Chieftain

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

YANKEE137 #1 Posted Aug 27 2018 - 14:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 12365 battles
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR

Blitz has a Chieftain Mk 6 on sale for $75. The fine print specifies that it is not a premium and can be rebalanced at any time. Hmm.

It's offered as a tier X "enriched"

Edited by YANKEE137, Aug 27 2018 - 14:07.

Messerschmitt_Masser #2 Posted Aug 27 2018 - 14:08

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9337 battles
  • [BTU-A] BTU-A
75 bucks for a box in a game for phones? Oh man, no way.
Cant understand how there can exist humans that like blitz, for me its the worst piece of junk I have ever seen (and weights even more than my big momma)

YANKEE137 #3 Posted Aug 27 2018 - 14:16

Major

• -Players-
  • 12365 battles
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR

I started with Blitz, for a phone game it has amazing features. It lead me here because I wanted more- but $75 in Blitz bucks would be something like $150-200 PC.

It's the qualifications they placed on it though- It's a direct sale tier ten but not premium, but "enriched" , but can be rebalanced at any time.

If they make money will something similar come here?

heavymetal1967 #4 Posted Aug 27 2018 - 14:28

Major

• Players
  • 68378 battles

View PostYANKEE137, on Aug 27 2018 - 08:16, said:

I started with Blitz, for a phone game it has amazing features. It lead me here because I wanted more- but $75 in Blitz bucks would be something like $150-200 PC.

It's the qualifications they placed on it though- It's a direct sale tier ten but not premium, but "enriched" , but can be rebalanced at any time.

If they make money will something similar come here?

Played Blitz very little when it first came out and haven't been back.

So maybe I got this all wrong and it'll read like Slingblade Carl wrote it. :P

I thought enriched was when it gets prem credits/xp but it's still considered a regular vehicle?  And here's where I'm probably wrong.  You buy it like temporary camo (gold only afaik???) ?   But it sounds like it's a stand alone pseudo premium of sorts.

Maybe Blitz doesn't have premiums??????

If here I'd say it'd be like applying a booster to a vehicle not a stand alone vehicle. Or that would push more sales at least imo.  Folks buying a pseudo prem that can be re-balanced at any time likely wouldn't have much of a market here - at least at those prices.  If they tweaked it to be like boosters it'd see more sales here I think.

Downside to that is essentially what boosters are for but an enrichment package would last a lot longer so considering that WG likes money :P I'd say we might see it here.

Also I'm guessing you could only enrich a vehicle with gold or through the prem shop.   Otherwise their money making potential drops considerably.  And tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they do bring it here if enrichment packages are premium/gift shop only - at least at first.

And if you could enrich a premium and thereby stack enrichment AND boosters on a it.....    

I'll leave that last comment hanging.

Edited by heavymetal1967, Aug 27 2018 - 14:36.

Benjeeh_CA #5 Posted Aug 27 2018 - 15:01

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30370 battles
  • [DBLTP] DBLTP

View Postheavymetal1967, on Aug 27 2018 - 05:28, said:

Played Blitz very little when it first came out and haven't been back.

So maybe I got this all wrong and it'll read like Slingblade Carl wrote it. :P

I thought enriched was when it gets prem credits/xp but it's still considered a regular vehicle?  And here's where I'm probably wrong.  You buy it like temporary camo (gold only afaik???) ?   But it sounds like it's a stand alone pseudo premium of sorts.

Maybe Blitz doesn't have premiums??????

If here I'd say it'd be like applying a booster to a vehicle not a stand alone vehicle. Or that would push more sales at least imo.  Folks buying a pseudo prem that can be re-balanced at any time likely wouldn't have much of a market here - at least at those prices.  If they tweaked it to be like boosters it'd see more sales here I think.

Downside to that is essentially what boosters are for but an enrichment package would last a lot longer so considering that WG likes money :P I'd say we might see it here.

Also I'm guessing you could only enrich a vehicle with gold or through the prem shop.   Otherwise their money making potential drops considerably.  And tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they do bring it here if enrichment packages are premium/gift shop only - at least at first.

And if you could enrich a premium and thereby stack enrichment AND boosters on a it.....    

I'll leave that last comment hanging.

blitz has premiums but it's only an in game store I know I have the beta tank  and a couple prem gifts. I think enriched are like the cw  rewards or campaign rewards they can tank same nation and type crews but dont get increased credits and xp. Cant check the store as I said it's in game only

_Gungrave_ #6 Posted Aug 27 2018 - 15:05

Major

• Players
  • 43745 battles
  • [-SRP-] -SRP-

View PostMesserschmitt_Masser, on Aug 27 2018 - 14:08, said:

75 bucks for a box in a game for phones? Oh man, no way.
Cant understand how there can exist humans that like blitz, for me its the worst piece of junk I have ever seen (and weights even more than my big momma)

Seems like a lot but mobile gaming makes more money than PC or consoles. With people who are always on the move the idea of spending money on a game they play with a smartphone or tablet just makes sense because its not like you can lug around a large game console or a PC.

Before anyone quotes me to mention the Nintendo Switch yes people can use that but Nintendo are so controlling of their content that its just not the best gaming device to have.

Also tagged with Chieftain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users