

That's because they don't care losing, which is what people mean when they say the game doesn't encourage team play. Those players just want to spam gold for damage so they can boost their WN8 and feel better about themselves. WN8 and WR are BS stats that don't accurately represent skill, but it's the only thing players have to go by. That's why rerolling and stat padding is so popular in this rigged game

Unicorn_ #37 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:42

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 5982 battles
  • 367
  • Member since:
    02-10-2015

View PostWOLPERTINGER_, on Jun 30 2018 - 19:38, said:

 

Newsflash....We all started out one day like that!

 

Newsflash, that doesn't make the game fair, balance, skill-based, or competitive. If everyone joins a pyramid scheme, it's still a stupid pyramid scheme.

Edited by Unicorn_, Jun 30 2018 - 19:44.


BabA_YA6A #38 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:44

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26287 battles
  • 1,000
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013

View PostUnicorn_, on Jul 01 2018 - 02:42, said:

 

Newsflash, that doesn't make the game fair, balance, skill-based, or competitive.

 

Just pick up the pace and carry. You might actually improve your skill and stats in this game.

Exo__Toxic__Ape_____oof #39 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:48

    Sergeant

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 13650 battles
  • 245
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013
yes

Unicorn_ #40 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:58

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 5982 battles
  • 367
  • Member since:
    02-10-2015

View PostWOLPERTINGER_, on Jun 30 2018 - 19:44, said:

 

Just pick up the pace and carry. You might actually improve your skill and stats in this game.

 

I've done that, which is why I stopped caring. It's completely rigged and meaningless. If WG gave me free premium and free OP tanks, my stats would sky rocket just like when I spent a week spamming gold. I stopped playing the game though. Chasing stats in a pay2win game isn't rewarding to me.




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users