Jump to content


Why Aliens Haven't Visited Earth


  • Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

n00bfarmer #1 Posted Aug 28 2018 - 18:13

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 21 battles
  • 860
  • Member since:
    12-14-2017

I think I know the reason why now, after watching this vid. It takes so long for light to reach other star systems and much, much longer to reach other galaxies so when those aliens are using a telescope to look at earth, they are seeing an earth from hundreds, thousands or millions of years ago an not the current earth. They won't see any signs of human life. 

 



MacDaddyMatty #2 Posted Aug 28 2018 - 18:25

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 32716 battles
  • 6,930
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016
I thought it was because of the Kardashians.

Grugbug #3 Posted Aug 28 2018 - 18:35

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25283 battles
  • 705
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

You do realize space can be warped, no need to travel faster than light.

We humans are new kids on the block. Imagine if the human race can survive a million years, a billion years, what kind of tech could be developed? I am 100% convinced we have been visited and are still currently being visited by extraterrestrials.



bilzbobaggins #4 Posted Aug 28 2018 - 18:41

    Captain

  • Players
  • 49138 battles
  • 1,092
  • [-SSS-] -SSS-
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on Aug 28 2018 - 12:25, said:

I thought it was because of the Kardashians.

 

I thought they were aliens. 

MagillaGuerilla #5 Posted Aug 28 2018 - 18:45

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25907 battles
  • 4,696
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

We ARE the aliens. Humanity left when we showed up.

 



MacDaddyMatty #6 Posted Aug 28 2018 - 19:05

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 32716 battles
  • 6,930
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016

View PostNudnick, on Aug 28 2018 - 12:45, said:

We ARE the aliens. Humanity left when we showed up.

 

 

whoah.

goldfinger_555 #7 Posted Aug 28 2018 - 19:20

    Captain

  • Players
  • 27731 battles
  • 1,205
  • [FFWC] FFWC
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

View PostGrugbug, on Aug 28 2018 - 17:35, said:

You do realize space can be warped, no need to travel faster than light.

We humans are new kids on the block. Imagine if the human race can survive a million years, a billion years, what kind of tech could be developed? I am 100% convinced we have been visited and are still currently being visited by extraterrestrials.

 

These extraterrestrials are playing WOT at tier 40 I guess.

rich73 #8 Posted Aug 28 2018 - 19:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 56420 battles
  • 6,488
  • Member since:
    10-17-2011
Its because they are looking for intelligent life.

Klaatu_Nicto #9 Posted Aug 28 2018 - 20:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,854
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

While there are theories on how to travel faster than the speed of light they're just theories that could be wrong.

 

The first radio waves from earth have only traveled about 100 light years. If there is intelligent life 100 light years away and they send a signal back it will take 100 years for that signal to reach earth.

 

Other than our radio waves there is nothing unusual about our solar system to make aliens interested in coming here.

 

Nature is all about survival of the fittest and favors those at the top of the food chain. Maybe the universe does not want intelligent life traveling to other solar systems and galaxies.

 

Maybe technologically advanced life is not as common as we think. The universe has a habit of destroying life. It's happen to earth several times in the past and could happen again. Death and rebirth seems to be the norm in the universe.

 

Here we have a death ray that can destroy life 300,000 light years away from it.

 

Another death ray sweeping across another galaxy.

 

Imagine what it must be like for an intelligent species in that galaxy getting blasted when they realize their solar system is going to pass through that death ray. 

 

 

 



GeorgePreddy #10 Posted Aug 28 2018 - 21:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 14680 battles
  • 13,670
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

View Postbilzbobaggins, on Aug 28 2018 - 14:41, said:

 

I thought they were aliens. 

 

You're thinking of Caitlyn Jenner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



GeorgePreddy #11 Posted Aug 28 2018 - 21:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 14680 battles
  • 13,670
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

View PostGrugbug, on Aug 28 2018 - 14:35, said:

 I am 100% convinced we have been visited and are still currently being visited by extraterrestrials.

