Jump to content


Total control


9 replies to this topic

Tranziant #1 Posted Jul 18 2018 - 02:40

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 54078 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    02-02-2011

So now you want to control how and what account I log into from the beginning. You screwed the low end gamers with your BS game center to play your 3 planes, boats and tanks.. now you make my kid log into my account first, and have to log out and log into his account. This is pathetic and should be against the TOS. Oh im sorry that I offended your tech research division, but they are incompetent !!! I have already seen that if you report something that you get the short end of the stick.. Meaning you cant report anything anymore because u have some sort of game mechanics intro to the game. you have a battle with peeps under 3k on one side and the other team has 50%+ players with 30k battles. Screenshots available upon request.. You are borderline in violation of your own rules.  NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS !!! Would be nice if you asked the player base, (no just the ones that pay and have 55% win rate clans) Check my account for how much I spent...I will have screen shoted this with other posts so it doesn't get deleted. You may want to think about how many folks you are screwin around when it comes to changes that arnt agreeable with the majority of your playing clientel. Granted Im going to take a beating in my matchmaker because I went against your decisions, but you have screwed me in soo many battles,  anyway, so it wont make a difference.. Tranzient   AKA (I feel violated)  Best wishes to the community and I know you have been screwed too because I see your disgust in the teams..


 

 



Boddingtons #2 Posted Jul 18 2018 - 02:46

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 117 battles
  • 63
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
  • Member since:
    03-17-2013
There is a circle at the bottom of the Wargaming Center that you can click on an change accounts without logging into the game. I can't help you with the rest of that.

_o7_Kappa #3 Posted Jul 18 2018 - 03:34

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    07-06-2018
Dude, it's as easy as clicking what... 1 to 2 buttons? Like chill and stop whiny you panzy

Tranziant #4 Posted Jul 18 2018 - 03:56

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 54078 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    02-02-2011

Moderated by Volier_Zcit


Edited by Volier_Zcit, Jul 18 2018 - 07:11.


Boddingtons #5 Posted Jul 18 2018 - 03:58

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 117 battles
  • 63
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
  • Member since:
    03-17-2013

View PostTranziant, on Jul 18 2018 - 03:56, said:

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

 

 

How is it mouthing off to tell you there is a button in the lower left-hand corner that solves your problem?

Edited by Volier_Zcit, Jul 18 2018 - 07:11.


Tranziant #6 Posted Jul 18 2018 - 04:06

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 54078 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    02-02-2011

There isn't troll!!!   But I see your in the forums more than in game!!!

 

 



mrmojo #7 Posted Jul 18 2018 - 04:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 20055 battles
  • 2,572
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    07-24-2011

View PostTranziant, on Jul 18 2018 - 09:40, said:

So now you want to control how and what account I log into from the beginning. You screwed the low end gamers with your BS game center to play your 3 planes, boats and tanks.. now you make my kid log into my account first, and have to log out and log into his account. This is pathetic and should be against the TOS. Oh im sorry that I offended your tech research division, but they are incompetent !!! I have already seen that if you report something that you get the short end of the stick.. Meaning you cant report anything anymore because u have some sort of game mechanics intro to the game. you have a battle with peeps under 3k on one side and the other team has 50%+ players with 30k battles. Screenshots available upon request.. You are borderline in violation of your own rules.  NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS !!! Would be nice if you asked the player base, (no just the ones that pay and have 55% win rate clans) Check my account for how much I spent...I will have screen shoted this with other posts so it doesn't get deleted. You may want to think about how many folks you are screwin around when it comes to changes that arnt agreeable with the majority of your playing clientel. Granted Im going to take a beating in my matchmaker because I went against your decisions, but you have screwed me in soo many battles,  anyway, so it wont make a difference.. Tranzient   AKA (I feel violated)  Best wishes to the community and I know you have been screwed too because I see your disgust in the teams..


 

 

 

Take a breath - your babbling...

Boddingtons #8 Posted Jul 18 2018 - 04:58

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 117 battles
  • 63
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
  • Member since:
    03-17-2013

View PostTranziant, on Jul 18 2018 - 04:06, said:

There isn't troll!!!   But I see your in the forums more than in game!!!

 

 

 

Directly to the left of the play button there is a circle with a silhouette in it. I promise it works.

Taggeth #9 Posted Jul 19 2018 - 19:46

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11578 battles
  • 597
  • [FRAY] FRAY
  • Member since:
    06-23-2012

View Post_o7_Kappa, on Jul 17 2018 - 20:34, said:

Dude, it's as easy as clicking what... 1 to 2 buttons? Like chill and stop whiny you panzy

 

Panzy?  Or just snowflake?

SPEROPROCEDURE #10 Posted Sep 07 2018 - 01:54

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 2487 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    08-09-2018
ok just got  message on wot saying not enough memory wont show stats wats up



Reply to this topic



  
For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users