• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Commodore_Krunk #1 Posted Jul 02 2018 - 22:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21358 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-

Hello WGNA,

I was hoping that the July 4th holiday would bring us crew retraining and skill/perk retraining specials.  It has been a long time since we have had one in NA, especially the retraining.  Alas no such special for the July 4th holiday. :(

So, I am here in the forum tin cupping WGNA for a crew/skill/perk retraining special because I (and I would assume other fellow tankers too) have a lot of crew changes that have been building up.

C_K

Lethalhavoc #2 Posted Jul 02 2018 - 22:31

Major

• Players
  • 38720 battles

I'm pretty sure that 50% credit retraining has been phased out, as i've been waiting for one since December.

And i've only seen one? gold retraining since then as well.

Projectile_Misfired #3 Posted Jul 03 2018 - 00:51

Major

• Players
  • 39469 battles

I could swear they had a half off skill/perk reset within the last 2 months. And, I believe they had a crew retraining about 2 weeks before that.

I'd like it if they'd have both at the same time.

OP, they will probably have another during the August/September time-frame. October at the latest.

Yes, it sucks that they are so far apart. But, if they had them every month, everyone would just wait until then. At least this way, WG will get some to pay full price as they want to move their crews to new tanks.

Personally, I've had multiple occasions where I retrained crews to a new tank or reset their skills/perks only to have WG run a weekend retraining or skill/perk reset deal the following weekend. Oh well, it's no biggy. Just go with it and Roll Out!

Silversound #4 Posted Jul 03 2018 - 00:59

Major

• Players
  • 39571 battles
  • [-P-] -P-

One of the last things you will see after they discount tanks.

And there were a lot of tanks sold after Frontlines.

I personally know many people who made an s ton of credits on FL and bought lotsa tanks.

Now WG expects them to pay up in the form of new crews.

Flarvin #5 Posted Jul 03 2018 - 01:07

Major

• Players
  • 57301 battles
I’m still waiting for the 50% off ammo sale. It’s been a long time since the last ammo sale. lol

Commodore_Krunk #6 Posted Aug 10 2018 - 21:59

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21358 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-

OK WGNA, the EU is getting a crew training/retraining and crew skill reset sale again this weekend.  Please show the NA player base some love by getting us the same weekend special this month....it has been many, many, many months.  

https://worldoftanks...august-special/

C_K

Badabingg #7 Posted Aug 12 2018 - 13:49

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7048 battles

They love them more.

? Anybody post or compile a list of "Specials"

I always wondered what the rhythm was , especially when I wait , dreamily,  for whatever I forgot to buy.

Also tagged with Crew, Skills/Perks, Retraining

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users