this game have the worst match making

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

charley2222 #1 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 01:07

Captain

• Players
  • 29538 battles

hello everyone

i stop playing this game   because in my book wot have the worst match making  ever  here why

everyone know   wot  have all the stats

on your profile  ,     but the match making  take any player skill  in consideration

so this result   you are able to have a team of veteran  vs a team of pure tomato

i just play a few game and  is the same bs    the 2 low tier just suicidal and after 3or 4 player rush and get kill in less of 2 min :(  sad wot match making  dont regroup these type of player together , anyway i will dont waste to much time here  and sure any money  later peace

Edited by charley2222, Aug 03 2018 - 01:08.

TDRHooRaH #2 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 01:08

Major

• Players
  • 24023 battles
ok     later   see you,

V_for_Vindictive #3 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 01:17

Major

• Players
  • 41494 battles
  • [MAIDS] MAIDS

View Postcharley2222, on Aug 03 2018 - 00:07, said:

hello everyone

i stop playing this game   because in my book wot have the worst match making  ever  here why

on your profile  ,     but the match making  take any player skill  in consideration

so this result   you are able to have a team of veteran  vs a team of pure tomato

i just play a few game and  is the same bs    the 2 low tier just suicidal and after 3or 4 player rush and get kill in less of 2 min :(  sad wot match making  dont regroup these type of player together , anyway i will dont waste to much time here  and sure any money  later peace

^what he said... its always MM and never your own skills.... :sceptic:

ice_blink_luck #4 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 01:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32200 battles

OMFG THESE MILLENIALS WHO THINK LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FAIR AND EQUAL AT ALL TIMES

How about EVERY match from now on is ONLY tier 5 and everyone gets to only play a KV-1.... and any players with higher winrates get penalized and have slower KV-1 with thinner armor and lower ammo pen, and any bad players get faster KV-1 with thicker armor and higher pen ammo????????

THEN WILL YOU HAVE YOUR [edited] PERFECT SBMM?????????????

TDRHooRaH #5 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 01:27

Major

• Players
  • 24023 battles

View PostTAR_b, on Aug 02 2018 - 19:23, said:

OMFG THESE MILLENIALS WHO THINK LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FAIR AND EQUAL AT ALL TIMES

How about EVERY match from now on is ONLY tier 5 and everyone gets to only play a KV-1.... and any players with higher winrates get penalized and have slower KV-1 with thinner armor and lower ammo pen, and any bad players get faster KV-1 with thicker armor and higher pen ammo????????

THEN WILL YOU HAVE YOUR [edited]SBMM?????????????

Have a beer and relax man.

Slatherer #6 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 01:31

Major

• Players
  • 37084 battles
The game clearly is on nightmare more often.

It's not an easy game!

Once you understand that, you can move on and enjoy it for what it is.

DefendYourBase #7 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 01:36

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29505 battles
  • [5M0K3] 5M0K3
I know how OP feels, otherday i kept getting trash teams. Finishing in first place every game but still losing. was like 4 or 5 in a row. I stopped playing much recently. Just log in to get my missions for the T34-S and i log off. was at like a 20% WR for the day. This game really does have SERIOUS MM issues. The incredibly terrible tomatoes should be in their own MM. Get them OUT of the general public... having 3-4 players die in the first minute of a game is just demoralizing, and its happening a lot recently. Just complete chitters ruining it. ive never seen so many chitters in my 6 years playing this game as i do today. All the good players left in droves. only 10% of the Population are considered good players. 20,000 players on? 18,000 are tomatoes... SERIOUS tomatoes.

SporkBoy #8 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 01:40

Major

• Players
  • 49787 battles
  • [PZB] PZB
Whatever. Just remember every lose you have the other team gets wins - why don't all the winners come in and complain about easy wins?

People are so silly.

Ever think maybe the winners just concentrate on playing the game while losers run to the forum to complain? Sure seems so.

DefendYourBase #9 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 01:46

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29505 battles
  • [5M0K3] 5M0K3

View PostSporkBoy, on Aug 03 2018 - 00:40, said:

Whatever. Just remember every lose you have the other team gets wins - why don't all the winners come in and complain about easy wins?

People are so silly.

Ever think maybe the winners just concentrate on playing the game while losers run to the forum to complain? Sure seems so.

For the 6 years playing and seeing the amount of people complain about the MM. And personally experiencing it myself as a good player. I believe it is a legitimate issue. There is no reason for there being "random" battles where purples and dark blues are on one team and tomatoes and a few green on another. Why couldnt MM as a last minute check swap some players around to even the teams? Sure its "Random" but its effing BS.

Its not about the "easy wins" its about the "easy losses". Where nothing you do can stop your team from being pulverized in 3 minutes of the game because one team was stacked so much better and those players are using XVM and KNOW they outclass the other team so they come in hard. People are sick of this chit. Good players and bad players alike.

SporkBoy #10 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 02:01

Major

• Players
  • 49787 battles
  • [PZB] PZB
When I run XVM I don't see the imbalances mentioned.

What I see is 3-4 tanks that work together and focus fire. Hard to counter that because once they get the upper hand it only gets worse. Games end quickly in these cases.

