Jump to content


Quit cheating players out of the mission rewards


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Rumbaugh #1 Posted Aug 12 2018 - 12:27

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 6425 battles
  • 273
  • Member since:
    09-14-2010
Twice now I've started a game before 12:00 UTC only to find out when it's over that everything reset, x2 and daily missions while I was in game. If a player starts a game before the reset, in the past and still in certain areas the results were counted from when the player started. It seems any mission added for a weekend or a month especially assigns the results to the next day. I lost the 20k XP mission last week this way on one of the days. Today the x2 reset before the normal reset time and lost some missions. You guys have got to get this timing down with more consistently.

george68 #2 Posted Aug 12 2018 - 12:50

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 80671 battles
  • 73
  • [RAI] RAI
  • Member since:
    02-14-2012
you really think this is the first time this happens in WOT

Bae_Suzy #3 Posted Aug 12 2018 - 14:45

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9504 battles
  • 538
  • Member since:
    11-07-2017
z

Edited by KeepYourselfSafe_xD, Dec 06 2018 - 10:45.


Lucudus58 #4 Posted Aug 12 2018 - 14:50

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 21094 battles
  • 497
  • [_F_T_] _F_T_
  • Member since:
    09-06-2015

View PostKeepYourselfSafe_xD, on Aug 12 2018 - 14:45, said:

If you go to bed at 11:55pm sat., fall asleep, wake up at 12:05am sun. are you going to say you woke up on saturday or sunday? 
Makes sense to me

 

Not a very smart statement at all lol lol

GeorgePreddy #5 Posted Aug 12 2018 - 15:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 14680 battles
  • 13,077
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

Of all the things in WoT that deserve concern... this is not one of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Bae_Suzy #6 Posted Aug 12 2018 - 15:52

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9504 battles
  • 538
  • Member since:
    11-07-2017
z

 

 


Edited by KeepYourselfSafe_xD, Dec 06 2018 - 10:45.


__WarChild__ #7 Posted Aug 12 2018 - 16:17

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 30828 battles
  • 5,374
  • [OPIC] OPIC
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017

I agree with OP, cheating players should not be rewarded!

 

 



Projectile_Misfired #8 Posted Aug 12 2018 - 17:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 38034 battles
  • 2,587
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostRumbaugh, on Aug 12 2018 - 11:27, said:

Twice now I've started a game before 12:00 UTC only to find out when it's over that everything reset, x2 and daily missions while I was in game. If a player starts a game before the reset, in the past and still in certain areas the results were counted from when the player started. It seems any mission added for a weekend or a month especially assigns the results to the next day. I lost the 20k XP mission last week this way on one of the days. Today the x2 reset before the normal reset time and lost some missions. You guys have got to get this timing down with more consistently.

 

Why not try to complete the missions before the server reset? Then, you wouldn't have this problem. 

Rumbaugh #9 Posted Aug 13 2018 - 06:23

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 6425 battles
  • 273
  • Member since:
    09-14-2010

View PostKeepYourselfSafe_xD, on Aug 12 2018 - 07:45, said:

If you go to bed at 11:55pm sat., fall asleep, wake up at 12:05am sun. are you going to say you woke up on saturday or sunday? 
Makes sense to me

Really? Duh. That isn't the issue. In much of WoT rewards are given when you start a match. Case in point, personal rewards. If there is 1 min left you get it even if the game take 10 min. It's inconsistant throughout WoT.

 

 

View PostPanman69, on Aug 12 2018 - 10:57, said:

 

Why not try to complete the missions before the server reset? Then, you wouldn't have this problem. 

Easier said than done with the horrible matches and maps. Again not the issue. If I start a game and nothing has reset then the results should be the time of start. Other parts of WoT do this.



jimsocks #10 Posted Aug 14 2018 - 18:51

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 9783 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    02-26-2018
nt

Edited by jimsocks, Dec 02 2018 - 22:16.


anonym_63LlYSJJqodW #11 Posted Aug 17 2018 - 04:24

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 15
  • Member since:
    10-08-2018

View PostLucudus58, on Aug 12 2018 - 14:50, said:

 

Not a very smart statement at all lol lol

 

Asians :trollface:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users