Jump to content


Fix for Store


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Yojimbo50 #1 Posted Aug 18 2018 - 16:53

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 24297 battles
  • 287
  • Member since:
    12-15-2017
When I want to buy a tank on sale and add some reserves I have two place several orders.  Why not have a shopping cart so I can bundle all the supplies I want and pay one time.  I know this is not a major thing but it would be nice not to have to have to place three orders for what I want.  Just a Thought.

Buttknuckle #2 Posted Aug 18 2018 - 17:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 52328 battles
  • 3,089
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

There isn't a cart anymore?

I thought they added a shopping cart to the store a few patches ago. I haven't used the store since last Christmas and their wasn't a cart then, but I seem to recall that they had added one being discussed on the forum.



rockbutcher #3 Posted Aug 18 2018 - 17:05

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22644 battles
  • 1,105
  • [-OPS-] -OPS-
  • Member since:
    03-06-2015
It was discussed but never added.  I think it would be a great addition.

Projectile_Misfired #4 Posted Aug 18 2018 - 19:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 38695 battles
  • 2,959
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

The shopping cart has been added, and then removed, twice already that I know of.

The only reason I can think of as to why they keep removing it is because of the use of coupons. WG may not have figured out a way to apply the coupons to a single item in the shopping cart as opposed to applying it to the entire purchase.



Scorpiany #5 Posted Aug 18 2018 - 19:22

    Major

  • Game Knowledge Expert
  • 37167 battles
  • 13,076
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    06-27-2013

View PostButtknuckle, on Aug 18 2018 - 09:04, said:

There isn't a cart anymore?

I thought they added a shopping cart to the store a few patches ago. I haven't used the store since last Christmas and their wasn't a cart then, but I seem to recall that they had added one being discussed on the forum.

 

View Postrockbutcher, on Aug 18 2018 - 09:05, said:

It was discussed but never added.  I think it would be a great addition.

 

They had added it for a short period of time, but for some reason removed it within a couple of days if I remember correctly.

 

We never got an explanation for the removal, unless they wanted to do some kind of "live test".



pauldonnelly2018 #6 Posted Aug 22 2018 - 09:42

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    08-22-2018

View PostPanman69, on Aug 18 2018 - 19:08, said:

The shopping cart has been added, and then removed, twice already that I know of.

The only reason I can think of as to why they keep removing it is because of the use of coupons. WG may not have figured out a way to apply the coupons to a single item in the shopping cart as opposed to applying it to the entire purchase.

 

Right, looks like they just don't know how to separate in a shopping cart which items coupon can't be applied to. I have no other suggestions.

 


term paper writing service



MagillaGuerilla #7 Posted Aug 22 2018 - 11:20

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25905 battles
  • 4,694
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View Postpauldonnelly2018, on Aug 22 2018 - 09:42, said:

 

Right, looks like they just don't know how to separate in a shopping cart which items coupon can't be applied to. I have no other suggestions.

 


term paper writing service

 

Well, the cheapskates could apply the coupon to the whole purchase. But that would make people happy, so no.

Fireplace4 #8 Posted Aug 22 2018 - 13:10

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 30787 battles
  • 522
  • Member since:
    11-05-2011
If hundreds of other companies can figure it out (if not thousands), then why not Wargaming? Remember, this is a company that made over $471million last year alone... Can't they just pay someone a couple grand to get their website put together professionally...

3nr0n #9 Posted Aug 26 2018 - 17:19

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23280 battles
  • 1,338
  • [1VETS] 1VETS
  • Member since:
    06-11-2012

the store is broken for me as far as buying consumables all I get is a blank screen, running vanilla client, depot opens fine,  buying tech tree tanks no problem but can buy repair kits etc...

 

Attached Files

  • Attached File   shot_026.jpg   32.67K





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users