1 vs 1 Patriot tournament. Thanks WG

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Guderian_PzIV #1 Posted Jul 02 2018 - 16:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 34755 battles
  • [JMSQC] JMSQC

I just want to thanks WG for the tournament returns. I missed them. I like this different game play and the 1 vs 1 on mine at tier 6 was perfect idea. I heard some players had issues with the time scheduled but I did not had any problems. I hope WG will give a good explanation and compensation for those players.

I won the tournament in group 3 and I enjoyed the game play and I had to face few good players. _Heatnoob_ from Otter  was a good challenge for me and Jwent1999 with his KV2

I took my Cromwell B in all my games and I boost all the equipments I could to win it.

To all participants, I wonder what tanks did you choose and why?

For me, the crom B was good for all situation. I could face any tanks, scout, med and heavyes. His mobility and dpm was the best for a one on one. My fear was to face a KV2 who could one shot me

Edited by Guderian_PzIV, Jul 02 2018 - 16:44.

LT_Pines #2 Posted Jul 02 2018 - 17:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 12091 battles

I liked the tournament as well! It was a great Idea and very fun!

I took in my beloved Churchill 7 and beat a few people, though I had to no shows, it was a great tournament. I could of beat some more people but I did not aim one shot at a KV 85 XD.

I got out HPed by a Tog 2 XD. really sad on my part for I could of beaten most of the next people.

Edited by LT_Pines, Jul 02 2018 - 17:33.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users