Since When did WOT do Away with $16US 30Day Premium?

World Of Tanks Too Expensive Expensive Price Hike

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Nunya_000 #21 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 16:04

Major

• Players
  • 21033 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View PostUdied, on Jul 11 2018 - 19:53, said:

I opted out of WOTs after their last marketing ploy around Xmas time where they were pressuring gamers into buying booster packs.  Since thinking about buying a months premium once more, I return to find out they have upped their prices.  I can't seem to find an option to purchase  30d days premium.   

This Game is Getting Overly Expensive.  Free to play is certainly an illusion.  It's free to play, however the scope for dissatisfaction on an even playing field is quite depressing.  Especially with recent price hikes and marketing strategies that force people who have already invested large amounts of money and time. 

11:83US for 14 Days Pffft ... you've got to be *&^%ing kidding.  I've spent and was happy to keep spending but not at that ridiculous price.  Given the rate at which this company keeps changing its marketing campaigns with latest history of ploys and the upping of these prices ... meh ... WOT can go *%&! themselves.

How exactly do they "pressure" you or "force" you to purchase something?  It is a computer game.  If you feel the price is worth the entertainment value you receive then buy it.  If not, then keep your money in your wallet.  The choice is completely yours and it is that simple.

Seth_VonLiopod #22 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 17:10

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 16257 battles

View Postbockscar43, on Jul 12 2018 - 09:53, said:

...Also, I don't care what you believe or not believe.

I care....

Zepath #23 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 17:51

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3620 battles

View PostWhite_Runner, on Jul 12 2018 - 07:28, said:

If you are paying for this game you have a problem.

I tend to agree.  I had a previous WoT account I lost because I lost the email account and I never kept the receipts to my CC to prove the account was mine as they require.  I lost hundreds, possibly more than $1000 in premium tanks and all the time spent trying to get good player stats.

I will NEVER do that again here or on any Wargaming.net game.   I buy slots, and if I know for a fact I will keep a tank ... I'll buy permanent camo ... that's it.  And I could give ^%$# about my stats now ... I'll even suicide if I'm bored or seeing we're going to lose.

I was one of those that really cared about the game and would have happily gone on spending hundreds on the game, but they stole my account as far as I am concerned.

o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7 #24 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 18:41

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 423 battles
  • [ITDED] ITDED

View PostZepath, on Jul 12 2018 - 17:51, said:

I tend to agree.  I had a previous WoT account I lost because I lost the email account and I never kept the receipts to my CC to prove the account was mine as they require.  I lost hundreds, possibly more than $1000 in premium tanks and all the time spent trying to get good player stats.

I will NEVER do that again here or on any Wargaming.net game.   I buy slots, and if I know for a fact I will keep a tank ... I'll buy permanent camo ... that's it.  And I could give ^%$# about my stats now ... I'll even suicide if I'm bored or seeing we're going to lose.

I was one of those that really cared about the game and would have happily gone on spending hundreds on the game, but they stole my account as far as I am concerned.

remembering your password is a tough feat. i understand! i hope you got plenty for it on ebay tho.

_Kradok_ #25 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 18:53

Captain

• -Players-
  • 28180 battles

View Posto7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7, on Jul 12 2018 - 12:41, said:

remembering your password is a tough feat. i understand! i hope you got plenty for it on ebay tho.

:D

You owe me a new keyboard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users