WoT graphics game

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

jleach51 #1 Posted Aug 29 2018 - 23:34

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 4592 battles
  • [WPCG] WPCG
Hi everyone. After this last update I am having graphics issues. I am including a screenshot of my garage. If you notice the panel and all are clear and crisp but the background is awful. When you play the game the graphics are bad but the tank names that are on the right an left when you play the game are clear. Any one know a fix for this? Thanks Graphics card GeForce GT 610. 

Sparkster23 #2 Posted Aug 29 2018 - 23:44

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 26006 battles
  • [SPK] SPK
no screen shot

Lucasonoff #3 Posted Aug 29 2018 - 23:45

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19482 battles

After a battle when I come back to garage my game crash and lose my stats..[edited]horrible today

Scorpiany #4 Posted Aug 29 2018 - 23:50

Major

• Game Knowledge Expert
  • 34839 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
Make sure that "dynamic resolution adjustment" is disabled.

jleach51 #5 Posted Aug 30 2018 - 00:51

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 4592 battles
  • [WPCG] WPCG

I attached a file. For some reason it would let me post the image from a hosting site. As you can see the background quality is bad, it is also like that in the game. But any lettering is clear and crisp.

Attached Files

• Attached File   wot2.JPG   156.54K

Edited by jleach51, Aug 30 2018 - 01:00.

Manish_Payul #6 Posted Sep 04 2018 - 14:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

I faced similar kind of issue, the game and the graphics are bad but the tank names that are on the right an left when you play the game were clear, I feel there is some bug, or may be not.

mybkexperiencekrogerfeedback

Edited by Manish_Payul, Sep 04 2018 - 14:50.

Emma_Watson_1 #7 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 06:09

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
I confronted comparable sort of issue, the amusement and the illustrations are awful however the tank names that are on the privilege a remaining when you play the diversion were clear, I feel there is some bug, or might be most certainly not. I appended a document. For reasons unknown it would give me a chance to post the picture from a facilitating site. As should be obvious the foundation quality is awful, it is additionally similar to that in the diversion. Be that as it may, any lettering is clear and fresh. Ensure that "dynamic goals alteration" is handicapped. krogerfeedback

Diana_emma5 #8 Posted Dec 07 2018 - 08:04

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
the same issue is confronted by me, the entertainment are awful, when you play with the diversion were apparent, I believe there's a bug.
i have sure that "dynamic resolution adjustment" is disabled. But this is not working please Hep. Regards http://krogerfeedbackreview.us/

Emma_Watson_1 #9 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 08:37

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View Postjleach51, on Aug 29 2018 - 23:34, said:

Hi everyone. After this last update I am having graphics issues. I am including a screenshot of my garage. If you notice the panel and all are clear and crisp but the background is awful. When you play the game the graphics are bad but the tank names that are on the right an left when you play the game are clear. Any one know a fix for this? Thanks Graphics card GeForce GT 610. 

I went up against equivalent kind of issue, the beguilement and the delineations are terrible anyway the tank names that are on the benefit a residual when you play the redirection were clear, I feel there is some bug, or may be definitely not. I attached an archive. For no good reason it would allow me to post the image from an encouraging site. As ought to be evident the establishment mykfcexperience quality is terrible, it is also like that in the redirection. In any case, any lettering is clear and new. Guarantee that "dynamic objectives change" is debilitated.

Emma_Watson_1 #10 Posted Dec 17 2018 - 08:44

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostLucasonoff, on Aug 29 2018 - 23:45, said:

After a battle when I come back to garage my game crash and lose my stats..[edited]horrible today

Hello there everybody. After this last refresh I am having designs issues. I am including a screen capture of my carport. In the event that you see the board and all are clear and fresh yet the foundation is dreadful. When you play the amusement the illustrations are awful yet the tank names that are on the privilege a remaining when you play the diversion are clear. Any one know a fix for this? Much obliged Graphics card GeForce GT 610.

arshi1122 #11 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 16:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostEmma_Watson_1, on Dec 07 2018 - 06:09, said:

I confronted comparable sort of issue, the amusement and the illustrations are awful however the tank names that are on the privilege a remaining when you play the diversion were clear, I feel there is some bug, or might be most certainly not. I appended a document. For reasons unknown it would give me a chance to post the picture from a facilitating site. As should be obvious the foundation quality is awful, it is additionally similar to that in the diversion. Be that as it may, any lettering is clear and fresh. Ensure that "dynamic goals alteration" is handicapped. krogerfeedback

I confronted comparable sort of issue, the diversion and the designs are terrible yet the tank names that are on the privilege a remaining when you play the amusement were clear, I feel there is some bug, or might be definitely not. 

I stood up to practically identical kind of issue, the beguilement and the outlines are terrible anyway the tank names that are on the benefit an outstanding when you play the preoccupation were clear, I feel there is some bug, or may be unquestionably not. I affixed an archive. For no good reason talktowendys pandaexpress.com/feedback it would allow me to post the image from an encouraging site. As ought to be evident the establishment quality is horrendous, it is also like that in the preoccupation. In any case, any lettering is clear and new. Guarantee that "dynamic objectives change" is incapacitated.

Momna_Islam #12 Posted Jan 03 2019 - 08:37

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Hey! I love your blog, it's too good. I read every post of your blog. mycfavisit

Coffee_ #13 Posted Jan 04 2019 - 15:55

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 43337 battles
I had this once.. turned out to be I had the actual screen resolution set to something other than 1920 x 1080 and was running full screen.

yashsani49563 #14 Posted Jan 21 2019 - 15:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostManish_Payul, on Sep 04 2018 - 14:49, said:

I faced similar kind of issue, the game and the graphics are bad but the tank names that are on the right an left when you play the game were clear, I feel there is some bug, or may be not.

ncsecu login - gcu student portal

Thanks for the solution

Also tagged with WoT, graphics, game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users