 

What was the evidence that convinced you ?

 

I haven't seen any evidence the size of a quark.

 

I have an open mind about it... just, someone please show me the tiniest bit of hard evidence it is so.

 

Anybody ?  Hello ?   I don't mean strange lights in the sky videos or eyewitness testimony (worst "evidence" ever).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Grugbug #12 Posted Aug 28 2018 - 21:39

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25283 battles
  • 705
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

I've seen a couple of things in the sky that I can not explain, the wildest was in the 70s (no drugs involved).

 

I was riding with my brother as we traveled through Tennessee and we noticed cars ahead of us hitting their brakes. I look out the passenger window and I see an object (disc shaped) hovering over the mountains. I could see the shadow of the object on the mountaintops. The object stayed stationary while the clouds moved over the mountaintops. I watched for 30 or so seconds and then the object blinked, for lack of a better term, to a higher and farther position and it sat there for a moment and then shot up at a rate that I really can't explain. The object I am describing had to be at least the size of a WWII carrier, never seen anything like it since. I will never forget it.

 

To those that haven't seen evidence, how often do you look at the sky and just look? I've seen other things but the one I described was the most memorable and I just happened to be lucky.



MacDaddyMatty #13 Posted Aug 29 2018 - 12:46

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 32716 battles
  • 6,930
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016
Spoiler

 



tod914 #14 Posted Aug 29 2018 - 15:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 64926 battles
  • 6,810
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013
Spoiler

Edited by tod914, Aug 29 2018 - 15:03.


MacDaddyMatty #15 Posted Aug 29 2018 - 15:16

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 32716 battles
  • 6,930
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016
Spoiler

 



Nunya_000 #16 Posted Aug 29 2018 - 18:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 21138 battles
  • 13,780
  • [PACNW] PACNW
  • Member since:
    09-20-2013

View PostGrugbug, on Aug 28 2018 - 12:39, said:

.......the wildest was in the 70s (no drugs involved).

 

Yea....right.  Like we believe that.  It was the '70s, man.



Klaatu_Nicto #17 Posted Aug 29 2018 - 19:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,854
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

I do have something strange going on at my house. I took these pictures several weeks ago after I woke up one morning and found a vine coming through my bedroom window.  Since then they've gotten a lot bigger.

 

Spoiler

 



RingoMcHarrison #18 Posted Aug 29 2018 - 20:09

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 36730 battles
  • 5,298
  • Member since:
    11-22-2010

View PostGrugbug, on Aug 28 2018 - 17:39, said:

I've seen a couple of things in the sky that I can not explain, the wildest was in the 70s (no drugs involved).

 

I was riding with my brother as we traveled through Tennessee and we noticed cars ahead of us hitting their brakes. I look out the passenger window and I see an object (disc shaped) hovering over the mountains. I could see the shadow of the object on the mountaintops. The object stayed stationary while the clouds moved over the mountaintops. I watched for 30 or so seconds and then the object blinked, for lack of a better term, to a higher and farther position and it sat there for a moment and then shot up at a rate that I really can't explain. The object I am describing had to be at least the size of a WWII carrier, never seen anything like it since. I will never forget it.

 

To those that haven't seen evidence, how often do you look at the sky and just look? I've seen other things but the one I described was the most memorable and I just happened to be lucky.

 

So you're 100% convinced we have been visited and are still currently being visited by extraterrestrials because you saw a couple of things in the sky that you can't explain?

 

Damn.



SomethingCanadianEh #19 Posted Aug 29 2018 - 20:12

    Captain

  • Players
  • 43584 battles
  • 1,760
  • [HARM] HARM
  • Member since:
    02-17-2013

This reminds me of the time travel debate. 

 

The principle is there in black and white, beat light to where its going and make a left turn. 

Our technology and squishy frames are what prevents this. 



Klaatu_Nicto #20 Posted Aug 29 2018 - 23:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,854
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users