Why are your maps not fixed yet?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Bada_Bing_Bam_Boom #1 Posted Jul 09 2018 - 00:51

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 831 battles

Why do you have spots on the ground that make your tanks lose control and then start sliding down a hill, off a hill or just slide to one direction and then grab grip again. 

I can only guess that someone pitched the idea of these spots to make the game realistic. Not realistic at all, actually pretty stupid to be honest. Theres no tank that has entered into wartime battle that would drive onto a random spot and then just start sliding away with its crew having no control, especially when this spot is small and is only covered by one side or 1/4 of a tanks tracks surface.

These spots only make Wargamming look really bad. Only says "Opps we didnt finish programing our maps before launching them.

I just got lodged onto rocks on the Westfield  map after my rear end slid out as i was stopped. I have had my tank roll right off a hill backwards and I have had my tank slide sideways and make a turn in midslide, rather comical to watch but it sucks when your taken out of the game because some idiot programmer didnt do his job.

My only question is why have you not fixed your maps yet?

Vardeman #2 Posted Jul 09 2018 - 01:58

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 42282 battles
  • [56TH] 56TH

replay?

ket101 #3 Posted Jul 09 2018 - 02:22

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18441 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M
Never come across random spots like the OP says.  But maybe I drive more carefully?  Who knows.

PanzerJosh #4 Posted Jul 09 2018 - 02:47

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1524 battles
I think he's talking about when you try to climb steep hills, and inclines, the way the tank then slides back down or something.

hllrbrn #5 Posted Jul 09 2018 - 03:27

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22133 battles

View PostPanzerJosh, on Jul 09 2018 - 01:47, said:

I think he's talking about when you try to climb steep hills, and inclines, the way the tank then slides back down or something.

Yes that is what he is talking about.  Not just the sliding but the all of a sudden your tank goes into "neutral" without you doing anything and the tracks stop getting power from the drive wheels and you just coast down the incline.  

They did it to prevent boosts and climbs to areas they did not want players going. 

OP its intentional 

And yes it is very irritating. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users