[-1GA-]

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Omega_Ghost #1 Posted Jul 09 2018 - 22:38

Private

• Players
  • 13564 battles
  • [-1GA-] -1GA-

Inception: An Autonomous Casual-Competitive Gaming Community that is flexible enough to deal with everything that is thrown our way.

Requirements:

1. TeamSpeak - In TeamSpeak when in game (You can be in a silent channel). Most of our clan information will be provided on here.
  2. Respect everyone. If you can't adhere to this, just mute your mic and say nothing or leave the community. This goes for guests, legionnaires, and community members all the same.
  3. Patience. We're off to a good, slow start with the clan. Not everyone has the same schedule as one another with their daily lives.
  4. Be active. The more that are online, the more things we can do (as a clan).
  5. Have fun! While the goal of the clan is to be Casual-Competitive, we want everyone to feel welcome providing that they do not become a nuisance to others.

Other than that, you can message me (Omega_Ghost) for more information or apply directly to the clan.

We do have OFFICER Positions open, but they will only be given to those who show activity in the community.

Bout_10_Ninjas #2 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 00:22

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35411 battles
  • [ICON-] ICON-

cant you just join one of the other dozens of clans that promise this same thing and save yourself the trouble?

back in 2013, I could see this bringing in ppl. These days, non-competitive clans are the norm.

megatronx10 #3 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 00:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 60878 battles
  • [STEED] STEED

Wow !!   All the man is doing is trying to get the word out that he is building a clan, why shoot holes in his sails ??  I'm sure for those who wish to go else where, they can figure that out on their own.

Why all the negative comments on here lately ??

tillthefourth #4 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 03:45

Captain

• Players
  • 54768 battles
  • [U_F_O] U_F_O
Good luck !!!!!

Omega_Ghost #5 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 08:11

Private

• Players
  • 13564 battles
  • [-1GA-] -1GA-

View Postmegatronx10, on Jul 09 2018 - 18:59, said:

Wow !!   All the man is doing is trying to get the word out that he is building a clan, why shoot holes in his sails ??  I'm sure for those who wish to go else where, they can figure that out on their own.

Why all the negative comments on here lately ??

Because every clan is worse than his maybe? I think people need to learn to stay silent if they cannot be respectful to another person. I'm glad that not everyone is as toxic as people who shall not be named.

View Posttillthefourth, on Jul 09 2018 - 21:45, said:

Good luck !!!!!

Thank you.

Bout_10_Ninjas #6 Posted Jul 17 2018 - 17:10

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35411 battles
  • [ICON-] ICON-

View PostOmega_Ghost, on Jul 11 2018 - 02:11, said:

Because every clan is worse than his maybe? I think people need to learn to stay silent if they cannot be respectful to another person. I'm glad that not everyone is as toxic as people who shall not be named.

Thank you.

​was something I said not factual? I'm not being sarcastic, there are dozens and dozens of clans with open spots who do everything in this thread. making a clan with WOT in the state it is on NA is a waste of time tbh. 

Devildog8 #7 Posted Jul 17 2018 - 17:29

Major

• Players
  • 10241 battles
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK

View PostTheGame_, on Jul 17 2018 - 10:10, said:

​was something I said not factual? I'm not being sarcastic, there are dozens and dozens of clans with open spots who do everything in this thread. making a clan with WOT in the state it is on NA is a waste of time tbh. 

I bet if Mahou made another clan it would fill up in a week, look man its his clan to start not yours to criticize, we not at full either but we are competitive, there are still tons of players looking for a clan, I do agree there are a lot out there looking for members, but it will grow, let him do his best, as long as he is trying keep your negative comments to yourself.

Good Luck OP :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users