World of Tanks University Recruiting

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

rocket2me #61 Posted Apr 09 2019 - 13:30

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 29776 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

We can help you play World of Tanks better than you do now.

No Co$ts, No judging you, No attitudes, just a great bunch of people who love to play and share knowledge through Training Sessions, Platooning, Skirmishing, and having FUN !

Drop by and check us out at------------>

World of Tanks University of North America        Stay Alive-Do Damage-Get Kills!
We are part of the World of Tanks University Community of clans and our commitment is to helping others.
Here is a basic and simple guide on how to access the clans and our team speak server.
1. Download TS3 Team speak here.  http://www.teamspeak3.com
2. Watch video how to connect to our team speak.

https://www.youtube....h?v=TTU120pM74k
3. Use this address:
    147.135.23.97:1195  

Visit us at our website and apply https://wot-uni.enjin.com/ 
 And then come to the Wot-Uni Entrance Hall and you will be seen to asap then we will invite you to join the clan of your choice.

W-UNI aka NA1: - Training clan with a focus on T6 skirmishes, platooning and training and officer development.

W-UN2 aka NA2: - Casual clan, with a lesser focus on training but still offering, trainers mentors, with some light T6 skirmishes and platooning

H1VOC aka H1: - Competitive Tier 8 through 10 clan with a focus on Tier 8 Skirmish and Tier 10 CW.

See you soon!

Posted by Rocket  (rocket2me) 

Commander W-UNI (NA1)

Tank_943 #62 Posted Apr 23 2019 - 12:52

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17499 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI
Great clan open still recruiting 

Tank_943 #63 Posted Apr 25 2019 - 15:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17499 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

Looking for a clan to have fun in while improving your game play? Join world of tanks university NA 

We offer daily clan based activities across 3 clans ↓↓↓

→→→ W-UNI aka NA1: - Training clan with a focus on Tier 6 skirmishes, platooning and training and officer development. ←←←

→→→W-UN2 aka NA2: - Casual clan, with a lesser focus on training but still offering, trainers mentors, with some light Tier 6 skirmishes and platooning ←←←

→→→ H1VOC aka H1: Competitive Tier 8 through 10 clan with a focus on Tier 8 Skirmish and Tier 10 CW. ←←←

Apply on our website https://wot-uni.enjin.com/  and visit our teamspeak3 server wotuni.ts3ip.com (or by ip 147.135.23.97:1195) and wait for an officer.

Hope to see you soon,

Tank_943

kaniala3 #64 Posted Apr 26 2019 - 19:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 34249 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

:bush:I have been a member since September 19, 2016.  I belonged to a clan before that was super casual (Gamers United Front - Motto "Hold my beer, I want to try something.").

:izmena:We are a friendly group of players and we all have different skill levels.  This is a safe place to learn skills and find out what the latest news is in WoT.  As a member, if you participate, listen and learn from our mentors, and enjoy playing WoT the way we do, your game play will improve.

:deer:I like the fact that we get along with each other and as members of this clan, we play WoT together.  There are organized events, regularly scheduled events, as well as spontaneous platooning and stronghold gaming.

:popcorn:If you like the company of others and playing on a team or just want some encouragement and help to improve.  This is the place for you.:hiding:

rocket2me #65 Posted May 01 2019 - 16:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 29776 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

It's MAYDAY Today, almost time for Summer break from school or Holiday/Vacation time from your jobs.

Don't spend it in the house, get outside and get some Sun, However when you decide to take a break or it gets too Hot outside then it's time to play World of Tanks and we can help you with that.

World of Tanks University of North America        Stay Alive-Do Damage-Get Kills!
We are part of the World of Tanks University Community of clans and our commitment is to helping others.
Here is a basic and simple guide on how to access the clans and our team speak server.

3. Use this address:

And then come to the Wot-Uni Entrance Hall and you will be seen to asap then we will invite you to join the clan of your choice.

W-UNI aka NA1: - Training clan with a focus on T6 skirmishes, platooning and training and officer development.

W-UN2 aka NA2: - Casual clan, with a lesser focus on training but still offering, trainers mentors, with some light T6 skirmishes and platooning

H1VOC aka H1: - Competitive Tier 8 through 10 clan with a focus on Tier 8 Skirmish and Tier 10 CW.

See you soon!

Commander W-UNI (NA1)

LTGenLongstreet #66 Posted May 03 2019 - 23:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12792 battles
  • [FORGV] FORGV
I couldn't say it any better than Rocket did above!   Come join us and learn to play better while enjoying the comradery that is WOT University and H1VOC!!! 

_Mungz_ #67 Posted May 09 2019 - 01:25

Private

• -Players-
  • 7887 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI
Great Clan, Members and clan events every week. always helping new members in gameplay, platooning, skirmishes etc. always recruiting "Join Us!"

LTGenLongstreet #68 Posted May 10 2019 - 15:38

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12792 battles
  • [FORGV] FORGV
Come join us!  You won't regret it!  We got cookies lol!

LTGenLongstreet #69 Posted May 14 2019 - 15:34

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12792 battles
  • [FORGV] FORGV
Come join us for Frontlines and stay for the Skirmishes, Platooning, Training, and above all else good clean competitive fun with a great group of people!   You won't be sorry you did!

