Jump to content


is MO going ot be invited to this special event?


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Put_Ya_On_Suicide_Watch #1 Posted Jul 05 2018 - 02:12

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 111 battles
  • 45
  • [MO] MO
  • Member since:
    06-07-2018

 

 

are we going to be invited ot thsi event?

 

and ps is wendys sponsuring this event? free froeezy for everyone?


Edited by Put_Ya_On_Suicide_Watch, Jul 05 2018 - 02:14.


Da_Vinci #2 Posted Jul 05 2018 - 02:31

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 35878 battles
  • 628
  • Member since:
    10-01-2011
Doesn't seem like something you should be posting to the forums?

JakeTheMystic #3 Posted Jul 05 2018 - 02:43

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20872 battles
  • 1,027
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
  • Member since:
    12-30-2011

I see MO is already stalking peoples Slacks. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives!

 

"When someone gets a warning on the forums so they hop onto their alt to troll" -Me



dominator_98 #4 Posted Jul 05 2018 - 04:24

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 19090 battles
  • 3,296
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Jul 04 2018 - 19:43, said:

I see MO is already stalking peoples Slacks. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives!

 

"When someone gets a warning on the forums so they hop onto their alt to troll" -Me

The handful of actual main accounts in MO are largely from clans that have had past issues with toxicity. Just a bunch of people who like to start drama. I’ll be here with the good ol’ popcorn as always.



BigEgg #5 Posted Jul 06 2018 - 17:41

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22241 battles
  • 68
  • [MO] MO
  • Member since:
    02-23-2014

View Postdominator_98, on Jul 04 2018 - 21:24, said:

The handful of actual main accounts in MO are largely from clans that have had past issues with toxicity. Just a bunch of people who like to start drama. I’ll be here with the good ol’ popcorn as always.

 

I remember when Brap and I got invites from NUFFS (very recently, funny how you are the recruiter???). Thank God we declined them and are now in a better clan. Idk why you bother talking trash on these forums. So irrelevant. As for the main post, I think it's only appropriate that MO be invited to this event, as well as citadel Slack, seeing as we are now in the hierarchy of the World of Tanks community.

dominator_98 #6 Posted Jul 06 2018 - 18:11

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 19090 battles
  • 3,296
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostBigEgg, on Jul 06 2018 - 10:41, said:

 

I remember when Brap and I got invites from NUFFS (very recently, funny how you are the recruiter???). Thank God we declined them and are now in a better clan. Idk why you bother talking trash on these forums. So irrelevant. As for the main post, I think it's only appropriate that MO be invited to this event, as well as citadel Slack, seeing as we are now in the hierarchy of the World of Tanks community.

You and brap wouldn’t have lasted long in NUFFS. And I would have definitely had a chat with whoever invited you had you accepted.

 

I’m a recruiter because I watch the LFC forum section, and I talk trash on the forums because it entertains me. As for the main post, I don’t think the community would respect MO even if you could consistently beat MAHOU.



dragon2079 #7 Posted Jul 09 2018 - 05:33

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11950 battles
  • 1,137
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    12-19-2012

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Jul 04 2018 - 20:43, said:

I see MO is already stalking peoples Slacks. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives!

 

"When someone gets a warning on the forums so they hop onto their alt to troll" -Me

 

Quoting yourself unironically is beyond cringe-worthy. 

View Postdominator_98, on Jul 06 2018 - 12:11, said:

You and brap wouldn’t have lasted long in NUFFS. 

 

WHO?



Put_Ya_On_Suicide_Watch #8 Posted Jul 09 2018 - 20:26

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 111 battles
  • 45
  • [MO] MO
  • Member since:
    06-07-2018

View Postdragon2079, on Jul 09 2018 - 05:33, said:

 

Quoting yourself unironically is beyond cringe-worthy. 

 

WHO?

Hey krugg



dragon2079 #9 Posted Jul 09 2018 - 23:30

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11950 battles
  • 1,137
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    12-19-2012

View PostPut_Ya_On_Suicide_Watch, on Jul 09 2018 - 14:26, said:

Hey krugg

 

Shhh, if you say his name 3 times, he'll be summoned like betelgeuse.

I'm not nearly spergy or furry enough to be Krugg. He fell off the face of the planet, don't think he even plays tanks anymore lol



TeamKill_Me_Harder #10 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 05:14

    Major

  • Players
  • 18298 battles
  • 3,039
  • [MO] MO
  • Member since:
    03-09-2014

View PostDa_Vinci, on Jul 05 2018 - 02:31, said:

Doesn't seem like something you should be posting to the forums?

 

cartoon porn shouldn’t be on the forums 

Put_Ya_On_Suicide_Watch #11 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 23:27

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 111 battles
  • 45
  • [MO] MO
  • Member since:
    06-07-2018

View Postdragon2079, on Jul 09 2018 - 23:30, said:

 

Shhh, if you say his name 3 times, he'll be summoned like betelgeuse.

I'm not nearly spergy or furry enough to be Krugg. He fell off the face of the planet, don't think he even plays tanks anymore lol

Hey krugg



atila_xD #12 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 17:13

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 6918 battles
  • 46
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    10-13-2014
Damn more drama Poggers 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users