• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Jul 06 2018 - 17:30

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 2738 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy BOom..... IT's so hot! 

These Tanks are on sale, and they have stuff inside. Stuff you need. 

I am going back inside.

Click HEREfor more info. 

eastcoastlobster #2 Posted Jul 06 2018 - 17:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 63 battles

What is really needed is an event that you can trade in multiple Premium Tanks for other Premium Tanks of same or lesser gold value.

I have several T3 and some T4's that I would like to sell for a different Prenium Tanks maybe of a Higher Tier or one that I would like to try.

KRZYBooP #3 Posted Jul 06 2018 - 20:05

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 2738 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Posteastcoastlobster, on Jul 06 2018 - 10:48, said:

What is really needed is an event that you can trade in multiple Premium Tanks for other Premium Tanks of same or lesser gold value.

I have several T3 and some T4's that I would like to sell for a different Prenium Tanks maybe of a Higher Tier or one that I would like to try.

That happens sometimes during events that are announced throughout the year. Stay up to date on the forums so you don't miss out. 

Although if you are looking to try tanks before you commit gold to them I recommend the Common Test. You get everything unlocked and can try out a tank to see if it fits your play style before using gold. 

ThePigSheFlies #4 Posted Jul 06 2018 - 20:37

Major

• Players
  • 63008 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jul 06 2018 - 14:05, said:

That happens sometimes during events that are announced throughout the year. Stay up to date on the forums so you don't miss out. 

Although if you are looking to try tanks before you commit gold to them I recommend the Common Test. You get everything unlocked and can try out a tank to see if it fits your play style before using gold. 

except for the premium shop only tanks - you know, the very same ones I keep posting about that should be available in the tech tree...

EmperorJuliusCaesar #5 Posted Jul 07 2018 - 08:58

Major

• Players
  • 26919 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jul 06 2018 - 08:30, said:

Howdy BOom..... IT's so hot! 

These Tanks are on sale, and they have stuff inside. Stuff you need. 

I am going back inside.

Click HEREfor more info. 

With all due respect, where is the tier 7 or 8 Japan light tank.  We know the line is coming, why not put out a higher tier prem so we can get our crew ready??

Edit:  It's quite possible the NA team knows nothing of what's in development unless they themselves check the WG "In development" webpage.

Edited by EmperorJuliusCaesar, Jul 07 2018 - 09:46.

ReichausLeichardtvonDuff #6 Posted Jul 09 2018 - 03:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 11967 battles
How nice, selling a premium tank for money that they gave away to EVERYONE who played 3 yeas ago lol. GG WARGAMING TOP KEK

Kehox #7 Posted Jul 09 2018 - 05:09

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12360 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jul 06 2018 - 14:05, said:

I recommend the Common Test. You get everything unlocked

1) Just saying that you have 100Million credits , 50 000 gold ( if i am not mistaken...not sure exact number ) .. 10 Million free xp ( something like that... )

2) '' You get everything unlocked '' ... only what you have unlocked on your normal game... and YOU HAVE the POSSIBILITY to unlock the rest(IF you paid with the test server money  gold and free xp , credits each tank and tier and modules) .. and after each testing round it reset your test server account...to get back credit,gold,freexp )  all depend on how you will use your credit/gold/freeXp ( improv equipement, Crew Skill , Food ... , Premium Ammunition ( wich is the standard ammunition on the Test server ) ..... 

3) ... Tell me how are you able to testing something when almost EVERYONE ( 99% of the player from there( test server ) only use premium ammo and all equiped with improv equipement and food and boosted crew ) ( wich i think it bad ) 

4) you NEED a perfect crew in the tank that you want to play... ( wich mean with BIA,Camo,Repair,FireFighter,ViewRange and all  skills possible... ) if you do not have a perfect crew forget that you will get insta kill ... 

5) befor i forget ... the ping is horrible...( from canada ) .. and you are playing on a test server with all community ( EU,RU,NA,others...etc.. ) 

6) gameplay quality could be rated to 1/10 because of all the reason said above.. 

7) Team Killing ... if you do not get team kill once by a RU player ... it because you got lucky..

8) communcation / teamwork .... close to none... just not at all... ( me myself and I will camp in the corner of the map and not move in a tier X and not farming any dmg the whole game... ( this will happen 7/10 .. mostly RU/EU...cough cough not shaming at all any region... sad but true.. ( Metallica )..

9) A word of 5 letter starting by B and endup with H ... or in russian start with a C..A (space )  B .... T ... often been said ...

--------

all in all i mean.. testing something for free... is a good idea...really seriously. But the Pay to win aspect there with premium account time, premium ammo, premium consumable , food , improv equipement, boosted crew.

is it really worth wasting time and energy there... no.

( it my point of view.. mayby im totaly wrong ... or not..) 

Edited by Kehox, Jul 09 2018 - 05:26.

Dragon_Witch #8 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 22:49

Major

• Players
  • 11681 battles
Yay.  Finally got my adorable little Te-Ke.  Now my "gift" tank collection is complete.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users