Nij75 #70 Posted May 15 2019 - 22:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 15601 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

--- >>>  Join W-UNI now  <<<---

We have a relaxed community who go that extra bit farther to help new players or player wanting to improve their game

Our requirements are minimal

Use Teamspeak when playing

Have at least a Tier 1 tank :P

Nij75

Recruitment W-UNI (NA1)

Nij75 #71 Posted May 24 2019 - 22:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 15601 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

Want to learn in a fun and relaxed environment

--- >>>  Join W-UNI now  <<<---

rocket2me #72 Posted May 26 2019 - 04:25

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 29776 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

We are Celebrating our 4th Anniversary here in North America in June 2019.

We want to show our appreciation to all of our many clan members and Alumni by holding special events.

Friday June 7th will be Gold Cup Racing with Pz1C's on the Himmelsdorf map,  Winners will receive 250 Gold each.

Saturday June 8th will be a 1 on 1 tournament, the Grand prize will be a Premium Reward Tank.

Everyone is welcome to attend and watch the Fun!

3. Use this address:

See you soon!

Commander W-UNI (NA1)

Nij75 #73 Posted May 30 2019 - 17:37

Corporal

• Players
  • 15601 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

If you want a clan with a relaxed environment for learning, platooning and with members willing to help others.....

go no further

Voltron_Maximus #74 Posted May 30 2019 - 18:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 29798 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

Plus, on Fridays we have Fun and a pot luck dinner.... :)

I like this clan....!

Edited by Voltron_Maximus, May 30 2019 - 18:58.

kaniala3 #75 Posted May 30 2019 - 19:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 34249 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

Aloha!

:medal:I have been in this clan almost 3 years now and it has remained active during my entire membership.  I can platoon, play strongholds, or just chat any day of the week.  The officers here are passionate about the game and the clan.  My last clan was too casual to be able to play and visit with other players online regularly.:medal:

:bajan:Since we have more than one clan within WoT University, I have more opportunities to meet and play with lots of other WoT community members.  Some members are new and others have been playing WoT for 2 or more years also we as members have a wide range of skill levels.  I myself am somewhere in the middle skillwise.:bajan:

:bush:Currently, our clan is doing cooperative training with another clan on a weekly basis.  We also have guest mentors that come in and share their unique skills and knowledge with us.  Our calendar is always full of activities so it is hard not to find something you can participate in.:bush:

:justwait:I hope to meet you one day in the lobby of our ts channel.:justwait:

kaniala3 #76 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 19:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 34249 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

W-UNI/Havoc NA turn 4 Years Old on June 3rd!

Come visit us and see what makes our clan different from all the rest.:child:  We are still a young clan but we are strong and thriving.  We have been doing well in the tier 6 Stronghold battles due to good mentoring, excellent field callers (and field caller training), plus our close knit group of clan members.

_Mungz_ #77 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 00:31

Private

• -Players-
  • 7887 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI
Great Clan, Members and clan events every week. always helping new members in gameplay, platooning, skirmishes etc. always recruiting "Join Us!" 

rocket2me #78 Posted Jun 10 2019 - 22:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 29776 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

We offer training in many forms for the beginner or for the intermediate player who wants to brush up on ways to make more effective use of your armor, learn why you cannot see who is shooting you and how to counter it, which vehicles are more effective on each map and where to go on those maps, and you have only to ask one of our clan mentors for help and they will set up a time for you to be able to go with the mentor to a training room for 1 on 1 assistance.

​There are several varied training's on our schedule right now and they change often to offer different play styles and types of vehicles to be the focus of that particular training session.

Right now we are trying to increase the amount of Skirmishes we do as this is a great form of training for every player to take advantage of.

Skirmishes allow you to be part of a team of players from your clan that work together and follow the lead of a FC or "field caller" who basically tells you what to do and all you have to do is listen and follow their instructions.

​Easy isn't it?   You get to play with people who you know and not get shot in the back by your own team and everyone gets to focus on winning the battle instead of wondering what do I do next.

3. Use this address:

See you soon!

Commander W-UNI (NA1)

scatos #79 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 20:12

Private

• -Players-
  • 744 battles
  • [G1] G1

Hello,

As a new player seeking help with this game I am interested in what your clan offers.

I filled out an application form at your enjin website.  Did get a response via my email from Slappy00500 which asked me to visit the teamspeak server and seek out a Recruitment Officer.

I've been there three times (so far) and have not seen any Recruitment Officer in the server.  Just Folks with "Private", "Recruit" or "Applicant" as their appellation.  Maybe I've been there at the wrong time.

And I've tried to look at the calendar of events on the enjin website too see if training or Officer presence is listed.  But it always appears to be blank.

When are Officers around and what events occur and when do they occur?

Respectfully,

Scatos

Edited by scatos, Jun 13 2019 - 11:58.

AmericanSinner #80 Posted Jun 15 2019 - 05:55

Private

• -Players-
  • 557 battles
  • [TUTOR] TUTOR
Wouldn't bother it is just another pug group of players. There for over two weeks and there was no training, no mentoring nothing that they advertise. If you ask for mentoring, cause lets say you want to try to actually learn game mechanics, you will be forgotten about and/or ignored.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users