• 22964 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
The RU was even highlighted. Lol.

spud_tuber #42 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 15:52

Major

• Players
  • 51133 battles
Can we report him for name & shame for posting someone else's stats? Lol

In seriousness, this is a link to your vbaddict profile.

http://www.vbaddict....player/mfezi-na

Just to help you out, you understand. I've not looked at it to know what your stats are, and I'm not trying to post your stats.

WangOnTheLoose #43 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 15:53

Major

• -Players-
  • 25704 battles
  • [TG] TG

View PostMfezi, on Jul 12 2018 - 09:43, said:

OK, so I use ADU to upload my data to vBAddict. I can access my profile from the ADU window by clicking on top left button.....

Posted Image

This brings me to my profile window Profile Summary for Mfezi.worldoftanks.ru. All the options down the left hand side contain my stats, my, progress, my battle history and my replays so WHY should my signature contain somebody else's stats?

I think that you should check your facts before you try to discredit somebody and I think that an apology is in order or are you NOT man enough to admit when you are wrong?

Posted Image

Hey Sherlock Holmes you don't play on the RU server you play on the NA server..... but I guess we should take your idea about SBMM super seriously when you cant even figure out that you aren't playing on the RU server AFTER you were told.

Mfezi #44 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 16:25

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18666 battles
  • [BOSS-] BOSS-

View PostWangOnTheLoose, on Jul 12 2018 - 16:53, said:

Hey Sherlock Holmes you don't play on the RU server you play on the NA server..... but I guess we should take your idea about SBMM super seriously when you cant even figure out that you aren't playing on the RU server AFTER you were told.

I think that in your haste to condemn someone as a fraud, you are all confusing the WG World of Tanks servers in NA and Russia respectively with the vBAddict stats server which, as some genius has pointed out, is in Russia.

I have NO control as to where ADU sends my stats, but if you care to check my vBAddict history, you will see that ALL my games have been played on the NA server and my stats are derived there from.

I think that multiple apologies are in order and if any of you have vBAddict's ADU, then please check this out and see where your battle reports are ending up!...

P.S. If there is a Russian mfezi, then I would like to meet him, we may be long lost brothers!.... :)

leeuniverse #45 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 16:26

Major

• Players
  • 34377 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP

View PostThe_Illusive_Man, on Jul 11 2018 - 16:11, said:

The only people that want SBMM are people that dont understand just how bad that would be. Also, [ img]IMAGE LINK HERE[ /img]. Just remove the spaces in the [ ].

Wrong, the only people that don't want SBMM don't understand that it won't hurt them AT ALL....

And to be clear, SBMM is simply:

- By Player Rating (not WinRate because Winrates can vary greatly for various reasons that have no basis on "skill".

- Balancing both teams with about the SAME # of skilled players, for example, each team has 1 Unicorn, 3 Blues, 4 Greens, etc., so no, you aren't just playing against your own skill level, the teams are simply equally balanced.

However, SBMM will only help team balance and games slightly, it alone is not even close to enough in being able to make better games.

What also needs to be done is:

- HP levels at least Tripled respectively

- Power Spread between tiers no greater than 5% in Armor, Damage, Pen, HP

- No tank does over 600 Damage

- Arty doesn't do over 300 Damage to any tank (though arty should be also more accurate)

- Tank speeds depending on tank and role need to be greatly increased.

- Heavy's have good frontal armor, only designated weak spots, instead of the crap armor most have now

- No Gold rounds, armor and rounds are given proper pen and armor accordingly to what they will face, and armor can actually be used for a change instead of people cheating using gold.

And likely more I'm forgetting at the moment.

Each of the above will slightly reduce imbalanced games, and they add up.

This will in turn make FAR MORE battles enjoyable, reduce steamrolls greatly, no more WHAM and your games over, allow the game to be more of a "battle", like the game should be, instead of Arcade bullship that only caters to Unicorns to be able to enjoy the game.  Unicorns won't be "hurt" by ANY of these suggestions, though yes you will have some actual competition instead of your seal clubbing.  Because tanks will no longer be the equivalent of riding a bicycle with 2 flat tires and bent rims.....  When tires are filled up, and rims aren't bent, more people can actually compete with you.

I know this for a FACT because of Armored Warfare....  90% of their tanks used to be great, compared to WOT tanks 90% were crap (now only 1% are any good), as a result, I could perform well per my actual ability.  There are still good and bad players, that doesn't end, but the game is more enjoyable when you have tanks that actually work like they should.  https://imgur.com/a/qh9KC

_Gungrave_ #46 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 16:30

Major

• Players
  • 42188 battles
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT

View PostThe_Illusive_Man, on Jul 12 2018 - 00:11, said:

The only people that want SBMM are people that dont understand how to play the game or have an game changing influence in their matches. Also, [ img]IMAGE LINK HERE[ /img]. Just remove the spaces in the [ ].

