Im live in europe but i have acount in NA. I dont want to transfer my account becouse i have tier II...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

PayBoy1 #1 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 09:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 21 battles

So i created an account on Europe and how do i change region from the NA to Eu ingame?( i dont want to transfer account, i just want to play in Europe in new account)

Do i have to download  the game agin?

My friend told me to get NA account and download the game so we could play together(he has NA account) but when i play the game in europe everyone, whole NA sleeps and i cant play the game becouse of low amount of people.

Can you please help? I realy like this game :(

Zanarkand_C #2 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 10:06

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 25316 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
oops.

Edited by Zanarkand_C, Jul 12 2018 - 11:18.

JakeTheMystic #3 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 11:10

Captain

• Players
  • 20893 battles
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS

View PostZanarkand_C, on Jul 12 2018 - 01:06, said:

If you live in the EU then when you created a account it should have automatically chosen EU for you. Other wise you need to send a ticket into WG.

That's not what he's asking...

You will have to download the launcher from the EU site to be able to play on the EU server. There is a mod that allows you to switch between the two servers (It will still have to download the server files, but you can use one launcher). Its called Region Changer is you want to look into it, though i'm not sure if it works since the 1.0 update. 

Hopefully that helps. 

MacDaddyMatty #4 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 12:30

Major

• -Players-
  • 23926 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Jul 12 2018 - 05:10, said:

That's not what he's asking...

You will have to download the launcher from the EU site to be able to play on the EU server. There is a mod that allows you to switch between the two servers (It will still have to download the server files, but you can use one launcher). Its called Region Changer is you want to look into it, though i'm not sure if it works since the 1.0 update.

Hopefully that helps.

This.

You will need 2 WoT clients.

1 NA, 1 EU.

Good info Jake on the mod.

I'm guessing it saves a bunch of loading time?

Benjeeh_CA #5 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 14:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29884 battles
  • [DBLTP] DBLTP

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on Jul 12 2018 - 03:30, said:

This.

You will need 2 WoT clients.

1 NA, 1 EU.

Good info Jake on the mod.

I'm guessing it saves a bunch of loading time?

prettys sure the wargaming launcher that has all their games on it has a region selector

PayBoy1 #6 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 15:38

Private

• -Players-
  • 21 battles

I dont understand something. I pressed download  on the website to download eu client. But it seems like it downloads game agin(?) (4883 mb client only? i dont think so). + i cant find old client. They like become one.

Am i downloading game agin?

What the hell

black_colt #7 Posted Jul 12 2018 - 17:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 3641 battles

View PostPayBoy1, on Jul 12 2018 - 00:33, said:

So i created an account on Europe and how do i change region from the NA to Eu ingame?( i dont want to transfer account, i just want to play in Europe in new account)

Do i have to download  the game agin?

My friend told me to get NA account and download the game so we could play together(he has NA account) but when i play the game in europe everyone, whole NA sleeps and i cant play the game becouse of low amount of people.

Can you please help? I realy like this game :(

I have both an NA and EU account as well.  You can use a Region Changer mod.

Why a Region Changer?

Using a Region Changer allowed me to only install the NA game client and use that NA game client to play on other regions without installing another region-specific game client.  The only downside is you cannot leverage [auto-login] unless the user name and password are the same for all regions. 

You can leverage your existing EU game client and do the same.

Where Do I Find A Region Changer?

Go to the MOD HUB WORLD OF TANKS [https://wgmods.net] select [MODS DESCRIBED IN ANY LANGUAGE] and type [region] in the Search field.

The Search should produce two results - select  Мультиклиент (Region changer) and install.

After installing - launch the game - select a server and login - e.g. select WOT NA - login with your NA credentials to play on your NA account.

Hope this helps ...

Edited by black_colt, Jul 12 2018 - 19:10.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users