[CT1] Shop 2.0 Feedback

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

mlinke #41 Posted Aug 22 2018 - 07:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 50319 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S
Can you add function to choose old shop. I hate idiotic flashy new crap.

TeamTerrible #42 Posted Aug 22 2018 - 16:41

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4001 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

View PostGnomon, on Jul 19 2018 - 13:42, said:

Hi, again! 

As you may have seen from my announcement post, today, we’re releasing the CT1 for our new Shop! Shop 2.0 comes with some quality of life changes that should make your experience with the Shop more enjoyable/easier to use. 

If you'd like the details of the test, please check my post I linked above.

Please play around with the new Shop and let us know what you think! Any constructive feedback (both positive and negative), comments, or suggestions are welcome. Also, let me know if you run into any bugs and try to provide as much info as possible as to what happened. I may PM you for more information if you do happen to come across one, so keep an eye out for that. 

Thanks everyone, and best of luck on the battlefield! 

Is this a game?? or an online catalog??

Getter harder to decide :unsure:

Closing ads all the time is rather annoying and it appears this change just throws out more suggestions.

I'd say the worst part of this is it cannot be avoided.

megatronx10 #43 Posted Aug 22 2018 - 23:31

Sergeant

• Players
  • 62732 battles
  • [STEED] STEED

WG will NOT get another dime out of me till they bring back the ability to buy ammo in bulk quantity again. It's ridiculous to have removed that feature. It was a great credit management tool and I'm not the only one ranting about it. If they did that to attempt to cut down on the "gold ammo" spamming, it most definitely worked, but now, being able to make any decent credits in a match is almost non-existent. Especially at the higher tiers.

When you were able to buy ammo in bulk, you could always have a decent reserve in the depot to replenish what was used during battle. Now having to "buy - via auto resupply", it costs an arm and a leg , there-by negating the credits that were made during the match. Even with premium vehicles now is barely making any credits.

Hey WG --------- wake up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring back bulk ammo purchases !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimbalaya17 #44 Posted Aug 23 2018 - 14:52

Corporal

• Players
  • 16071 battles

View Postmegatronx10, on Aug 22 2018 - 22:31, said:

WG will NOT get another dime out of me till they bring back the ability to buy ammo in bulk quantity again. It's ridiculous to have removed that feature. It was a great credit management tool and I'm not the only one ranting about it. If they did that to attempt to cut down on the "gold ammo" spamming, it most definitely worked, but now, being able to make any decent credits in a match is almost non-existent. Especially at the higher tiers.

When you were able to buy ammo in bulk, you could always have a decent reserve in the depot to replenish what was used during battle. Now having to "buy - via auto resupply", it costs an arm and a leg , there-by negating the credits that were made during the match. Even with premium vehicles now is barely making any credits.

Hey WG --------- wake up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring back bulk ammo purchases !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!  I couldn't have said it better and am in TOTAL agreement.  I wonder if it wasn't only to cut down on gold spamming (which there are other ways to do that, mainly through rebalancing the premium ammo) but also to get players to use up credits faster, thereby having to purchase those also.  

So far, no reason as to why they took ammo out of the shop.

jimbalaya17 #45 Posted Aug 25 2018 - 22:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 16071 battles
Okay, said it before, agreed with others, but I gotta say it again, the new store is BULLS***

jimbalaya17 #46 Posted Aug 25 2018 - 22:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 16071 battles
Can't stand it, an [edited]load of clicks to navigate, slow as hell to load, can't buy shells (and no reason given for why THAT was changed).  BRING BACK THE OLD STORE, BRING BACK THE ABILITY TO BUY SHELLS IN BULK, AND QUIT TINKERING/FIXING THINGS THAT WORK PERFECTLY WELL AND GET TO WORK ON THE CRAP (MM, ARTY) THAT DRIVE PLAYERS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToothDecay #47 Posted Aug 25 2018 - 23:04

Major

• Players
  • 26789 battles
  • [NARC] NARC

All right, WG, YOU DID IT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!