FTFY

leeuniverse #47 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 16:30

Major

• Players
  • 34377 battles
  • [LAMP] LAMP

View PostKnagar, on Jul 12 2018 - 04:50, said:

The argument against SBMM is a logical one. 

It would make queue times for anyone that cares about playing well a nightmare.

Sure you have options, 1,000 WN8 and up get put into games. That would keep the queue times down for them. People below get separated in say 200 increments.

That had it's flaws as people with 1k WN8 will complain that they will be against people with 2k. If you start to separate the uppers then you are back to queue times. Hardly fair to people that care.

Besides that really doesn't matter. People will always find something to complain about. They could develop a perfect MM system and people would complain.

No it wouldn't, not my version.  SBMM is simply balancing sides, taking what the queue has.

Absolutely near zero increase in queue times.

Nunya_000 #48 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 16:31

Major

• Players
  • 21033 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View PostMfezi, on Jul 12 2018 - 07:25, said:

I think that in your haste to condemn someone as a fraud, you are all confusing the WG World of Tanks servers in NA and Russia respectively with the vBAddict stats server which, as some genius has pointed out, is in Russia.

I have NO control as to where ADU sends my stats, but if you care to check my vBAddict history, you will see that ALL my games have been played on the NA server and my stats are derived there from.

I think that multiple apologies are in order and if any of you have vBAddict's ADU, then please check this out and see where your battle reports are ending up!...

P.S. If there is a Russian mfezi, then I would like to meet him, we may be long lost brothers!.... :)

Dude....you messed up somehow and linked to the ru player's stats.  You are signed up as Mfezi.na, but you somehow are on the ru player....and yes, there is an ru player named mfezi.....or maybe it is you when you accidentally linked to the ru server in vbaddict.

If you were on the NA server, the link at the top (under the ad) would read "Profile Summary for Mfezi.worldoftanks.com".

Tell you what, right under your name where it shows you signed in, you will see a search box.  Type in "Mfezi" (without the " " ).

This will go to a page that shows "PLAYERS".

Under this, you will see 2 players:

Mfezi.na and Mfezi.ru.  You are the Mfezi.na player.

Mfezi #49 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 16:36

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18666 battles
  • [BOSS-] BOSS-

View Postspud_tuber, on Jul 12 2018 - 16:52, said:

Can we report him for name & shame for posting someone else's stats? Lol

In seriousness, this is a link to your vbaddict profile.

http://www.vbaddict....player/mfezi-na

Just to help you out, you understand. I've not looked at it to know what your stats are, and I'm not trying to post your stats.

You will notice that last activity on this link was 2018-01-27 12:50 - probably about the time I installed the ADU. Previous to this, little or no data was updated to vBAddict so no stats there!

Nunya_000 #50 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 16:48

Major

• Players
  • 21033 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View PostMfezi, on Jul 12 2018 - 07:36, said:

You will notice that last activity on this link was 2018-01-27 12:50 - probably about the time I installed the ADU. Previous to this, little or no data was updated to vBAddict so no stats there!

Ok...I just looked and there is no Mfezi on the ru server, so what is showing is probably your data.  Somehow, you did upload it as a ru player and not a na player.....though it does appear you are logged into your na account.

However, the stats you show using vbaddict is only stats on those battles you upload and not the stats for your whole account.  Unless vbaddict has changed (I have not used it for awhile) you need every replay of every battle you played for the signature block to be accurate.  If you want to post an accurate signature block, do not use vbaddict.  Use wotlabs or some other true stat tracking sight.  If you really are not interested in showing accurate stats....then by all means, carry on. 

Mfezi #51 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 16:48

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18666 battles
  • [BOSS-] BOSS-

View PostNunya_000, on Jul 12 2018 - 17:31, said:

Dude....you messed up somehow and linked to the ru player's stats.  You are signed up as Mfezi.na, but you somehow are on the ru player....and yes, there is an ru player named mfezi.....or maybe it is you when you accidentally linked to the ru server in vbaddict.

If you were on the NA server, the link at the top (under the ad) would read "Profile Summary for Mfezi.worldoftanks.com".

Tell you what, right under your name where it shows you signed in, you will see a search box.  Type in "Mfezi" (without the " " ).

This will go to a page that shows "PLAYERS".

Under this, you will see 2 players:

Mfezi.na and Mfezi.ru.  You are the Mfezi.na player.

I am also mfezi.ru - that's ALL my data from the NA server. Just because a persons stats goes to a vBAddict server in Russia, it doesn't necessarily mean that I play on the  Russian WoT server!....

Please check this out and confirm for yourself.

