• Players
  • 14680 battles

This one's even BETTER !!

Tod_kommt #263 Posted Jan 15 2020 - 10:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 1470 battles
  • [MSG] MSG

An abomination to the Game.  Don't bother checking my stats as I am a "modestly" bad player. I have had two wheelies and disliked them so much I would not even use them for spare bunks.   Wheelies have to much speed.   There auto aim would get you banned in any other game. They are almost bullet proof in WOT's. They can take very rough terrain and even roll the vehicle with little or no damage.

They have completely negated the Light tank/scout class. They are able to put eyes on the enemy base before many of the mediums and all of the heavies have a chance to get out. If I had a way of knowing that more than one wheelie was loading into the game I would bail quick fast and in and

in a hurry.

Anyways, this is just my opinion alone.

Respectfully

Tod_Kommt

latvius #264 Posted Jan 17 2020 - 11:32

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 36445 battles

View PostTod_kommt, on Jan 15 2020 - 10:13, said:

An abomination to the Game.  Don't bother checking my stats as I am a "modestly" bad player. I have had two wheelies and disliked them so much I would not even use them for spare bunks.   Wheelies have to much speed.   There auto aim would get you banned in any other game. They are almost bullet proof in WOT's. They can take very rough terrain and even roll the vehicle with little or no damage.

They have completely negated the Light tank/scout class. They are able to put eyes on the enemy base before many of the mediums and all of the heavies have a chance to get out. If I had a way of knowing that more than one wheelie was loading into the game I would bail quick fast and in and

in a hurry.

Anyways, this is just my opinion alone.

Respectfully

Tod_Kommt

At first I did not think much of them but then again I don't play a lot of tier 10.  Now I think they are broken starting at tier 8 and gets worse the higher the tier.  It's not even good players that wreck a match with these things so I agree with the above.  To start they need to get rid of the whole wheel absorbs shots garbage and kill the autoaim.

I am at the point where I don't play light tanks anymore because of these things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users