There was NOTHING WRONG with the old UI.

THE OLD UI WAS FINE.

Too much flash now, no substance <<<<

It is now HARDER for me to find what I want.

But.ooohhhhh......shiny.......................

WG, that is the only GOOD thing I can say about this.  It's shiny.

Wasnt needed, is not wanted, and is just, well, dumb.

STOP BREAKING WHAT WORKS, FIX WHAT DON'T.

ty

Edited by ToothDecay, Aug 25 2018 - 23:05.

Rip_van_Skaios #48 Posted Aug 26 2018 - 14:46

Private

• Players
  • 23630 battles

View PostNudnick, on Aug 21 2018 - 20:12, said:

Any news on re-purchasing sold tanks the way we used to ?

Yeah, what the heck WG! Why cant we buy back tanks on the depot like we used to be able to? Like the Stug IV, I sold it bc I knew I could buy it back but now I cant!!!! This is robbery!!!

Edited by Rip_van_Skaios, Aug 26 2018 - 14:47.

jimbalaya17 #49 Posted Aug 26 2018 - 16:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 16071 battles
I just want to know why they took away the ability to buy shells in bulk.  Well, that and why they thought this was a good idea.  Which it wasn't.  I sent a message to the administrator.  So far, no answer.

Edited by jimbalaya17, Aug 26 2018 - 16:04.

Ironclad73 #50 Posted Aug 26 2018 - 16:17

Major

• -Players-
  • 21046 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

Enough already, fix the shop, which means put it back to a usable state like it was in.  I started to buy some discounted equipment this weekend and after a few minutes in the shop I changed my mind. Not going to use that garbage shop.

I'll never understand why we had to mess with something that worked well and then screw it up so bad.

megatronx10 #51 Posted Aug 26 2018 - 20:37

Sergeant

• Players
  • 62732 battles
  • [STEED] STEED

Hey WG................................. incase you haven't heard......................  FIX THE "NEW & BETTER" SHOP/STORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring back the ability to buy ammo in bulk,

it is costing me and others a "TON" of credits just to replace what is used in battle. Why do you guys always try to fix what isn't broke, why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????????

megatronx10 #52 Posted Aug 27 2018 - 18:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 62732 battles
  • [STEED] STEED

OK WG, you wanted "feedback" on the "New & Improved" store/shop, well, here it is ................................... " IT SUCKS " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for a hiatus from this broken game, at least until they fix the store/shop.  Bring back the ability to purchase ammo in bulk, fix the recovery feature for tanks, in short terms ...........

just put it back to the way it was ............... why fix something if it's not broke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will check a few times weekly till they fix it, but WG will not be getting another dime out of me till they do, nor will I be losing any more credits via the "auto re-supply" method !!

Perhaps "Frontline" might be a semi way of making any credits when it comes back......... in the mean time, good luck, and Happy Hunting fellow tankers.... see you when the Devs fix this idiot system they created.

Lea #53 Posted Sep 04 2018 - 22:41

Private

• Players
  • 23458 battles

How do I recover a rare tank for credits now?

F3tusDeletus #54 Posted Sep 06 2018 - 20:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 21184 battles

View PostLea, on Sep 04 2018 - 21:41, said:

How do I recover a rare tank for credits now?

I want to know this as well I can't find my old tanks at all.

nrnstraswa #55 Posted Sep 08 2018 - 02:44

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15807 battles
  • [AJ] AJ
Yep, not a fan of the new store either. 

StoneTitan #56 Posted Sep 09 2018 - 18:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 3820 battles

View PostVortexRikers, on Aug 21 2018 - 20:36, said:

Include all the functions of the old one and I have no problem with it, especially if it's not coming back.  You need to be able to filter the equipment to only show the on-sale stuff like before.  Also, in this thread and others, I believe you have plenty of feedback already.

Agreed.  If it has to be a cartoon, then at least give it all the same functionality.:facepalm:

Noaga #57 Posted Sep 25 2018 - 01:07

Private

• Players
  • 21491 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL
Yep the new shop sucks.....

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users