Macnasty182 #11 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 02:24

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 27969 battles
  • [56TH] 56TH

View PostDefendYourBase, on Aug 03 2018 - 01:46, said:

For the 6 years playing and seeing the amount of people complain about the MM. And personally experiencing it myself as a good player. I believe it is a legitimate issue. There is no reason for there being "random" battles where purples and dark blues are on one team and tomatoes and a few green on another. Why couldnt MM as a last minute check swap some players around to even the teams? Sure its "Random" but its effing BS.

Its not about the "easy wins" its about the "easy losses". Where nothing you do can stop your team from being pulverized in 3 minutes of the game because one team was stacked so much better and those players are using XVM and KNOW they outclass the other team so they come in hard. People are sick of this chit. Good players and bad players alike.

I've seen it too and I don't use XVM, maybe one day it will be fixed, but as long as the money rolls in it won't be,:)

Mazati #12 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 02:39

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 5562 battles

View Postcharley2222, on Aug 03 2018 - 00:07, said:

hello everyone

Good thing you finally figured all this out after 28K plus games

GenErwinRommel #13 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 03:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 70842 battles
  • [CATF] CATF

wargaming keeps coming out with mediocre -trash maps

they keep nerfing non Russian tanks ,because wargaming is full of racist Russian who think there junk tanks were better than everybody else

all the Russian did is plagiarized everybody else tank

they keep buffing there own tank tree on every update

and the Russian turns there back on all the tanks that are under performing and over tiered because of there nerfing them

GeorgePreddy #14 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 03:25

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

That's called "randomness", skill-random MM is what WG has used for RANDOM Battles for 8+ years... it is definitely the best type of MM for random battles.

fallenknight02 #15 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 04:32

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17153 battles

Figured, I'd put my 2 cents worth in. LOL for some it would only be worth 2 cents.

What I suggest, of instead of logging out a match, stay and watch.. see how many 15/4 15/3 losses you have.. I bet it would range about 80 percent of your matches will be losses like that.  This started right after the Super Bowl Ads.   Wargaming doesnt want matches to last very long, most on the Avg is about 10 min if that.  The Faster the match,  The more matches there are, More gold is spent.  More money is raked in.  No you are not going to win every match,  but I can see where Matches have already been decided by Rng before the first shot is fired.   You can have your team be in the right places at the right time, but if RNG has decided its a loss for your team.  You will start seeing low rolls in damage.. So take it as you can only do your damage that you can.  I have seen Players pass on killing a tank cause it wouldn't give them sufficent damage IE exp and Money.   Most players now,  dont go for the win.. They go for the most damage.  So winning a match is no longer important.

But just me 2 cents.  Have a nice day

golruul #16 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 05:00

Captain

• Players
  • 22194 battles

Dear WG, please rig MM so I win more.  If I go against a team of veterans, I want some of those veterans on my team.  If I have a team of tomatoes, please exchange some of them for (better) players on the enemy team.  Don't exchange them for ripe tomatoes.

(But don't you dare touch the times I get a bunch of veterans on my team or I go against tomato team, because in those cases my personal skill is why my team wins.  Don't touch that!)

LeaveIT2Beaver #17 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 05:20

Major

• -Players-
  • 37526 battles
  • [J4F] J4F
Just had a game where two green players and one blue player all in meta tanks sat in the back of the map and never moved with zero damage done. So it's not just the "tomatoes".

DefendYourBase #18 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 05:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29505 battles
  • [5M0K3] 5M0K3

View Postgolruul, on Aug 03 2018 - 04:00, said:

Dear WG, please rig MM so I win more.  If I go against a team of veterans, I want some of those veterans on my team.  If I have a team of tomatoes, please exchange some of them for (better) players on the enemy team.  Don't exchange them for ripe tomatoes.

(But don't you dare touch the times I get a bunch of veterans on my team or I go against tomato team, because in those cases my personal skill is why my team wins.  Don't touch that!)

looks like your WR has tanked too. What happened? You're doing great but you keep losing.... why is that....herp derp...

DefendYourBase #19 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 05:29

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29505 battles
  • [5M0K3] 5M0K3

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on Aug 03 2018 - 04:20, said:

Just had a game where two green players and one blue player all in meta tanks sat in the back of the map and never moved with zero damage done. So it's not just the "tomatoes".

Those players probably had XVM and realized just how awful the team was so they didnt want to risk dying before the chitters did. Not trying to be an [edited]here, but I would be demoralized if i saw a player with a 47% WR on my team. Probably had a full team of them. Id camp too.

LeaveIT2Beaver #20 Posted Aug 03 2018 - 05:33

Major

• -Players-
  • 37526 battles
  • [J4F] J4F

View PostDefendYourBase, on Aug 02 2018 - 23:29, said:

Those players probably had XVM and realized just how awful the team was so they didnt want to risk dying before the chitters did. Not trying to be an [edited]here, but I would be demoralized if i saw a player with a 47% WR on my team. Probably had a full team of them. Id camp too.

Your arrogance is astounding. Your rudeness is complete. From what you just said, you verify you are part of the problem in the game. Congrats. Now go away, child. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users