P.43 bis equipment suggestions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tig_Welder_1 #1 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 15:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1467 battles

I have looked and cant seem to find anything on recommendations on the p.43 bis equipment. Currently i have a 100% crew working on repairs, their first skills. I just dont know what others normally run on this tank.

I currently have the Rammer, GLD, and Vents is what I chose, just dont know if this is optimal.

Thanks

Edited by Tig_Welder_1, Jul 10 2018 - 15:54.

Winterlander #2 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 16:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 29370 battles
  • [TNSF] TNSF
Or go with Coated Optics instead of GLD so that you can see further as your crew does not have any vision skills or 6th sense.  Without vision and 6th sense, you may get killed and never see who go you.

xtc4 #3 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 16:13

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24403 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X

Yours is a reasonable choice of equipment and first crew skill. You will maximize performance when near the top of the list, when the tank tends to be a close-range brawler.

But it is not the only setup. Some might substitute optics for vents and take camo as a first skill over repairs, In combination with the tank's good camo rating, you will maximize performance when the tank plays standoffish, which it more often does when near the bottom of the list. Personally, I did well using this latter setup. However, I found myself brawling so often that I might do your setup if I had to do it all over again.

In short, the choice doesn't seem clear-cut. Do what works for you.

CapPhrases #4 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 18:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 7273 battles
  • [TXV] TXV
can't remember can this tank mount a Vstab?

Rocker_Box #5 Posted Aug 28 2018 - 01:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5112 battles

View PostCapPhrases, on Jul 10 2018 - 18:31, said:

can't remember can this tank mount a Vstab?

No it can't use a Vstab. On my own 43bis I run optics, vents, and a rammer.

It's also one of the few medium tanks that I run, where I went with Off-road driving, before Smooth-ride for driver skill.  Even with the top engine I still find it's mobility lack luster.  It's also one of the few tanks I run where even with the top gun, my ammo load out is almost one third premium rounds.  The tank really needs to have fully upgraded modules, and a half way decent crew before it's fun factor starts to appear!

Shame it can't mount a Vstab.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users