Game crashes after launch before it starts loading in

6 replies to this topic

edoerring #1 Posted Jul 04 2018 - 04:17

Private

• -Players-
  • 5594 battles

I have played world of tanks for a few years without problem until the wot 1.0 update came out. Now every time I click play, on the launcher, the game begins to launch but then exits out. It has the world of tanks loading screen but without any loading bar, and then it exits after a few seconds. 

I have redownloaded the game many times and put a few tickets in to wargaming and i have updated everything i can think of and it still does the same thing.

The only thing i can think of is maybe im not using the correct version of directx. 

Please let me know if you have any suggestions of how to fix it, im willing to do anything.

Isola_di_Fano #2 Posted Jul 04 2018 - 07:32

Major

• Players
  • 23414 battles

Remove mods.

Add game and launcher to firewall exceptions.

Check and repair integrity.

Try safe mode.

If you have a PC, uninstall and download again: it should always works on Windows.

Good luck.

edoerring #3 Posted Jul 05 2018 - 21:08

Private

• -Players-
  • 5594 battles

Thanks for the help but i have already done all of that multiple times with no success

black_colt #4 Posted Jul 05 2018 - 21:27

Major

• -Players-
  • 4005 battles

View Postedoerring, on Jul 03 2018 - 19:17, said:

I have played world of tanks for a few years without problem until the wot 1.0 update came out. Now every time I click play, on the launcher, the game begins to launch but then exits out. It has the world of tanks loading screen but without any loading bar, and then it exits after a few seconds. 

I have redownloaded the game many times and put a few tickets in to wargaming and i have updated everything i can think of and it still does the same thing.

The only thing i can think of is maybe im not using the correct version of directx. 

Please let me know if you have any suggestions of how to fix it, im willing to do anything.

I recommend you check out - [My World of Tanks game launcher doesn't work properly] - https://na.wargaming.../article/19180/

If those steps do not work - raise a Support Ticket.

edoerring #5 Posted Aug 17 2018 - 16:48

Private

• -Players-
  • 5594 battles

View Postblack_colt, on Jul 05 2018 - 21:27, said:

I recommend you check out - [My World of Tanks game launcher doesn't work properly] - https://na.wargaming.../article/19180/

If those steps do not work - raise a Support Ticket.

i tried all of that but still no luck. and i have done multiple tickets in the past and they have done nothing to help me.

_IronAce_ #6 Posted Aug 26 2018 - 14:04

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14767 battles
I had this issue but I used the check and repair option in the WOT settings tab of the WGC launcher.  To my surprise it actually fixed it and I haven't had an issue yet. 

elimap2 #7 Posted Sep 11 2018 - 15:48

Private

• -Players-
  • 62 battles
i have the same problem 

the game crashes 3 seconds after launch

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users