KRZYBoop's Used Tank Emporium: IS-2M with Crew on sale now!

IS-2M Special Crew Crew KRZY

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Alexspeed_US #21 Posted Sep 08 2018 - 21:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 45915 battles
  • [FGC] FGC

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Sep 08 2018 - 05:28, said:

That's fair Yankee, and in this case it was supposed to be.  Issue was caused by a late confirmation on whether or not Zero-Skill crew were to be available, late enough that the sale had already started running with the backup copy.  Anyone who purchased a bundle with the "Special Crew" should have or should soon be automatically credited the Zero Skill Crew. 

There is no new crew in my garage.

dieMaschine #22 Posted Sep 09 2018 - 13:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 12253 battles
  • [KLATU] KLATU

You get (2) Russian heavy gold tanks.  Only (1) fully trained, Brothers crew is necessary for both tanks.  So, in some sense, you get the basics.

What you are really looking for, since only (1) crew is needed to man both tanks, is a free and available to stick anywhere 2nd Brothers crew.  There's no need for a 2nd crew for the tanks, but reasonably you would like one to place elsewhere.  Isn't that what the argument is about, or is someone really only going to use a separate crew for each gold tank they own?  Have you ever heard of the "return" key for your crew(s)?

Granted, it looks like y'all have a completely valid argument for not getting the 2nd crew.  If you sued and got the 9th circuit they'd probably award you a million in damages because your safe space was violated.  But come on, don't toss all the lemmings off the cliff at once.

Cowcat137 #23 Posted Sep 09 2018 - 15:38

Major

• -Players-
  • 14204 battles
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR

View PostAlexspeed_US, on Sep 08 2018 - 21:56, said:

There is no new crew in my garage.

Check in your barracks. A poster in another thread said they were adding BIA o barracks, not the tank. More clunky.

Alexspeed_US #24 Posted Sep 10 2018 - 00:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 45915 battles
  • [FGC] FGC

View PostYANKEE137, on Sep 09 2018 - 15:38, said:

Check in your barracks. A poster in another thread said they were adding BIA o barracks, not the tank. More clunky.

There is still no new Crew in my garage, not in a tank and not in the barracks. I just checked.

DerRabe82AR #25 Posted Sep 10 2018 - 02:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 19336 battles
  • [-BY-] -BY-

Hey everyone,

I sent a ticket and they told me that i wont get 2 BIA crews buying the bundle "IS-2 Family", I'll  just receive one BIA crew and another crew with one fully trained skill.....

I honestly feel like an idiot and I will reconsider any future purchase on the premium shop...

Sorry for my english...

Benduh_Da_Trons_Genduh #26 Posted Sep 10 2018 - 15:12

Private

• -Players-
  • 24027 battles
  • [GG2EZ] GG2EZ

HELP!

I HAVE NO CREWS

WHAT DO I DO? HELP ME!!!

Alexspeed_US #27 Posted Sep 10 2018 - 15:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 45915 battles
  • [FGC] FGC

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Sep 08 2018 - 05:28, said:

That's fair Yankee, and in this case it was supposed to be.  Issue was caused by a late confirmation on whether or not Zero-Skill crew were to be available, late enough that the sale had already started running with the backup copy.  Anyone who purchased a bundle with the "Special Crew" should have or should soon be automatically credited the Zero Skill Crew. 

2 days have passed and i have not been credited a second zero skill crew.

I just made sure and checked my tanks and my barracks.

At this point, i doubt that there is anyone still working on this.

Could one of the admins or mods please look into this?

Do we have to contact support now, or do we still have to wait?

KRZYBooP #28 Posted Sep 10 2018 - 16:07

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4100 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Post_Dr_Flankenstein_, on Sep 08 2018 - 09:20, said:

I'm confused.

I got an email and clicked through the link in the email to this URL : https://worldoftanks...am&utm_term=inf

which unambiguously states that the bundle including the IS2 and IS2-M gets "Brothers in Arms" crews for BOTH tanks. See below (emphasis mine) :

So I clicked the Buy Now link and bought it.

I see an IS-2 in my garage with a 100%, Brothers-in-Arms crew for the IS-2 (as advertised)

I see an IS-2M in my garage with a 55%, loser crew (not "Fully trained 'zero-Skill' Crew withBrothers in Arms Perk for the IS-2Mas advertised on the page above

That web page that you linked to in the email very unambiguously states that I should expect to two 100%, BIA crews, each specialized in each of the two tanks.

I am 100% confident I didn't misread anything. So there's mistake in your end on either :

1. That Web Page, misrepresenting what I should expect?
    or
  2. The software, giving me less than what I ought have expected?

Help?

Edited : If I understand the prior posts correctly, it was Case (2) and I should expect a 100%, BIA crew to appear in my IS-2M some time soon?

You should have your IS-2M crew. *

View PostUnschooled_Bus, on Sep 08 2018 - 11:24, said:

So are we supposed to get one or two crews with zero skill BiA for purchasing the IS-2 Family bundle?

