[Suggestions] New German Tanks to add

German New tank

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: New German Tanks (16 members have cast votes)

Want to see these added?

1. Yes! (6 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

2. No. (9 votes [56.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.25%

3. I don't care. (1 vote [6.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

CardboardJedi #21 Posted Aug 23 2018 - 04:03

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11676 battles
  • [DDVR] DDVR
Yes, it had the potential to be OP about ten seconds each minute. I rarely found it to be a magical tank capable of single-handed wins. Really we could bicker about this for eons, the only way to really know would be to put it back in for a patch or two and see how many Waffle owners actually remain, how often they get played and how their performance stats stack up after a while. If the tank grants super powers to the gamer then yes, it gets boxed up again, if not leave it in for the grandfathered tankers. Attrition will gradually make them more rare. I'm honestly surprised at how many gamers are so terrified of them. 

_Gungrave_ #22 Posted Aug 23 2018 - 10:51

Major

• Players
  • 42202 battles
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT

View PostCardboardJedi, on Aug 23 2018 - 04:03, said:

Yes, it had the potential to be OP about ten seconds each minute. I rarely found it to be a magical tank capable of single-handed wins. Really we could bicker about this for eons, the only way to really know would be to put it back in for a patch or two and see how many Waffle owners actually remain, how often they get played and how their performance stats stack up after a while. If the tank grants super powers to the gamer then yes, it gets boxed up again, if not leave it in for the grandfathered tankers. Attrition will gradually make them more rare. I'm honestly surprised at how many gamers are so terrified of them. 

The tank is gone and no amount of whining or begging is going to bring that atrocity back to the game. As broken as the 268v4 is for pushing a flank not even that tank is considered as broken as the waffle was despite the 268v4 overperforming at every skill level.

The only way you can play the waffle right now is if you play on the Chinese server. On that server they don't give a damn about game balance or fairness where using illegal mods is practically encouraged.

CardboardJedi #23 Posted Aug 23 2018 - 13:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11676 battles
  • [DDVR] DDVR

View Post_Gungrave_, on Aug 23 2018 - 04:51, said:

The tank is gone and no amount of whining or begging is going to bring that atrocity back to the game. As broken as the 268v4 is for pushing a flank not even that tank is considered as broken as the waffle was despite the 268v4 overperforming at every skill level.

The only way you can play the waffle right now is if you play on the Chinese server. On that server they don't give a damn about game balance or fairness where using illegal mods is practically encouraged.

Just remember, "whining and begging" got the Waffle removed in the first place. Good players just learned to disable it (or have their friends disable it) and then farm it for HP. I would totally rather face a Waffle than a Type V Heavy or a 268v4. At least I have a decent chance at hurting the Waffle and surviving. 

Understand I don't come on here with just my crank in my hand yammering about breakfast pastries, I've read the forums, the youtube comments, FB etc... A LOT of guys want the tank back, a lot of non Waffle drivers don't mind or just don't care, and a vocal group of #NeverWaffle guys like yourself remain against it. The #GimmeWaffle guys don't post much on here because honestly the retaliation and trolling makes it not a pleasant conversation. I'm a Jarhead that gets off on uphill battles so that's why you have to keep dealing with me ;p

I SAY:

-what do you have to lose by supporting a Waffle return for a patch or two to see how it performs in the current evolution of the game? If I'm right and the game doesn't explode then that's that, if it unleashes a plague of unstoppable Waffenträgers and a hundred years of darkness? Yes, WG should post the numbers for all to see and I'll go back to my 59% JadgZilla. 

OR

- I've suggested it before that it's really the 128mm that everyone didn't like. How about a compromise and release a lower pen 15cm only Waffle. Would that not go a ways as a compromise for both camps? 

I mean unless you work for WG this is just two dudes talking tank pros and cons and they will likely not even read this lolz. Get in a few rounds for me man, I'm clocking in to work for the next 10hrs. Good times...

_Gungrave_ #24 Posted Aug 23 2018 - 14:10

Major

• Players
  • 42202 battles
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT

View PostCardboardJedi, on Aug 23 2018 - 13:30, said:

Just remember, "whining and begging" got the Waffle removed in the first place. Good players just learned to disable it (or have their friends disable it) and then farm it for HP. I would totally rather face a Waffle than a Type V Heavy or a 268v4. At least I have a decent chance at hurting the Waffle and surviving. 

Understand I don't come on here with just my crank in my hand yammering about breakfast pastries, I've read the forums, the youtube comments, FB etc... A LOT of guys want the tank back, a lot of non Waffle drivers don't mind or just don't care, and a vocal group of #NeverWaffle guys like yourself remain against it. The #GimmeWaffle guys don't post much on here because honestly the retaliation and trolling makes it not a pleasant conversation. I'm a Jarhead that gets off on uphill battles so that's why you have to keep dealing with me ;p

I SAY:

-what do you have to lose by supporting a Waffle return for a patch or two to see how it performs in the current evolution of the game? If I'm right and the game doesn't explode then that's that, if it unleashes a plague of unstoppable Waffenträgers and a hundred years of darkness? Yes, WG should post the numbers for all to see and I'll go back to my 59% JadgZilla. 

OR

- I've suggested it before that it's really the 128mm that everyone didn't like. How about a compromise and release a lower pen 15cm only Waffle. Would that not go a ways as a compromise for both camps? 

I mean unless you work for WG this is just two dudes talking tank pros and cons and they will likely not even read this lolz. Get in a few rounds for me man, I'm clocking in to work for the next 10hrs. Good times...

A Type 4/5 or 268 isn't going to wipe your entire HP bar within 5 to 10 seconds and they're easy to kill if you press 2. Just drop this nonsense because there are some vehicles that simply won't ever be brought back. The waffle was nerfed TWICE and was still overperforming yet you want to call it balanced? LOL

I'm done debating this with you because you're living in the past asking for a tank that will never make a return.

texflash #25 Posted Aug 24 2018 - 23:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 31807 battles

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on Aug 16 2018 - 14:32, said:

I would like to see the German line buffed a bit

Yeah ! The Russian bias is accompanied by an equal and opposite anti-german prejudice .

mrmojo #26 Posted Aug 25 2018 - 01:08

Major

• Players
  • 20035 battles
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
Got my WTFE100 after the nerfs and it was a slow, fluorescent orange painted barn that got spotted at spawn and at least half your clip missed or bounced.

It would be eaten alive now.

People remain fixated on the first version.

But hey WG deleted it and gave us the Grille and nerfed that twice into a pile of the proverbial. So we should be happy, right?

Also tagged with German, New tank

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users