Bug? - Cannot 'Apply and Exit' after completely removing the camouflage from a tank

#bug?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Phorofour #1 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 21:06

Private

• -Players-
  • 2040 battles

For example, I decided to remove the camouflage for each environment (Summer, Winter, Desert) from my Hull, Gun, and Turret of my Panther. Once I removed the camouflage completely, along with every piece of customization on the vehicle until it was in stock condition, It wouldn't let me 'Apply and Exit', only If applied a customization element again, which I don't want. Is there a rule or something I'm not aware of regarding removing camo? or am I just forced to have some kind of customization on my vehicle...

Disclaimer: The images are taken after completely removing the camo for each environment and it even says "No customization elements applied to the vehicle" indicating that I'm not forgetting something

(Disclaiming since If you don't have camo to begin with then 'Apply and Exit' is also greyed out since there is nothing to apply)

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_017.jpg   35.98K
  • Attached File   shot_018.jpg   35.57K
  • Attached File   shot_019.jpg   33.42K

LintinPocket #2 Posted Jul 10 2018 - 21:53

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 456 battles
  • [USAA] USAA
Same issue also if you apply an inscription its stripping your camo off and you lose it permanently

rich73 #3 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 00:42

Major

• Players
  • 51862 battles
Bugs?In this game?lol..To apply a preset camo,I have to choose the camo,then click back to the other custom camo choice, then back to preset to get the buy option.Bugs?...lol..ya..and more.Why are we such dumb beta testers who dont even get paid for it but are expected to pay?

Also tagged with #bug?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users