Vehicle Reserve

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Yojimbo50 #1 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 19:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14335 battles
I know the VR is good when you have modules that needed to be upgraded on the tank your playing.  My question is if I have a tank that has all the upgrades and the only thing left is to research the next vehicle in the line will using the reserve and playing the tank work to cover that research?

FrozenKemp #2 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 19:31

Major

• Players
  • 47991 battles
  • [SWU] SWU

Um... do you mean your Free XP?

:confused:

edit:  The normal advice is that once you have unlocked everything on a tank, just keep playing it to gain enough XP on that tank to unlock the next one.  Then on the new tank, use your free XP to unlock modules right away, so that you don't have to play the tank "stock". 

Edited by FrozenKemp, Jul 11 2018 - 19:32.

Yojimbo50 #3 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 19:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14335 battles
not the free XP.  I meant that I have VR that I can play to save me from having to use my XP to get guns, tracks, etc. but have all that done and wanted to know if I use the VR and play the tank that has everything upgraded would the reserve go for the next tank in line.  Sorry if I am vague

Vardeman #4 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 20:07

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 43604 battles
  • [56TH] 56TH
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Benjeeh_CA #5 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 20:11

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30071 battles
  • [DBLTP] DBLTP

Are you talking about vehicle specific xp?

You can convert it to free xp with gold otherwise it sits there once the tank is done. Or you can click accelerate crew xp

Yojimbo50 #6 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 20:13

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14335 battles
on the reserves list there is V Research, Crew, Free, and Silver.  I am talking about the Vehicle Research using it to not having to use Free Experience to research the next vehicle in line.  I'm sorry but I can't be any clearer about that.

Benjeeh_CA #7 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 20:33

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30071 battles
  • [DBLTP] DBLTP

It should automatically use the vehicle research before free xp

Those reserves will increase your vehicles research gain per match. 

Breaks over other wise I'd explain better

1stCenturian #8 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 20:43

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 22945 battles
  • [SP3AR] SP3AR

Dude 10k games in and you can’t even explain your question coherently enough for us plebs to answer you? How??

Trying really hard to understand what exactly you need help with here but I’m not sure what you can’t comprehend.

Did you have a tank that was previously elited and you turned on accelerated crew training but now they have a new tank coming off your elite tank? You will need to unclick accelerated crew training box so you can start gaining vehicle exp again. 

OR did you fully research a tank and now you’ve got exp left on that vehicle that you want to use on something else? You will have to buy gold and use it to convert it to free exp. 

What tank are you talking about specifically anyway?

Townie_1 #9 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 20:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 10514 battles

When you activate ,"VR" it will increase the amount received while playing and will be applied to that vehicle at end of battle. 

When you have accumulated enough on that tank, use it to unlock or research next tank. 

This will allow you to save your free XP, top right corner of garage screen.

Keep in mind, once you unlock next tank the process starts again unless you use some of you free XP, top right in garage. 

Hope this helps.

1stCenturian #10 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 20:54

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 22945 battles
  • [SP3AR] SP3AR

Oh he was talking about personal reserves?? The 4 types of boosters you can use to speed up grinds are:

experience - increases the tank exp you gain per match 

crew exp - increases the crew exp you gain for each match

free exp - increases the free exp gain per match

credit boosters - increases the amount of silver earned per match

So yes you can use exp boosters to speed up your tank exp gain to research the next tank.....

Edited by 1stCenturian, Jul 11 2018 - 20:55.

Vardeman #11 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 21:05

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 43604 battles
  • [56TH] 56TH
Or is he talking about console WoT? or Blitz?  I dunno.

Yojimbo50 #12 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 21:08

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14335 battles
thanks, got it

Yao_Wang #13 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 21:21

Captain

• -Players-
  • 13055 battles

View PostYojimbo50, on Jul 11 2018 - 10:18, said:

I know the VR is good when you have modules that needed to be upgraded on the tank your playing.  My question is if I have a tank that has all the upgrades and the only thing left is to research the next vehicle in the line will using the reserve and playing the tank work to cover that research?

based off the question

1. trolling

2. bought account

3. drunk posting

4. noob messing with friend/family members account

now for the question using the  Combat Reserves that increase your experience or free experience pay ouut so that you can earn the need ammount to unlocke the next tank after researching all parts is fine

dunniteowl #14 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 04:41

Major

• -Players-
  • 22161 battles

View PostYojimbo50, on Jul 11 2018 - 12:18, said:

Let me rephrase what I think you're saying and see if I got it, okay?

You are asking us, "If, when researching a vehicle on the Tech Tree in the Garage; when ALL the Modules are researched and you have researched all the XP necessary to 'unlock' the next tank in line (meaning, when you look at the Tech Tree in the Research tab, all the modules are amber/purchased and the next tank in line is Amber and awaiting purchase, if I have your question correctly), does the accrued XP then go to the Next tank in the research line above the tank you unlocked," is that correct?

If this IS your question the answer is NO.  If this is not your question, the answer is still probably no, based on what I think you are asking.  The answers you got about converting to Free XP is what you would have to do if you let that XP accrue on the tank.  The tank you are using is the tank that accrues the XP.  When you research the Next Tank in your line it is with an eye to purchasing and moving on up, thus, the research necessary to 'unlock' the next tank is the research of the tank you are using.

If you want to Free XP past a tank you will have to convert your Free XP, using Gold to "Burn the XP" as if you suddenly dumped all the XP on top of the research necessary to drive it without having to grind that tank.

No tank gets a 'bump' from the tank before the tank before it -- ever.  Not if I read your question correctly.  

Hope that helps and, right or wrong, let me know if I have your question comprehended properly.

GL, HF & HSYBF

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users