Personal Missions 2.0: Recommended Vehicles for Operation Chimera

personal missions 2.0 Chimera

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AndrewSledge #1 Posted Aug 17 2018 - 14:05

Captain

• -Players-
  • 32327 battles

I found the WOTLabs 'best tank for mission' threads to be helpful for the 1st campaign of personal missions, so I thought I'd put together a list for the different missions. 

For the second set of missions, the minimum tier required is now 7+, instead of 5+. These missions are different from the first set, but similar to the first campaign of personal missions, in that you have to complete the specified conditions within a single battle.

I have taken the missions list from The Daily Bounce, and added a recommended vehicle column, color coded by Aslain's tank type colors. These are just initial recommendations, if you have better suggestions, let me know, and I will try to update the list. These missions don't 
necessarily require these specific vehicles, but I think they'd be easiest to complete with the listed ones.

​Additional campaign info is available at The Armored Patrol.

Union: USSR/China

Bloc:Germany/Japan

AndrewSledge #2 Posted Aug 17 2018 - 14:10

Captain

• -Players-
  • 32327 battles
Alliance: USA/UK/Poland

Coalition: France/Sweden/Czechia/Italy

Benjeeh_CA #3 Posted Aug 17 2018 - 14:58

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30110 battles
  • [DBLTP] DBLTP
The chimara  is the only one I want from the group so this is great +1 also you have czechia  as a country  idl if that was on purpose 

piledriveryatyas #4 Posted Oct 07 2018 - 18:43

Private

• Players
  • 25985 battles
That Alliance 15 needs to change. That's a pretty astronomical amount of damage for a tier 8 tank reward. Equivalent to the Obj 260 missions (TD-15). The others are sufficiently difficult, but this one is not obtainable by hardly anyone. As a guy who has the Obj 260, and a "decent" player, I can say with certainty I've only done 8k dmg a couple times ever.

Also tagged with personal missions 2.0, Chimera

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users