Nunya_000 #52 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 16:52

Major

• Players
  • 21033 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View PostMfezi, on Jul 12 2018 - 07:48, said:

I am also mfezi.ru - that's ALL my data from the NA server. Just because a persons stats goes to a vBAddict server in Russia, it doesn't necessarily mean that I play on the  Russian WoT server!....

Please check this out and confirm for yourself.

You might want to read my post above this one you just posted.

EDIT: the "ru" after the name has nothing to do with the site or server being from Russia.  It is based on the WOT server region you selected or the account (separate from logging in). 

ArmorStorm #53 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 16:59

Major

• Players
  • 35218 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

View PostMfezi, on Jul 12 2018 - 09:25, said:

At this point I think we would all like an apology from your parents.

Mfezi #54 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 17:05

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18666 battles
  • [BOSS-] BOSS-

View PostNunya_000, on Jul 12 2018 - 17:48, said:

Ok...I just looked and there is no Mfezi on the ru server, so what is showing is probably your data.  Somehow, you did upload it as a ru player and not a na player.....though it does appear you are logged into your na account.

However, the stats you show using vbaddict is only stats on those battles you upload and not the stats for your whole account.  Unless vbaddict has changed (I have not used it for awhile) you need every replay of every battle you played for the signature block to be accurate.  If you want to post an accurate signature block, do not use vbaddict.  Use wotlabs or some other true stat tracking sight.  If you really are not interested in showing accurate stats....then by all means, carry on. 

Since using ADU from the beginning of the year, the majority of my battles have been uploaded. I have tried to be meticulous about this as, contrary to popular belief, I do try to continually improve my game and stats are useful in this regard.

I am quite happy to see only stats for the last three months as these are the only ones relevant in this ever changing game.

Mfezi #55 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 17:18

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18666 battles
  • [BOSS-] BOSS-

View PostArmorStorm, on Jul 12 2018 - 17:59, said:

We aren’t on the RU server cluster genius.  Those stats were generated by someone who played on the Russian server.  

Oh, and I absolutely apologize when I’m wrong snowflake, but I have to be wrong first. 

===================

At this point I think we would all like an apology from your parents.

You have been proven to be wrong - time to man-up boy!.... :)

Nunya_000 #56 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 17:21

Major

• Players
  • 21033 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View PostMfezi, on Jul 12 2018 - 08:18, said:

Thing is, he wasn't wrong.....but neither were you, exactly.  Somehow, you did borked up the job when you created the account and are uploading the data as a non-existence ru account.  I could probably create an account using your username on the ru server and combine my data with yours.

ArmorStorm #57 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 17:35

Major

• Players
  • 35218 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

View PostMfezi, on Jul 12 2018 - 10:18, said:

Gee Wally, NOBODY thinks you are right so where is that proof?  Go to other stat sites, even the WoT Player Page to see your actual stats.  But I don’t believe you are that dumb, heck I don’t believe anyone who can operate a computer could be that dumb. 

Therefore JAFT applies.  Just Another F’ing Troll.  Bye now kid. 

Salty_Enema #58 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 17:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12536 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

Skill based mm would massively discourage good players from playing any off meta tanks. Loading up a match in a leopard 1 or an e5 when you know there will be another equally skilled player to counter you is just inviting a loss for your team.

DrWho_ #59 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 17:39

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 13312 battles

View PostMfezi, on Jul 12 2018 - 17:05, said:

Since using ADU from the beginning of the year, the majority of my battles have been uploaded. I have tried to be meticulous about this as, contrary to popular belief, I do try to continually improve my game and stats are useful in this regard.

I am quite happy to see only stats for the last three months as these are the only ones relevant in this ever changing game.

Those are still not your actual stats according to other WoT stat sites ......

tanks.gg and noobmeter gives you a WN8 of around 470 for your last 1100 battles or so, which more or less equates to your 30 days battle number in your sig, they also give you a WR of around 46% which is also well below what is showing in your sig

Edited by DrWho_, Jul 12 2018 - 17:41.

Mfezi #60 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 17:57

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 18666 battles
  • [BOSS-] BOSS-

View PostNunya_000, on Jul 12 2018 - 18:21, said:

Thing is, he wasn't wrong.....but neither were you, exactly.  Somehow, you did borked up the job when you created the account and are uploading the data as a non-existence ru account.  I could probably create an account using your username on the ru server and combine my data with yours.

Seems you are reluctant to admit that you are wrong too, but in the interest of trying to understand the issue, have a look at the screenshot below...

Posted Image

It is part of the ADU config file. There is nowhere where you can choose where ADU sends the data , but they do refer to "realms" which to me seems to be the login address of the server from which vBAddict retrieves the data. Not sure what the difference is, but they ALL refer to the NA server. Mine is set to wotna3-2.login.wargaming.net for no particular reason.

You probably could, but why would you - my stats are nothing to be proud of!.... :)

Edited by Mfezi, Jul 12 2018 - 18:01.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users