Yes you are supposed to get two BIA crews with your IS-2 Family Bundle purchase. 1 BIA crew for the IS-2M and 1 BIA crew for the IS-2. *

View PostKani_Bist, on Sep 08 2018 - 11:43, said:

This corrected post on a forum is NOT adequate notice to those of us who bought the pre-sale and did NOT GET THE BIA CREW. I play the game not the forums. I did not go to the forums to buy my special, nor was I contacted about it through the forums. Am I suposed to read every post on every forum to find out that deals I have been offered have been changed?

I am appalled. I did not realize that reading every thread in the forums was a condition for buying tanks and getting the correct deals. I felt reading the front page of your webpage.... the news and announcements should be sufficient. And quite frankly, I will NOT do more business as I find your forum community to be quite toxic and negative, and I don't associate with folks like that. LOL I won't even be back to check for replies to this post. Your game is fun, your premium shop amateurish and untrustworthy as far as i can see from this deal, and your forums appalling.

This is a rare case due to the changes that happened with this sale at the last second. No it is not a requirement to check the forums, as if you have a question or problem with a sale you can always submit a support ticket. A big reason for there not being a post about it on our main page is due to how fast things changed. The Forum posts are going to have information updates more often on the issue if a player is curious. 

View PostBenduh_Da_Trons_Genduh, on Sep 10 2018 - 08:12, said:

HELP!

I HAVE NO CREWS

WHAT DO I DO? HELP ME!!!

*Please be sure to dismiss any additional crew in your garage like rental tank crew or 50% crew until they appear in your garage. If you start getting empty slots then please submit a ticket to our support team.*

DerRabe82AR #29 Posted Sep 10 2018 - 16:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 19336 battles
  • [-BY-] -BY-

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 10 2018 - 12:07, said:

You should have your IS-2M crew. *

Yes you are supposed to get two BIA crews with your IS-2 Family Bundle purchase. 1 BIA crew for the IS-2M and 1 BIA crew for the IS-2. *

This is a rare case due to the changes that happened with this sale at the last second. No it is not a requirement to check the forums, as if you have a question or problem with a sale you can always submit a support ticket. A big reason for there not being a post about it on our main page is due to how fast things changed. The Forum posts are going to have information updates more often on the issue if a player is curious. 

*Please be sure to dismiss any additional crew in your garage like rental tank crew or 50% crew until they appear in your garage. If you start getting empty slots then please submit a ticket to our support team.*

View PostDerRabe82AR, on Sep 09 2018 - 22:58, said:

Hey everyone,

I sent a ticket and they told me that i wont get 2 BIA crews buying the bundle "IS-2 Family", I'll  just receive one BIA crew and another crew with one fully trained skill.....

I honestly feel like an idiot and I will reconsider any future purchase on the premium shop...

Sorry for my english...

Hi KRZYBooP,

Support keeps telling me that I wont get 2 BIA crews... Please could you help me to understand what's going on.... They said that forums and news are wrong...

Thanks in advance

the_Deadly_Bulb #30 Posted Sep 10 2018 - 23:23

Major

• Players
  • 28074 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 07 2018 - 15:40, said:

Special Crew listed in the premium shop is a "zero skill" BIA Crew.

No.

Its not.

I bought the IS-2M. It does NOT come with a zero skill BIA crew.

It comes with a crew that has 1 skill (your choice, not BIA) @ 100%.

This is NOT what a "zero skill BIA" crew is.

the_Deadly_Bulb #31 Posted Sep 10 2018 - 23:25

Major

• Players
  • 28074 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostMountainLion1, on Sep 07 2018 - 15:23, said:

Thanks for the clarification that the IS-2M does get the 0 skill BIA crew for the bundles that are on sale.

It does NOT come with a zero skill BIA crew.

Please see above.

KRZYBooP #32 Posted Sep 11 2018 - 16:23

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4100 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Postthe_Deadly_Bulb, on Sep 10 2018 - 16:23, said:

No.

Its not.

I bought the IS-2M. It does NOT come with a zero skill BIA crew.

It comes with a crew that has 1 skill (your choice, not BIA) @ 100%.

This is NOT what a "zero skill BIA" crew is.

This was corrected and the bundles except for the IS-2M 29.99 bundle, now credit a "zero skill" BIA crew. Compensation also went out to players crediting them the correct crew. 

Please be sure to check your barracks. 

If you are still having trouble finding them; submit a ticket to our support team so they can investigate. 

DerRabe82AR #33 Posted Sep 11 2018 - 16:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 19336 battles
  • [-BY-] -BY-
We usually come to the forums to complain about the game and things related to it, but this time I just wanted to say thanks to KRZYBoop for helping me to solve the problems I had with the IS-2M crew.

Alexspeed_US #34 Posted Sep 11 2018 - 19:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 45915 battles
  • [FGC] FGC

What the [edited]do i have to do to get helped here?

Everyone else is apparently?

I STILL do not have this promised 2nd crew with BIA (yes i checked ffs.)

The mods and admins answer & address all other postings, just mine get ignored. wth?

EDIT:

I made a Ticket and the support credited me with the missing crew.

Edited by Alexspeed_US, Sep 13 2018 - 22:55.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users