LAG

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

eccoh #1 Posted Jul 24 2018 - 18:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 56858 battles
  • [BWSO] BWSO

SO for 2 weeks I had horrible lag after one of the "updates".  Then for the past 2 days all was good.  Today, right back to crap!  this is not my system, my speed test and ping are excellent.  Why all of a sudden does my latency become so crappy after two days of normal ping?  I am sick and tired of sending ping plots to WG... This has to stop in order for this game to continue... getting tired of shooting tanks that have already moved.  packet loss is becoming ridiculous.

Anyone else got this problem?

dave_292 #2 Posted Jul 24 2018 - 18:52

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 26228 battles
  • [NEON_] NEON_
Have you tried uninstalling the game and then doing a clean install? Also make sure your system is not running an auto scan or defrag. If I am playing and they start its a pain.

Panman69 #3 Posted Jul 24 2018 - 18:56

Captain

• Players
  • 35027 battles

You must be on the cusp of multiple WG "FU-today" zones. Every day, WG picks an area that will get crap games, experience lag, have poor RNG, and/or have random "perfect-timing" packet loss(like kill shots on that last enemy tank). 

Usually, the affects of these zones can be mitigated by logging out and then back in. It tricks the WG system into thinking that you're having internet connection issues so it tends to troll you less.

Kliphie #4 Posted Jul 24 2018 - 19:09

Major

• Players
  • 31012 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View Posteccoh, on Jul 24 2018 - 12:32, said:

SO for 2 weeks I had horrible lag after one of the "updates".  Then for the past 2 days all was good.  Today, right back to crap!  this is not my system, my speed test and ping are excellent.  Why all of a sudden does my latency become so crappy after two days of normal ping?  I am sick and tired of sending ping plots to WG... This has to stop in order for this game to continue... getting tired of shooting tanks that have already moved.  packet loss is becoming ridiculous.

Anyone else got this problem?

Have you ran PingPlotter to see if the issue is between you and the server?

Also tagged with LAG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users