~ Crash at 13 minute to DESKTOP ~

Games crashes at 13 minute.

? Any suggestions ?

_Mitochondria_ #2 Posted Sep 05 2018 - 06:04

Sergeant

• Players
  • 46135 battles
  • [CMSN] CMSN

Do you know how to look at your windows "event viewer"?

Right click on the windows icon lower left, go to search type in - event viewer - go to windows logs > applications log - Let me know what you see. I would expect you will see something like this

svchost (13604,G,98) The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000.

DllHost (17856,G,98) The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000.

If you don't, consider yourself lucky, if you do, currently there isnt a fix. Windows hasn't patched it, and WG won't admit something in their game is causing the function. Just make sure all of your drivers are updated. Other than that..I am still working this issue. 

Viper_Dragon #3 Posted Sep 05 2018 - 21:53

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34330 battles
  • [HWDA] HWDA

thank U for the reply.

at least we know there is a problem.

Tom_andreson #4 Posted Sep 06 2018 - 00:12

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
I am very fond of the online games. I used to play games but nowadays I can see that it is crashing regularly. I followed the steps but it didn't work for me. I also tried to contact g-suite tech support to know about this particular issue as I thought it is happening because of the internet issue. However, it will be very good if I get any solution from here?

Edited by Tom_andreson, Sep 06 2018 - 00:14.

yrtyr_serio #5 Posted Nov 24 2018 - 23:14

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
I am a lover of games. I also tried for this but I am not getting its exact solution. I am using wow computer but I noted that it is crashing regularly. I also used all these steps but not got the exact solution. For gaming WOW computer for seniors is the best computer. 

rich73 #6 Posted Nov 25 2018 - 00:15

Major

• Players
  • 53567 battles
There are always people having crash issues with wot.Sometimes its a bad download sometimes its the graphics end of it.When reinstalling the game because of issues you must delete everything including the stuff that hangs around after.For this you need ccleaner and also remembering to delete the WG folder in %appdata%.Remember to restart your comp after each step.If its vid issues,you might need to either update your card or roll back to one that may work.Had to do this one time and took 3 new releases before I could go to a new graphics driver.Sometimes its a matter of WG coming around and fixing the issue,so in this case,patience is all you got.Good luck.

Rotorhead63 #7 Posted Nov 28 2018 - 02:01

Private

• -Players-
  • 6344 battles
  • [PZRGD] PZRGD

View Post_Mitochondria_, on Sep 05 2018 - 06:04, said:

Do you know how to look at your windows "event viewer"?

Right click on the windows icon lower left, go to search type in - event viewer - go to windows logs > applications log - Let me know what you see. I would expect you will see something like this

svchost (13604,G,98) The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000.

DllHost (17856,G,98) The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000.

If you don't, consider yourself lucky, if you do, currently there isnt a fix. Windows hasn't patched it, and WG won't admit something in their game is causing the function. Just make sure all of your drivers are updated. Other than that..I am still working this issue.

I too am experiencing regular game crashes for no apparent reason.  All drivers are updated, I have deleted and reloaded WOT multiple times, deleted my AppsData file, etc., but the problem continues to exist.  I do have the above messages in the App Log.  Even if it is useless, I guess I will file a ticket with WG to see what happens.  At this point the game is nearly unplayable.  I hope I can find a permanent fix to this problem  :(

Also tagged with crash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users