too many changes to gameplay

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

nightfury38 #1 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:24

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
ive been playing world of tanks on my xbox360 for about 2 years + i really did enjoy this and played every chance i got but now it seems with all the updates and patching the game isnt that fun anymore. its harder to earn credits and my tanks to me seem alot slower than they used to be. maybe im crazy but i dont remember my tanks being sluggish and hard to control. i understand matchmaking and fine tuning but it has really gone downhill from the way it used to be. i no longer enjoy playing now because it isnt the same as it was but im sure the next generation of tankers wont notice but i sure have. goes back to the saying if its not broke dont fix it. i will be hanging my hat on this one and find another game that will hopefully give me the same excitement as this one did when i first started playing. thanks wargaming for the joy from the years before i am greatful for that. 

dominator_98 #2 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 19:32

Major

• -Players-
  • 19845 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS
This is the PC forums my dude. Also, if you’re the type to genuinely believe they’re making all your tanks more sluggish without mentioning it in the patch notes, feel free to quit.

Whistling_Death_ #3 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 20:24

Major

• -Players-
  • 58852 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

Your profile here says you have zero battles.  Any game changes and evolves. The key is to change and evolve with it.  Don't be the proverbial frog in the pot of boiling water.

World of Tanks is the 12th most played online game in the entire world --> https://newzoo.com/insights/rankings/top-20-core-pc-games/

World of Tanks is in the Guinness Book of World Records as the most popular online game of all time.

Whistling_Death_ #4 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 20:25

Major

• -Players-
  • 58852 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD
Sounds like you are experiencing lag and that can be rectified.

Whistling_Death_ #5 Posted Jun 30 2018 - 20:26

Major

• -Players-
  • 58852 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

View Postnightfury38, on Jun 30 2018 - 13:24, said:

ive been playing world of tanks on my xbox360 for about 2 years + i really did enjoy this and played every chance i got but now it seems with all the updates and patching the game isnt that fun anymore. its harder to earn credits and my tanks to me seem alot slower than they used to be. maybe im crazy but i dont remember my tanks being sluggish and hard to control. i understand matchmaking and fine tuning but it has really gone downhill from the way it used to be. i no longer enjoy playing now because it isnt the same as it was but im sure the next generation of tankers wont notice but i sure have. goes back to the saying if its not broke dont fix it. i will be hanging my hat on this one and find another game that will hopefully give me the same excitement as this one did when i first started playing. thanks wargaming for the joy from the years before i am greatful for that. 

Xbox is not the PC version of this great game.  They are totally different.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users