Tank Soccer 2018

Tank Soccer Counter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Panzerama #1 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 17:45

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26011 battles

I tried to post this elsewhere seems I have limited access.  There's one forum topic I noticed similar but not same (as it talks only about total wins).   I've had had similar issues with not receiving achievements in past, and yes reported (reported just like this time with support ticket) and even with proof (screen shots) never was (not sure if I'm allowed to tell the truth here so edited this out).  I suspect the same is occurring again and thought I would alert others even though others are obviously competition, to me it's about fairness and getting things right.  

The Soccer Game Result is NOT tallying the correct points earned.  And NO it's not about simply waiting to update every hour but thanks for trying.  Two nights ago I noticed something was odd about total - I had no proof though (screen shots of start / game results / finish).   Last night the same thing, so in was better prepared.  I started off with 170 points, (took screen shot), played many games making many points, (took screen shots results), then at closing time took screen shot of my new total points earned of 175.  As well I logged in again this morning many many hours later and still only 175 points.   

Of course I sent all screen shots to support, and waiting patiently (the first reply I received did not help / recognize the problem -> so far).  The Stage rewards are fast closing and thought I would try to alert others to also check / keep an eye on it.  Hopefully this post remains, is noticed by others, and I can come back here edit to say it's all fixed.  

TAKL_82 #2 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 18:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15414 battles
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG

View PostPanzerama, on Jul 10 2018 - 17:45, said:

I tried to post this elsewhere seems I have limited access.  There's one forum topic I noticed similar but not same (as it talks only about total wins).   I've had had similar issues with not receiving achievements in past, and yes reported (reported just like this time with support ticket) and even with proof (screen shots) never was (not sure if I'm allowed to tell the truth here so edited this out).  I suspect the same is occurring again and thought I would alert others even though others are obviously competition, to me it's about fairness and getting things right.  

The Soccer Game Result is NOT tallying the correct points earned.  And NO it's not about simply waiting to update every hour but thanks for trying.  Two nights ago I noticed something was odd about total - I had no proof though (screen shots of start / game results / finish).   Last night the same thing, so in was better prepared.  I started off with 170 points, (took screen shot), played many games making many points, (took screen shots results), then at closing time took screen shot of my new total points earned of 175.  As well I logged in again this morning many many hours later and still only 175 points.   

Of course I sent all screen shots to support, and waiting patiently (the first reply I received did not help / recognize the problem -> so far).  The Stage rewards are fast closing and thought I would try to alert others to also check / keep an eye on it.  Hopefully this post remains, is noticed by others, and I can come back here edit to say it's all fixed.  

You do know it is the top 15 games that are counted ? Basically you can earn 225 pts maximum which is 15 games in which you scored 15 pts. So 170  pts you had right, for simplicity lets just say (average over 15 games is 11.33, which doesn t work) so you scored 11 games 10 pts (110pts) and in 4 games 15pts (60pts) thus your 170 point total. Now all night you played but never achieved more then 10 pts so your score wouldn't change !

but your points did go up by 5 points so obviously the whole time you played you had 1 game where you earned 15 pts.... meaning 1x 10 point game was scrapped and the better 15 ppoint game was added to your total resulting in -10 +15 so +5.

This means your best 15 games you had 5x games where you scored 15 pts and 10 games where you scored 10 pts = 175pts. You now need to better the 10x 10pt games eg have 10x games where you score 15 pts !!! Each 15pt game will go up by 5pts.

Look at the leaderboard no one has more then 225 points ! (15 x 15)

FYI yes when you play your score gets refreshed every now and then and it isn t actual but the system is accurate and works fine. I kept count of all my scores on a note pad throuh the stages and havent encountered a problem with it ;)

AppleDaD6 #3 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 18:05

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 42358 battles
  • [A-O-G] A-O-G
If you already know this information I apologize for wasting your time. Only the top 15 matches are counted for points. If you have a 5 point game then complete a 10 pt game your total points will only go up 5 points. If you were to have a 15 pt game it would go up 10 points. 

TAKL_82 #4 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 18:07

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15414 battles
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG

View PostPanzerama, on Jul 10 2018 - 17:45, said:

PS, support wont help you and pan you off to write on the tournament Forums where maybe you will get a response from someone Idk because I posted a week ago about the tournament registration and still havent received an answer. Obviously no one here from WG or they dont care, better off if we sort it ourselves since WG saves on customer service then ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users