One Login to Play Them All

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

PorkStew #21 Posted Jul 17 2018 - 04:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 34393 battles
  • [MAD-] MAD-

I am playing on a shared computer in the house.  I rather not have my credentials remembered.  I have un-clicked remember me several times but it comes back to that default.  When I forget to uncheck the box, others could have access.  Can we change the default state for "remember me" to unchecked or at least remember what that state was at the last login attempt?

NotEnuffDakka #22 Posted Jul 17 2018 - 13:31

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 28695 battles
  • [WG-LA] WG-LA

View PostPorkStew, on Jul 17 2018 - 04:17, said:

I am playing on a shared computer in the house.  I rather not have my credentials remembered.  I have un-clicked remember me several times but it comes back to that default.  When I forget to uncheck the box, others could have access.  Can we change the default state for "remember me" to unchecked or at least remember what that state was at the last login attempt?

Seconded, even though nobody else uses my PC. I don't like setting anything to remember passwords because I end up losing track and forgetting them.

CraterBait #23 Posted Jul 20 2018 - 21:09

Corporal

• Players
  • 32224 battles

Come on WarGaming, fix the stupid "One Login to Play Them All" idea! It could easily have been a great idea but you CANNOT set a preferred server. Why... did you not forward think this? Hmmmm not like yo have done that before right!

I am a long way from the server so my ping is about 200 - 220 so why does your ridiculous "One Login to Play Them All" automatically connect me almost every single time to the LATAM server with the 350+ ping? Are you trying to be funny, unlikely, or do you simply not care about how frustrating you are making the usability of the game... more likely

===============================================================

New Comments added from this point, posted after the above.....

===============================================

You know, scratch everything I have said. I solved the problem by simply removing the Stupid One Login to Play Them All Game Center. I re added the simple original launcher that lets you CHOOSE which server you want to connect to.

Definitely a "quality of life" improvement in my opinion.

Edited by CraterBait, Yesterday, 02:31 AM.

TankgirlNZ #24 Posted Yesterday, 09:57 PM

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 11330 battles
  • [HUGS] HUGS
I hear ya Crater - why the f@*k do WG send me to the LATAM server where my ping is so high.  I have never played a game on that server and my previous preference was always NA.  Bad enough wasting your freaking braincells on something we don't need but you even broke that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users