Jump to content


Why am I no longer registered for the T26E5 1v1 Event today?


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Swraved #1 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 16:57

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 26200 battles
  • 89
  • [5D] 5D
  • Member since:
    05-18-2014

I was registered for this event and had myself confirmed as soon as this event opened. Yet now i go to look and I'm not listed at all.. Not even an unconfirmed, just deleted like I was never there.. What is going on?? One this is for sure, since this new person has restarted tourny's.. I have spent more times frustrated staring at a forum than I ever could playing rounds in the events.. This is brutal and needs immediate resolution..

My 1v1 team name was: NOMAD Renegade

 

I even have reminders to get ready to start my 1v1 event today????

And I am hearing about this from other people as well???


Edited by Swraved, Jul 01 2018 - 16:59.


JEDIDIEUGH #2 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 17:04

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 17503 battles
  • 963
  • [TOMAS] TOMAS
  • Member since:
    12-11-2013
You probably didn't confirm your team. It happens to the best of us. Sorry to hear that.

Swraved #3 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 17:12

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 26200 battles
  • 89
  • [5D] 5D
  • Member since:
    05-18-2014

View PostJEDIDIEUGH, on Jul 01 2018 - 11:04, said:

You probably didn't confirm your team. It happens to the best of us. Sorry to hear that.

 

You did read the part about me getting reminder's to get ready for battle for the T26E5 1v1 event on the Wargaming website right? Which I wish I could copy and paste here.. but already tried..

rapperboy16 #4 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 17:15

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 14430 battles
  • 11
  • [5D] 5D
  • Member since:
    10-17-2015

i confirmed my team directly after i made my team "i'll die another day" and i even got a notice saying in my inbox get ready tanker but on the webpage im not there this what twice maybe three times for some ppl and no fixing it



JEDIDIEUGH #5 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 17:15

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 17503 battles
  • 963
  • [TOMAS] TOMAS
  • Member since:
    12-11-2013

View PostSwraved, on Jul 01 2018 - 08:12, said:

 

You did read the part about me getting reminder's to get ready for battle for the T26E5 1v1 event on the Wargaming website right? Which I wish I could copy and paste here.. but already tried..

I just checked and apparently there are too many teams. WG should be able to sort it out before the tourney starts in 4 hours.



Swraved #6 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 17:18

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 26200 battles
  • 89
  • [5D] 5D
  • Member since:
    05-18-2014

And Again I recieved another one 12 minutes ago that ready word for word.. "Tanker, your battle in the 1v1: Patriot Showdown tournament begins in 2hours. Get ready!" 

That makes 2 notifications to get ready for this event today that I apparently am not in.. Someone have an explanation for this that makes sense??



JEDIDIEUGH #7 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 17:19

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 17503 battles
  • 963
  • [TOMAS] TOMAS
  • Member since:
    12-11-2013
I'd just want until the tourney starts to worry about. A lot of things can change in 4 hours.

Swraved #8 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 17:22

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 26200 battles
  • 89
  • [5D] 5D
  • Member since:
    05-18-2014

It says 1K/1K teams confirmed, however it also says 250/64 teams in the brackets area.. I think they forgot to adjust the # of teams per bracket..



Tanks__ #9 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 18:07

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32160 battles
  • 132
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    09-12-2011

View PostSwraved, on Jul 01 2018 - 08:22, said:

It says 1K/1K teams confirmed, however it also says 250/64 teams in the brackets area.. I think they forgot to adjust the # of teams per bracket..

 

Its supposed to be 250 in each bracket, it just wont show the entire bracket until 64 teams are left

OctavariumDT8 #10 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 18:38

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46084 battles
  • 858
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

Something is stinky here...

 

it said today in the morning that my first battle starts at 22:01 my time (I'm from EU), and now it says my battle starts at 20:01... Now I can't play because I have to cheer my [edited]team into the next stage. 

 

FKN WG



CipherWolf #11 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 19:10

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 8428 battles
  • 24
  • [RDTT2] RDTT2
  • Member since:
    10-14-2011

Games just started 2 hours ahead of the tournament page start time.

 

Tournament Start: July 1 at 13:00 PT | 15:00 CT | 16:00 ET

 

It just started at 13:00 CT.



zombieyeti #12 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 20:21

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 36595 battles
  • 60
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    12-10-2013

And I made it past the first two rounds, third round scheduled 1217 PT.

1220 PT and no Special Battles.

And yes, it started hours earlier than published.

 



thetruegriffin #13 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 20:36

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9111 battles
  • 32
  • [AC-DC] AC-DC
  • Member since:
    04-25-2013

Something is up with the 1v1 tourney.  I just won my first battle.  now apparently it's been rescheduled???

1v1: Patriot Showdown: Patriot. Group 4 - Round of 8 (battle 3)
Doggyfight vs. [AC-DC] Dirty Deeds
Victory!
Result: Victory! (1:2)

 

So now I gotta play this person again? how is that cool?



Tanks__ #14 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 20:39

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32160 battles
  • 132
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    09-12-2011

View Postthetruegriffin, on Jul 01 2018 - 11:36, said:

Something is up with the 1v1 tourney.  I just won my first battle.  now apparently it's been rescheduled???

1v1: Patriot Showdown: Patriot. Group 4 - Round of 8 (battle 3)
Doggyfight vs. [AC-DC] Dirty Deeds
Victory!
Result: Victory! (1:2)

 

So now I gotta play this person again? how is that cool?

 

Because it started 2 hours before it was supposed to, meaning lots of people tech lost due to not being on at that time

MJR_Tom_ #15 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 20:47

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 10238 battles
  • 13
  • [NEAD] NEAD
  • Member since:
    08-12-2015
Does anyone know what's going on with this?  Won the first round by being the only person on in my brackett and now I'm trying to figure out what time round two starts... The info on the tourny page is way off 

thetruegriffin #16 Posted Jul 01 2018 - 20:52

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9111 battles
  • 32
  • [AC-DC] AC-DC
  • Member since:
    04-25-2013
way way off.  maybe since so many registered, were they hoping an earlier, unannounced start time would cull the herd?

zombieyeti #17 Posted Jul 03 2018 - 00:55

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 36595 battles
  • 60
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    12-10-2013

View Postthetruegriffin, on Jul 01 2018 - 11:52, said:

way way off.  maybe since so many registered, were they hoping an earlier, unannounced start time would cull the herd?

 

In absence of an official explanation, and with the evidence available, that hypothesis is as likely as any presented to date.

bilzbobaggins #18 Posted Jul 03 2018 - 01:03

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 41150 battles
  • 717
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013
I beat my head against the wall trying to get registered for the 1v1.  Seems like I might have been pissed even in the end.

zombieyeti #19 Posted Jul 03 2018 - 21:30

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 36595 battles
  • 60
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    12-10-2013

View PostSwraved, on Jul 01 2018 - 07:57, said:

I was registered for this event and had myself confirmed as soon as this event opened. Yet now i go to look and I'm not listed at all.. Not even an unconfirmed, just deleted like I was never there.. What is going on?? One this is for sure, since this new person has restarted tourny's.. I have spent more times frustrated staring at a forum than I ever could playing rounds in the events.. This is brutal and needs immediate resolution..

My 1v1 team name was: NOMAD Renegade

 

I even have reminders to get ready to start my 1v1 event today????

And I am hearing about this from other people as well???

 

Did you ever hear back as to 'why'?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users