Back to School: Play Your Tank's Class Right!

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

FrontenacDuVandoo #61 Posted Sep 16 2018 - 20:46

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10056 battles

Well Wargaming gang, it's pretty obvious that you need to revamp the Missions UI.

So many questions about stuff that is available ingame.

While you're at it, might want to avoid filtering completed mission by default.

I suspect lots of people don't see the mission they're looking for due to that small option.

scHnuuudle_bop #62 Posted Sep 29 2018 - 01:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 18558 battles

Well, it has been a few weeks now, I will attempt again...........

Why are there no artillery missions in the package?

Hello, is anyone there, hello , hello

hello, hello, is anyone there, hello 

Edited by scHnuuudle_bop, Sep 29 2018 - 01:43.

Insanefriend #63 Posted Oct 01 2018 - 17:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 40262 battles
Um is it just me or did the Diploma missions reset this morning?  It looks like you can do them again for another free set of equipment ending in November.

Garandster #64 Posted Oct 01 2018 - 19:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3519 battles
Really? Yay!!

scHnuuudle_bop #65 Posted Oct 02 2018 - 08:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 18558 battles

hello, is there anyone from WG who actually reads these. you posted it, why do you not monitor what commentary is being added?

Hello, hello

Hey, everyone! 

For many, the end of summer signals the start of a new school year. At World of Tanks, we have a little curriculum of our own, with classes in all vehicles (except SPGs).

Please do not say , Hey, everyone, when you do not include everyone.  There are no SPG missions. Why not?

Hello hello, Gnomon are you there, are there plans for artillery, or does this handicapped players just get left out.?

pickpocket293 #66 Posted Oct 02 2018 - 16:34

Captain

• -Players-
  • 29021 battles
  • [FD_UP] FD_UP

View PostscHnuuudle_bop, on Oct 01 2018 - 23:31, said:

hello, is there anyone from WG who actually reads these. you posted it, why do you not monitor what commentary is being added?

Hello, hello

Hey, everyone! 

For many, the end of summer signals the start of a new school year. At World of Tanks, we have a little curriculum of our own, with classes in all vehicles (except SPGs).

Please do not say , Hey, everyone, when you do not include everyone.  There are no SPG missions. Why not?

Hello hello, Gnomon are you there, are there plans for artillery, or does this handicapped players just get left out.?

You're getting left out. It's the same as last time. Why are you still whining about this?

Peak_Bagger #67 Posted Oct 03 2018 - 03:50

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16937 battles
  • [W_T_F] W_T_F

View PostInsanefriend, on Oct 01 2018 - 17:02, said:

Um is it just me or did the Diploma missions reset this morning?  It looks like you can do them again for another free set of equipment ending in November.

This was a shocker to me too. I just noticed this. This has been re-set so that you can doo them all again. Free stuff!

scHnuuudle_bop #68 Posted Oct 03 2018 - 04:51

Major

• -Players-
  • 18558 battles

View Postpickpocket293, on Oct 02 2018 - 16:34, said:

You're getting left out. It's the same as last time. Why are you still whining about this?

No one is whining, looking for a reply. No one clue what you are talking about " last time" , this is the first I have ever seen something like this, the OP says "Hey, everyone" when it is clear that is not the case.

I would like the OP or anyone from WG to respond to their own threads. Way better than some person putting words into others mouths.

Salladex #69 Posted Oct 20 2018 - 05:40

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 9293 battles
  • [MITOS] MITOS

My feedback on those missions:

Light tank: AWFUL, the worst one... can't be spotted ? this is RETARDED, this MAKES you sit in a bush for the hole game, not moving forward afraid of being spotted. [edited]your team, [edited]it all... just sit in a bush and wait. Would be MUCH more fun if you had to spot 4 enemies and deal your HP as support damage.

Medium tank: this one is the only decent, because there is NO restrictions. You do your job and shoot everything that moves.

Heavy tank: this one is stupid too... this one makes you sit in a corner and wait to get shoot until you complete the mission... after 2 shoots they will fire DERP rounds and goodbye retarded mission. 

Tank Destroyer: another decent, you just need to do your job and shoot things... but the mission 2 and 4 have stupid restrictions (not so stupid as scout without being spotted) you need to survive.

well, medium and tank destroyer are pretty fun! but LIGHT and HEAVY are sooooo god damn annoying and stupid that I want to remove my eyes and die before completing those missions. That is my feedback, thanks.

Skid_Marc #70 Posted Oct 20 2018 - 15:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 147 battles

I am very new to this game, but not new to gaming. What I see going on in many of these forums is the Admins post something and simply walk away. Rarely do they respond to questions and I see valid questions that people in the know (War Gaming Employees) could answer but they don't. This type of mistreatment of it's player base is everywhere in the War Gaming forums.

I have been unable to play since the Halloween update, I did receive a message from War gaming about the issue but the message had no answers and had no information on how to fix the issue so I could not make their broken game work. I replied to the message two days ago but alas it seem my pleas for help have fallen on deaf ears. We are treated this way because War Gaming simply do not care about it's player base.

I have played some awful online games but strangely were better than my World of Tanks experience, the reason for this is other (good) companies will push information out to their player base when there is technical issues. They respond to help requests and actually use their own forums. Not War Gaming, they like to treat people like Mushrooms, they like us are kept in the dark and feed a diet of manure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users