Filters Service Record Clan Recruitment Personal Rating Stats

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

silbrulf #1 Posted Aug 31 2018 - 11:00

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6341 battles
  • [T57] T57

So, I've been thinking and I think a useful addition to the Service Record would be a filter function. Let me explain;

Say if I'm a clan recruitment officer and my clan uses a specific array of tanks. Now I see a promising tanker run one of those tanks well. I want to see his PR and other overall stats, but quickly and without going tank by tank. So I click a filter and select the clan tanks and get his PR and other stats as calculated with JUST those tanks. This newly figured Stat array would be likely different than the basic array and I could see how he does in OUR tanks (e.g. MoE, avg Dam, avg Spot, avg Assist, avg Exp, and the all-important accuracy and armor eff stats). Then, with that filter in place, I can do a tank by tank review of THOSE tanks with less work. Plus, the avg player can use the same filter to review their own preferred tanks without sorting through, potentially, 200+ tanks.

The hall of fame is a nice addition, and helpful, but I feel filters would be better.

CynicalDutchie #2 Posted Aug 31 2018 - 12:06

Major

• Players
  • 40589 battles
  • [CYNIC] CYNIC

View Postsilbrulf, on Aug 31 2018 - 11:00, said:

(e.g. MoE, avg Dam, avg Spot, avg Assist, avg Exp, and the all-important accuracy and armor eff stats). 

lolwut? Are we playing the same game?

Average XP is still inflated by premium which makes it completely useless.

Devildog8 #3 Posted Aug 31 2018 - 12:26

Major

• Players
  • 10231 battles
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK
or you can just use wotlabs and get the information on a players stats by tank, I mean do the work man :great:

PuddleSplasher #4 Posted Aug 31 2018 - 12:40

Major

• Players
  • 36613 battles

View Postsilbrulf, on Aug 31 2018 - 10:00, said:

Say if I'm a clan recruitment officer and my clan uses a specific array of tanks. Now I see a promising tanker run one of those tanks well. I want to see his PR and other overall stats, but quickly and without going tank by tank.

So you are just a lazy recruitment officer that cannot be bothered to make a few additional clicks to get the info you want.

Pathetic IMHO.

Your job is to seek and search to find players and not merely to click at shorcuts and ask.

Panman69 #5 Posted Aug 31 2018 - 14:27

Captain

• Players
  • 34604 battles

View Postsilbrulf, on Aug 31 2018 - 10:00, said:

So, I've been thinking and I think a useful addition to the Service Record would be a filter function. Let me explain;

Say if I'm a clan recruitment officer and my clan uses a specific array of tanks. Now I see a promising tanker run one of those tanks well. I want to see his PR and other overall stats, but quickly and without going tank by tank. So I click a filter and select the clan tanks and get his PR and other stats as calculated with JUST those tanks. This newly figured Stat array would be likely different than the basic array and I could see how he does in OUR tanks (e.g. MoE, avg Dam, avg Spot, avg Assist, avg Exp, and the all-important accuracy and armor eff stats). Then, with that filter in place, I can do a tank by tank review of THOSE tanks with less work. Plus, the avg player can use the same filter to review their own preferred tanks without sorting through, potentially, 200+ tanks.

The hall of fame is a nice addition, and helpful, but I feel filters would be better.

Why not just create your own Mod that does that for you? It'll allow WG programmers to possibly focus on important issues(like they did with the newly redesigned in-game store/depot) and prevent them from introducing features that about 95% of the players would never even use but that can still break their game.

With the Mod, it'll only affect your client and any client of players that you shared with.

Rhadamanthuz #6 Posted Aug 31 2018 - 14:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 34168 battles
  • [P2WIN] P2WIN

View PostPuddleSplasher, on Aug 31 2018 - 06:40, said:

So you are just a lazy recruitment officer that cannot be bothered to make a few additional clicks to get the info you want.

Pathetic IMHO.

Your job is to seek and search to find players and not merely to click at shorcuts and ask.

​Shame on you for not WORKING hard in a video game....... Just LOL 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users